The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2017, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3366 / Power: 14
cupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New L6H72 PRC

seems got lot of good FR for g28 recently, want to join and try her

also looking for g58 Fr

Happy Sunday to all bros
Old 05-03-2017, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 8
Metascooter is a name known to allMetascooter is a name known to allMetascooter is a name known to allMetascooter is a name known to allMetascooter is a name known to allMetascooter is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid View Post
seems got lot of good FR for g28 recently, want to join and try her

also looking for g58 Fr

Happy Sunday to all bros
From the FR.. boobs enhanced for g28. Not sure if u notice...
Old 05-03-2017, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2843 / Power: 8
WayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond repute

This one good thread for You.
Old 06-03-2017, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
stoffel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystoffel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Give G58 a try today and there are only 3 sentences to say about her Services cos not worth my FR on her.

Service SOP/ Some touch Restriction / RTF= No

Thank you.

Last edited by stoffel; 06-03-2017 at 08:30 PM.
Old 06-03-2017, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Blutengel is Cool - loads of Potential

Haha, G58 treat me very well. I think I must visit her more.
Old 08-03-2017, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Technician deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklaletsgo View Post
Went for HH with 3 bros and wanted a quick release. So jio one of my bro to L6H72.

Picked no. 28, very very chio:

No. 28
Looks 8/10
Age secret
Height 1.63-1.65
Boobs 6.5/10 B cup
Body 7.5/10
French 2/10 no kiss
Bj 9.5/10 can suck very well
Fj 8.5/10
Attitude 8/10 quite chatty and pretty lame
GFE 5/10
Damage $60
RTF yes
I tried 28 yesterday. Suits the Fr mentioned.
Yesterday heard her tummy growling
She said that she is hungry but don't know what to eat

Places had sex
Forest, public toilet in park, staircase, car, toilet in mall
Old 10-03-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3366 / Power: 14
cupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metascooter View Post
From the FR.. boobs enhanced for g28. Not sure if u notice...
thanks bro, yes not a perfect world but acceptable

have a great weekend
Old 11-03-2017, 07:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoffel View Post
Any FR on G58 she look good. Dont know got give bbbj?
Yes, She does provide BBBJ. Had her last week or so... Enjoy bro
Old 12-03-2017, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
Timidshyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any Bros know how to get there? Like specific instructions. Planning to go there at mid April alone and my first time so I need specific instructions like take what bus, walk turn where, then go to the house at the gate do what etc. And should I tell the out that I'm a Virgin? My friend did that at another place and the out gave him 5 dollar discount lol hahaha. Cheers
Old 12-03-2017, 05:48 PM
Samster

Today just visit G58, her attitude and service is still very good. Shower hot cool bbbj and 69 on the bed. Haha her pussy is very wet.
Old 12-03-2017, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 20
ConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoffel View Post
Give G58 a try today and there are only 3 sentences to say about her Services cos not worth my FR on her.

Service SOP/ Some touch Restriction / RTF= No

Thank you.
Quite bad sop service.. can't roam , keep rushing said she is tired wan to use 'spare time' to nap... no rtf for me
Old 13-03-2017, 01:03 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timidshyboy View Post
Any Bros know how to get there? Like specific instructions. Planning to go there at mid April alone and my first time so I need specific instructions like take what bus, walk turn where, then go to the house at the gate do what etc. And should I tell the out that I'm a Virgin? My friend did that at another place and the out gave him 5 dollar discount lol hahaha. Cheers
Take a cab bro. tell the driver your destination and he will drive you right to the house. From there show the okt your post and he will guide you and after you are done ask the okt to call a cab for you..
Old 13-03-2017, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timidshyboy View Post
Take any bus except bus 40 at the bus stop of the aljunied mrt, don't cross the bridge. Stop at the 2nd bus stop, turn right and walk straight all the way to lor 6 house 72, the house is in orange colour paint. Use Google map.
Old 13-03-2017, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnerDoReMe View Post
Quite bad sop service.. can't roam , keep rushing said she is tired wan to use 'spare time' to nap... no rtf for me
I have tried her once and I agreed with the brothers that her service is not up to par. I think some brothers who got better service are likely younger and better looking guys. She looks gorgeous no doubt but too bad her attitude sucks. Anyway her sister g77 looks equally good and gave tip top service to me.. Though I am a Dom .
Old 16-03-2017, 09:46 PM
Samster

G58 give me the service is more worth than 150 cat wls. I am not Young and good looking, may be I am gentle.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1