The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2005, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 21
fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamara
can i exchange it with a baby hippo? had to literally run from a irc baby hippo last time...really damn trilling...hahahaha...was gonna give her the slip liao but kena spotted den cb chase me for plaza singapura 7th floor till 5th floor den can shake her off
What is the story behind this baby hippo ? can write FR ??

Please give me 5 star rating if u like my posting, thanks.
Old 20-07-2005, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 20
nakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun4evergood
What is the story behind this baby hippo ? can write FR ??
there's no fucking FR man...but maybe a ER...Escape Report...

haha talk for 2 days on irc n started talking on the phone for one day...she sent me her pic in irc but was a pretty blur and far shot of her sitting down...look normal with long hair i tot should be quite okay as she sound quite sweet too...arranged to meet up for a movie at ps on the 4th day

i was wearing a red tee so it's easier to spot me...i keep asking what she wearing n how to identify her but she just ask me describe my attire n told me to wait there. knn out of nowhere a fucking ugly baby hippo with quite a lot pimples come grab my arm...i tio stunned and pushed her away thinking sian 1/2 liao hope she not the girl...den i asked wtf..r u nathalie or what? she said ya...wah my world collasped...(haha a bit kua zhang)

on the way up to the 7th floor she keep grabbing my arm like i'm her bf n dun wanna let go...cb got a few quite pretty girl see us then laugh at me...wah cb sibeh dulan...i gave her 20 bucks ask her go buy ticket cuz i told her i wanna go toilet. She tell me dun put her aeroplane but i say y the hell would i do so since i've already paid for the tix...she believe and i made my way to the carpark staircase to escape...but i tot heck la juz take lift since she won't be so fast...knn while i was walking back to the lift she saw me and ran to me...don't know y but i juz ran n ran for dear life and she just chased n chase for dear fuck... ...i ran back to the carpark stairs n ran down 2 storeys till i can't see her...she keep calling me but i juz off my phone hahaha...when i reached ground floor i juz flag a cab n zhao!! went to kpkb with my friends over beers after that...haha i became the joke of the day
Old 20-07-2005, 12:41 PM
Samster

fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
there's no fucking FR man...but maybe a ER...Escape Report...
Really a joke of the day.....LOL....laugh until I collapse......

Old 20-07-2005, 12:47 PM
Samster

nakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Really a joke of the day.....LOL....laugh until I collapse......
兴灾乐祸 sia u...
Old 20-07-2005, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
兴灾乐祸 sia u...
next time remember to ask me along....I will help u tape it down........maybe it will become Sillypore Funniest Video,,,,,

Old 20-07-2005, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 20
singexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
next time remember to ask me along....I will help u tape it down........maybe it will become Sillypore Funniest Video,,,,,
i help u take video oso... then we go n sell..
Old 20-07-2005, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

on the way up to the 7th floor she keep grabbing my arm like i'm her bf n dun wanna let go...cb got a few quite pretty girl see us then laugh at me...wah cb sibeh dulan...i gave her 20 bucks ask her go buy ticket cuz i told her i wanna go toilet. She tell me dun put her aeroplane but i say y the hell would i do so since i've already paid for the tix...
hahaha... bro... you must be very ham la... the baby hippo just want to watch movie with you right, and maybe want to bbbj you inside the threatre... you no good la, sabo her and made her chase you...
Old 20-07-2005, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
How bout "The world's scariest hippo chases"?
Old 20-07-2005, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol
hahaha... bro... you must be very ham la... the baby hippo just want to watch movie with you right, and maybe want to bbbj you inside the threatre... you no good la, sabo her and made her chase you...
haha...i forget to add that she bluff me also...b4 meet tell me she 160/48...meet liao i see more like 160/70...and the way she behave like gonna eat me up any moment man...it's not every i can do charity one u know...mr president...muz liao kai la...
Old 20-07-2005, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 20
kaizer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkaizer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wah bro naka. 2 words... SONG BO!
Old 20-07-2005, 01:44 PM
Samster

buay Song!!
Old 20-07-2005, 01:47 PM
Samster

singexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
it's not every i can do charity one u know...mr president...muz liao kai la...
u not good lah.. teachers always teach people need help muz help..
good for ur karma ah..

long long one time eat hippo to zhin pu (tonic) mah..
Old 20-07-2005, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by singexpat
u not good lah.. teachers always teach people need help muz help..
good for ur karma ah..

long long one time eat hippo to zhin pu (tonic) mah..
long long one time is okay...but i seem to everytime kenna those fat girls leh...quite a big percentage of girls i know who like me r pretty fat...my friends also got realise
Old 20-07-2005, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
quite a big percentage of girls i know who like me r pretty fat...my friends also got realise
so ur pretty fat means pretty n fat ah??

mayb u r e honey/shit to them butterflies/houseflies... take ur pick..
Old 20-07-2005, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by singexpat
so ur pretty fat means pretty n fat ah??

mayb u r e honey/shit to them butterflies/houseflies... take ur pick..
haha u ass...okok...me to them is like krills to whales...rhyme bo?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1