The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

Old 11-09-2019, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
redtrack90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

hi all

any recommendation where the massage girls are hot and good looking?

i am just looking for massage with HJ and maybe with B2B
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 12-09-2019, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 11
unrealx262 is a splendid one to beholdunrealx262 is a splendid one to beholdunrealx262 is a splendid one to beholdunrealx262 is a splendid one to beholdunrealx262 is a splendid one to beholdunrealx262 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
I think its a service rating more than looks rating yeah?

Normally mitu girls not my cai leh.. Good thing in Thailand u walk around browse the girls the shop boss won't kp u like singapore Geylang okt 😂😂

Osamalee also chiong bkk laojiao liao see u everywhere in thai related threads bro 😂😂
price is insane for 210 bucks 4300 baht 80 mins mitu 4 star
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 12-09-2019, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 7
1KnightinBKK is a splendid one to behold1KnightinBKK is a splendid one to behold1KnightinBKK is a splendid one to behold1KnightinBKK is a splendid one to behold1KnightinBKK is a splendid one to behold1KnightinBKK is a splendid one to behold1KnightinBKK is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unrealx262 View Post
price is insane for 210 bucks 4300 baht 80 mins mitu 4 star
Yeah with the exchange rate I wouldn't do it la, to me massage is massage. Never needed to go for the most premium tier.
Old 12-09-2019, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 11
unrealx262 is a splendid one to beholdunrealx262 is a splendid one to beholdunrealx262 is a splendid one to beholdunrealx262 is a splendid one to beholdunrealx262 is a splendid one to beholdunrealx262 is a splendid one to behold

I reckon just go for normal 100 bucks type for 90mins to best the price in sg albeit not the model tier
Old 13-09-2019, 07:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 13
osamalee is a name known to allosamalee is a name known to allosamalee is a name known to allosamalee is a name known to allosamalee is a name known to allosamalee is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by unrealx262 View Post
I reckon just go for normal 100 bucks type for 90mins to best the price in sg albeit not the model tier
Any bros here have experience buying property or renting shophouses in BKk?
How to ensure it can be under my name, what kind of taxes i should be aware?
Are foreigners able to rent shophouses legally and operate business? I know of 'territory' issues but thats more of less not my concern at the moment hmmm
Old 13-09-2019, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
69n69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be at bkk again on 15th & 16th. Solo going to chiong. Hope will have a more sextifying trip this trip. Any guys want have a drink and chiong together can pm me.
Old 13-09-2019, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1646 / Power: 15
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Saw this lane at Sala Deang BTS with many Japanese billboards , around the Patpong area..
Loads of young girls seated on the sidewalk with the papa and mamas sans touting for business .. they all start talking in jap to the guys walking past ..I asked and the rate was like 4200 for 2 to 3 hours and 6000 for LT and then there’s another group where it was 700 THB for BJ and additional drinks at 200THB , then there’s another group where u go sing KTV at the KTV bars upstairs with the girls .. the pricing I didn’t ask

The entire place reminded me of Soi Cowboy just that almost all the girls are young

Even got girls in SIA uniform

Last edited by bigmannow; 13-09-2019 at 08:24 PM.
Old 13-09-2019, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 7
1KnightinBKK is a splendid one to behold1KnightinBKK is a splendid one to behold1KnightinBKK is a splendid one to behold1KnightinBKK is a splendid one to behold1KnightinBKK is a splendid one to behold1KnightinBKK is a splendid one to behold1KnightinBKK is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Saw this lane at Sala Deang BTS with many Japanese billboards , around the Patpong area..
Soi Thaniya, to me it's quite hit & miss.

U want to suss out whether a girl is quality in taking care of you, but need to spend on the room and drinks etc just to get to know her.

Go patpong/NEP/sc AGG better, 1 beer at max is thb150, call the girl u want over, talk to her see if got connection, no connection can tell her fuck off.

japanese ktv giris or agg girls are all different fruits but are of the same tree.
Old 13-09-2019, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 5
fallen11 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfallen11 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfallen11 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfallen11 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfallen11 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Any bros here have experience buying property or renting shophouses in BKk?
How to ensure it can be under my name, what kind of taxes i should be aware?
Are foreigners able to rent shophouses legally and operate business? I know of 'territory' issues but thats more of less not my concern at the moment hmmm
From what i know, shophouse u cannot buy but can lease up to 30 yrs.
However, if u wanna operate a business u'll need a local partner of shareholder holding at least 51% ownership. U can never be a majority shareholder unless u investing in new business areas which the thai govt is promoting. Like biotech, IT, etc.
For leasing, u will enjoy the ownership rights same as an owner during the leased term. But liability will also be yours (like min maintenance or safety standards to meet), and u do not have the rights to sell the property because u are not the owner. Owner also do not have the rights to take back or sell the property during that period because it is being leased away.
Old Yesterday, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sin4bkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Iím in BKK next week can anyone pm me reasonable you priced FL! Thanks
Old Yesterday, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 13
osamalee is a name known to allosamalee is a name known to allosamalee is a name known to allosamalee is a name known to allosamalee is a name known to allosamalee is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
From what i know, shophouse u cannot buy but can lease up to 30 yrs.
However, if u wanna operate a business u'll need a local partner of shareholder holding at least 51% ownership. U can never be a majority shareholder unless u investing in new business areas which the thai govt is promoting. Like biotech, IT, etc.
For leasing, u will enjoy the ownership rights same as an owner during the leased term. But liability will also be yours (like min maintenance or safety standards to meet), and u do not have the rights to sell the property because u are not the owner. Owner also do not have the rights to take back or sell the property during that period because it is being leased away.
Thanks for the info! Now toying idea of either property or shophouse in bkk. Property can be 100% under my name which is a good although locals have a bigger allocation and maybe better units. Shophouse if only can lease its a small issue, of course if i own it even better.
Old Yesterday, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 15
robbintoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrobbintoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My visit my first Kapoo about 10 days ago in BKK. I choose 1 society as it was quite near to Sukhumvit, where i was staying. I walk about 9 minutes from Phrom Phong BTS and finally found the place. You have to take the lift up to level 3. The reception lady can speak decent English. She call and the ladies available came out 1 at a time and "wai" to me while i was sitting there waiting. There are 4 girls available then. As it was really quick, i request for a second round to view again as honestly, 3 of out 4 of them i would barfine in an Agogo. They looked sweet, young and gorgeous compared to the more hardened ladies at bars, MP and Agogo.

I choose the first lady for 2600B and her name is N. She is fair and white, has soft skin and great legs but lack in the boob department. However, her warm personality and smiles easily make up for it. She can speak little english, and i could converse abit with her as i understand basic thai. She finished studying in university and has worked as an accountant for a few months (earning 20,000b a month) before go working in the kapoo. She is very courteous and polite and try to make sure i had a good time. She is basically naked (after we both showered) and provided body to body massage with great stimulating foreplay. I cannot really cum with a handjob and asked if she can provide BJ instead. She agreed for a 1000b tips and only covered BJ, not sex. I reluctantly agreed but also cannot finish as there is little sensation with a covered blowjob. I told her its ok and she is very apologetic and ask if there is anything else she can do. i jokingly told her that if i visit for the next time, she must "bom bom" with me and she agreed and we hook fingers on it. Overall i would says it a great experience although i did not come. We exchange line before i leave and she is grateful for the 1000b tip as promised. She message me later that night and again repeat if i come again, she would have sex with me. She says she does not do this usually but because she like me (i think she is referring to thai baht, 555). She also shared that the main customers are actually affluent Thais, followed by japanese and then other asians. Farang are less common but are also welcomed.

My opinion is if you want a change from the usual $$$$$$, MP, bars and agogo, Kapoo is a great alternative for a stunning girl and these girls do not typically have sex have their customers (not at least on your first visit). Whenever happen after depend very much on your chemistry, how you charm her with your looks and/or money. Its a good source if you want sweet young girls who are more innocent and not jaded by the P2P world (yet). I believe they can only worked here for a few years due to the high standard required of them to maintain the kapoo appeal.
Old Today, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 13
motodiary deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymotodiary deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbintoh View Post
My visit my first Kapoo about 10 days ago in BKK. I choose 1 society as it was quite near to Sukhumvit, where i was staying. I walk about 9 minutes from Phrom Phong BTS and finally found the place. You have to take the lift up to level 3. The reception lady can speak decent English. She call and the ladies available came out 1 at a time and "wai" to me while i was sitting there waiting. There are 4 girls available then. As it was really quick, i request for a second round to view again as honestly, 3 of out 4 of them i would barfine in an Agogo. They looked sweet, young and gorgeous compared to the more hardened ladies at bars, MP and Agogo.

I choose the first lady for 2600B and her name is N. She is fair and white, has soft skin and great legs but lack in the boob department. However, her warm personality and smiles easily make up for it. She can speak little english, and i could converse abit with her as i understand basic thai. She finished studying in university and has worked as an accountant for a few months (earning 20,000b a month) before go working in the kapoo. She is very courteous and polite and try to make sure i had a good time. She is basically naked (after we both showered) and provided body to body massage with great stimulating foreplay. I cannot really cum with a handjob and asked if she can provide BJ instead. She agreed for a 1000b tips and only covered BJ, not sex. I reluctantly agreed but also cannot finish as there is little sensation with a covered blowjob. I told her its ok and she is very apologetic and ask if there is anything else she can do. i jokingly told her that if i visit for the next time, she must "bom bom" with me and she agreed and we hook fingers on it. Overall i would says it a great experience although i did not come. We exchange line before i leave and she is grateful for the 1000b tip as promised. She message me later that night and again repeat if i come again, she would have sex with me. She says she does not do this usually but because she like me (i think she is referring to thai baht, 555). She also shared that the main customers are actually affluent Thais, followed by japanese and then other asians. Farang are less common but are also welcomed.

My opinion is if you want a change from the usual $$$$$$, MP, bars and agogo, Kapoo is a great alternative for a stunning girl and these girls do not typically have sex have their customers (not at least on your first visit). Whenever happen after depend very much on your chemistry, how you charm her with your looks and/or money. Its a good source if you want sweet young girls who are more innocent and not jaded by the P2P world (yet). I believe they can only worked here for a few years due to the high standard required of them to maintain the kapoo appeal.
Most only work for few months. Sometimes, only one week.. some, even one day, just to cover some financial emergency. this is rather SOP and part of the appeal of Kapoo for those who appreciate and also the factor that turn off others, especially farang, as most of them in Thailand are for bang for the buck and dont really care or appreciate whatever imaginary difference.
Advert Space Available