The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2004, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
doom3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Is all PRC give BBBJ without asking?

Just visit a PRC for the first time and the PRC straight away giving me BBBJ without asking me want to cap or not. Is all PRC the same? Just curious.
Old 22-09-2004, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 21
spermmann2003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspermmann2003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Is all PRC give BBBJ without asking?

Realli bbbj? most of the prc i encounter capped me instantly, they also inspect my didi before any actions. Looks liek i am always under strict scrutinising.
Old 22-09-2004, 07:08 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is all PRC give BBBJ without asking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by doom3
Just visit a PRC for the first time and the PRC straight away giving me BBBJ without asking me want to cap or not. Is all PRC the same? Just curious.
She probably has AIDS and wants to spread it around as much as possible before she dies an agonising death!!!
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 22-09-2004, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, thats true. Maybe she developed hatred for men after she had been cheated and raped. She vowed to seek revenge by spreading AIDS.
( That happen in a story book or movie ).Let's hope it wont happen in real life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor
She probably has AIDS and wants to spread it around as much as possible before she dies an agonising death!!!
Old 22-09-2004, 08:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 23
Peter is one of the Best!Peter is one of the Best!Peter is one of the Best!Peter is one of the Best!

Bros Doom3, sounds very scary leh, suggest you better go for a medical check-up soon, and pray that you are ok. Really this is no joking matter.
Old 22-09-2004, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
doom3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually the sequence is like this, after i pick her and went to the room, she bath me and clean my didi thoroughly. Then she bath herself, and ask me to lie down on the bed. Next, she straight away giving me BBBJ for 5 minutes, cap me on, and start riding on me. See, if she want to spread AIDS, she don't even need to cap me on before she riding me right? What I wonder is will prc normally giving BBBJ without askind?
Old 22-09-2004, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 21
bongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud of

Bro.. chances of HIV infection are very minimal via BBBJ, as a precaution cap up and sleep well.

Be Responsible do a test:
DSC Clinic 62540212
Blk 31, #02-16 Kelantan Lane
Sat fr 1.30 to 3.30 pm, Tue and Wed fr 6.30 to 8pm.
Old 22-09-2004, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 22
perrymason32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No.

(That's the answer to your question.)

Quote:
...?
Old 22-09-2004, 03:27 PM
BaoBab

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Lesson learnt !
Old 22-09-2004, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 21
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Most prcs do not offer BJ at all but nowadays the trend comes withe BJ with condom. Many of them r married and or less educated on sexual health matters and so do not think much of BBBJ or raw sex. $ is the main concern.

Better use protection cause u r not the only customer.

Cheers

Quote:
Old 23-09-2004, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by collin_23
Most prcs do not offer BJ at all but nowadays the trend comes withe BJ with condom. Many of them r married and or less educated on sexual health matters and so do not think much of BBBJ or raw sex. $ is the main concern.

Better use protection cause u r not the only customer.

Cheers

Good to have u back! Collin!

Totally agree, PRC is here for the $$$, most China gals are ignorant about STDs. BBBJ has it own risk. Risk of Herpes is high, especially if the gal has a outbreak. And it is in her mouth, how u know?

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 23-09-2004, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 21
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold

Hmm... Suddenly, I remembered something with reference to this thread.

Answer: Not every moustachio is your dad..

Pardon me.. Just cracking some jokes to lighten up the mood..

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 23-09-2004, 04:11 PM
cheehongkia

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

answer to thread starter question: no, not all give bbbj. some do some dont. most are pressure by money factor to do more to satisfy the customer in hope to have more customers. in your case, the girl probably gives every customer bbbj or she felt safe to give you one.

interesting discussion, i have started a poll here to find out more.
http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=23247
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1