The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 04-12-2018, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 6
KZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
work as food panda delivery then since deliever might as well book and bonk

Why food delivery guy cannot bonk meh?

That guy damn discriminate!!
Hahaha but seriously who the fuck will wait for you to bonk finish and confronts? All the weirdo around nowadays

Last edited by KZINE; 04-12-2018 at 01:26 AM.
Old 04-12-2018, 01:15 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
An0210 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by armour88 View Post
Hahaha, how he know the food for who, maybe you fuck already hungry prepare food for eat cannot meh. I'm interested in what you said though

Wonder if its a fat guy, cause last time I went one FL then I saw the guy downstairs, the FL told me this guy waited from morning downstairs. Loll

No he's not fat, quite tall and young like those OCS officer alpha mal ype. Exactly right, I was wondering how he knew I went to see Nessa. But to that fellow bro, seriously, please seek psychiatric help, you seem mentally and emotionally detrimental.
Old 04-12-2018, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by An0210 View Post
To the fellow bro who confronted me outside the building after I bonked Nessa/336 because I brought her food, aggressively demanding an answer from me why I brought food for her and what is my relationship with her, dude seriously you need to go seek medical help. I wonder how long you were standing around the area looking at who is coming in and out of the entrance and what they are bringing.
He actually camped outside until your session ended. Such determination.
Old 04-12-2018, 01:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
An0210 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance View Post
Scenario no 2)

Wat if i come.down with nessa and intend to go for a meal.
Will i get bashed up if she was about to board my car?
I don't know man. He followed me all the way to my car, all along demanding me to answer his questions, and snap a photo of me and my car.
Old 04-12-2018, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
No he's not fat, quite tall and young like those OCS officer alpha mal ype. Exactly right, I was wondering how he knew I went to see Nessa. But to that fellow bro, seriously, please seek psychiatric help, you seem mentally and emotionally detrimental.
Young and alpha male? If his looks got resemblance to yusof then maybe he got chance ... LOL
Old 04-12-2018, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 13
orantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to behold

Hohoho, i am back. Basically bonk a few before but too lazy to write FR. But this time difference~ lets see

Stable : teeruklover
Booking : suny

Face 7/10 : when first saw her, it doesn't look like picture. Its abit rounded. But after a few minutes, yup its her and it have some unspoken sexy face.

Body size 7/10 : by visual and hugs, around BMI 21 to 22. Not slim but not elephants. Meaty. At least to me, i couldn't carry fuck positions. But indeed very good hug especially she didn't wear panties under her nice sexy red dress. Height about 155 to 160.

Boobs 8/10 : can tell is manmade and above c cup. Nipple quite big and nice to suxk... Yum yum

Bbbj 6/10 : if you have time search for my previous post, almost none could score above 8 from me as i had the best before from my ex. Oh yah... She did cim and felt sorry to her that she told me that my babies tasted like eggs with lemon... 😅

FJ 8/10 : Adidas (All Day I Dream About Sex). This girl really love sex to the max and i put her down due to my performance.. Should had some redbull.. Grrr. She will grab you hard and want you to pump deeper. But my shaft too short.. Aikz

Panting 6/10 : she claim that she is very sensitive and only allow me to lick above clitorioes. But of course i naughty purposes go further down hehehe.... She really very sensative.

French 5/10 : maybe im not handsome or due to her bracelet. Lips to lips kissing but not French for me. But im find of it~

Personality 10/10 : nothing to complain, super friendly. And bro whoever let her go out from bath room first, please be very careful. This cute babe will hide at the corner to give you a surprise... Super GFE like playing with gf.

RTF 8/10 : although i prefer slim babe, but i will still give her another try due to her personality, craziness of sex and accommodation... Super enjoy.
Old 04-12-2018, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

Quote:
Detrimental? I think u mean retarded, fix that for you lol.

Quote:
I don't know man. He followed me all the way to my car, all along demanding me to answer his questions, and snap a photo of me and my car.
Can report police for harassment, still take photo somemore
Old 04-12-2018, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 661 / Power: 22
kang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
To the fellow bro who confronted me outside the building after I bonked Nessa/336 because I brought her food, aggressively demanding an answer from me why I brought food for her and what is my relationship with her, dude seriously you need to go seek medical help. I wonder how long you were standing around the area looking at who is coming in and out of the entrance and what they are bringing.

Knn this fellow got to wake up man. Bring her food also wrong? Come on it’s more than just food that enter her mouth when every other bro here pays her a visit. Really cock
Old 04-12-2018, 03:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 11
bigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Another guy KC by Nessa lol. We all know her power but this guy really too much. If you want to confront everyone who brings her food you really have your work cut out. Need to bonk around more instead of stalking haha.
Old 04-12-2018, 04:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I must find him a bomoh or ah chan to cure his voodoo.
The gong tao must be at stage 9. One day i need to try this gal to see how powerful the gong tao is. Anyway do she do overnite..if i overnite her this guy had to wait more than 8 hrs for my FR?
Old 04-12-2018, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 18
Xia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamboiboi555 View Post
FR for Soda from TeeRukLover

Introduction : Was looking around and saw Soda who previously was from another stable came back again. That time I did not manage to try her, this time saw her came back and decided to try her. I can say that I had a very enjoyable session with her.

Looks :
Soda looks around 80% to photos. She is consider pretty and she looks quite cute to me IMO. Did not spot any blemishes on her face. Photos show that she is short hair but currently now her hair is slightly longer which is around shoulder length or slightly longer.

Body :
Petite and curvy body. Consider slightly meaty due to her height. Her height I think should be between 145cm to 150cm. Some tattoos on her back. Her skin tone is thai tanned but not the very tanned kind which I think more of like Chinese skin tone color.

Boobs :
Enhanced. I remember she told me is C or CC. Her boobs is around 5 years seasoned and the feeling is around semi hard. Because she have a petite size body and coupled with C cup boobs make me feel quite arousing when looking at her body. She also allow me to suck and fondle on her boobs and I had a great time enjoying it. Hehehehe

GFE :
She is quite a cheerful and fun girl to be with. She can speak quite decent English. I feel that the GFE feeling she gave me is quite good especially during frenching with her as can feel that she put in a lot of feeling in frenching. While we are chatting she will also lay on my shoulder or chest with her arm wrapped around my body which I feel quite warm girlfriend feeling. Even when I leave the place, she gave me a lip to lip good bye kiss

Frenching :
At first she ask me if I wanted kissing. I say yes because will have more feeling in the session. Than she automatically kiss and smooch with me and later on we started our passionate frenching. Her frenching is those sensual tongue fight style which I like. As the session goes longer, can feel that she put in feeling when frenching because she will wrapped her arm on my head or neck and just french with me.

BBBJ :
Her BBBJ is consider not bad because I still feel sensual and nice suction feeling from her. Earlier on, my 2IC is very hard already because during frenching she keep stroking on my 2IC than later on she proceed to give me a catbath and slowly move down to my 2IC to start BBBJ on my 2IC. Overall still a nice and sensual BBBJ from her.

FJ :
Her petite size body IMO is very nice to bonk especially during missionary position with her even though we also tried cowgirl position. When on cowgirl she will lift both my hands to her boobs and wanted me to fondle on it while she grind on my 2IC. Later on while I am bonking her in missionary, we start to french passionately while she wrapped her arm on my head. An enjoyable GFE FJ session with her.

In my point of view :
Soda is a gem where her cheerful and fun character somehow capture me. She is cute IMO and the GFE feeling she gave me especially during frenching really make me feels good for my whole session.
Got me interested!
Old 04-12-2018, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
sproxy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried mena from tikoclub before? Can leave a fr here or pm me..thaks!
Old 04-12-2018, 08:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 7
Alien6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance View Post
I must find him a bomoh or ah chan to cure his voodoo.
The gong tao must be at stage 9. One day i need to try this gal to see how powerful the gong tao is. Anyway do she do overnite..if i overnite her this guy had to wait more than 8 hrs for my FR?
Wa... TRUE LOVE...HAHAHA
Old 04-12-2018, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
One coin have 2 sides. Things happen for a reason.

Real case by the way. Just not too long ago have 1 guy dead becuz of an exFL. Everyone can say that guy is kumgong thats why he die. The exFL say he died becuz he love her. She KNN always hook man for money. If she not do like this that guy also won't die.

FL come work should just focus work. KC also must have a limit don't do till make another life lost and family broken using her endless lies. Chiongster come out play must know own self limit don't get too serious unless you got big money to play with FL or buy out her entire life exclusively for yourself.
Well said. Bro

FYI
KC would not work for me.

I only RTF gal for her wonderful BBBJ & CIM.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 04-12-2018, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

I missed those RAE days....

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1