The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 08-05-2019, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 13
fizou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfizou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfizou is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaintur View Post
She is very familiar. Previously came to sg before under other stable?
Is she Min from SexAmazon previously? I could be wrong. Anyone else can confirm this?
Old 08-05-2019, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 13
fizou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfizou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfizou is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitesse View Post
4/5
Stephanie SS
SYT ALERT!!!

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=727449

Looks: 9/10. SYT confirm n chop. Legit young. Cute as a button.
Body: 8/10. Fine young smooth body.
Boobs: 8/10 B cupper all natural. Perk up when nips were licked. Soft sucking aroused her to the max.
Pussy: 9/10. Damn delicious. Spent 20 mins painting up and down in and out. Drove her to the point of no return hahaha.
BBBJ: 9/10. For one so young her bbbj skills is incredible. maybe taking revenge for my paint job so she went all out. signalled her to go for 69 to eat each other out she totally obliged.
Frenching: 10/10. Some bro mentioned like long lost lover? i think she treats all the same way. long deep sloppy french non stop.
FJ: 9/10. Rode me to the skies. repaid her by pumping her really hard till her cb was all wet. just 2 positions enough liao cos cannot withhold for long.
GFE: 9/10. ting tongness is there. her cute face was a major turn on. her playfulness with my nipples and cock during rest time was intoxicating.
RTF: Yes of course i found a real young gem this time.
Is this Min previously from SexAmazon? Anyone else can verify?
Old 08-05-2019, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
ohmygod21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Had Phoenix from milky.
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=727610

Was deciding between Nat or Phoenix. In the end more of a SYT looks got my vote and how glad was I that I chose Phoenix. Usually I go cat50 Thai but too many Ang pais ord so I came back to fl

Looks: 9/10 no diff from the photos. her photos in the website do little justice to her. She looks so much prettier in real life. I touch her tender face n kissed her chio chio face lightly. Feel like 1st love lol

Body : 10/10 Curvy smooth tender body.

Boobs: 9/10 natural cup B+ to C firm(no sag). Delicious!

Bbbj: 10/10 sensual Bbbj slow n steady. I requested for her to blowjob me in the bathroom and it was heavenly.

Painting: 8/10 she enjoyed my painting as I enjoyed her whole body with my tongue b4 painting her.

Frenching: 9/10 initially only light kiss, I ask her if can French showing her my tongue? we frenched like lovers after that lol.

Fj: 10/10 hardworking gal. Initiate 2nd shot even though I quite exhausted after 1st shot. any position I want. Her pussy very tight n I saw her juice on the condom damn high. After changing a few positions cummed at the doggy position.

Rtf: when vitamin M replenish, saw Nat on my way out, her boobs are literally popping out, might try her next time.
Old 08-05-2019, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
fish` deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2/5
Stephanie from SS

Just finished a session with her and it is a truly pretty SYT as the bros here mentioned. Free parking space which is very plus point for bros who drives. As usual bro silk reply very fast.

She is slim with normal Thai tanned. Very soft natural boobs and very suckable.
Tried to french her but she told me she didn't like kissing. Don't know why as I don't smoke either. So respect her decision. Her English is very limited but her service make up for it.
She can moan very well and accommodating to position change.
Finished her 2nd round on favourite prone bone position with her moaning loudly and grabbing the bed sheets.

Bros who visiting her during lunch or dinner time can tabao some thai food for her especially rice related. Bought her bubble tea today but she is hungry for food. So this will up your impression with her.

Definitely a RTF material. Happy bonking bros. Peace out.
Old 08-05-2019, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
andyandie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a chance to book Tina from Scarletthouse earlier this morning through Bro sh. Apologies to Bro for being late and he is accommodating

Looks : 9/10 (prettier in person with less make-up but the posted pics are definitely of her)
Body : 8/10 (not too slim and not too chubby. curvy at the right places)
Boobs : 9/10 (her boobs are huge for her size, soft and white. machiam can milk out of it haha)
Massage : patient with me and tried her best. Not bad for a fl massage
Painting : did not try
FJ : 9/10 (willing to try all kinds of positions, smiles all the time) only managed 1st shot, too worn out for 2nd detail...
RTF : definitely once recharged, hopefully before she returns home next week
Old 08-05-2019, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
skykn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick FR for Fanny from SS

Her looks, a little disappointing to be honest, as I realized the photos are photoshopped more than I expected, but definitely not reject type and it grows during the session.
Her body well maintained. Natural soft boobs good to grab.
I thought she was green as she did not initiate cat bath and she only lied in bed at the beginning. But her bbbj turned out to be surprisingly good. Slow and sensual type, hands free with a lot of lickings. I enjoyed it for a long time.
FJ tight and good. Accommodating to different positions.
Didn't seem to accept frenching so I didn't force.
English limited. I don't mind using google translate to communicate so it’s ok.
RTF maybe not. Too many to try.
Old 08-05-2019, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
pepeking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fizou View Post
yes it is.
Old 08-05-2019, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
skykn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fizou View Post
Haven’t tried her this time around but as far as I see from photos that’s Min from SA for sure. Actually a little surprised to see good FRs as her service was not that good last time I tried her in Feb.
Maybe learned a lot during last trip
Old 08-05-2019, 03:28 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16221 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
Who is she?🤤
Sasa from Silk😋😋😋
Old 08-05-2019, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 18
vader_7 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervader_7 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervader_7 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Late FR for Minne - TRL

Had her on 3/5/19 1130am. Location is on the East side not very assessable unless driving.

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=726793

Don’t think there much more I can add to the FRs on Minnie. 

Looks: 8/10 Not a SYT but pretty with a ready smile. Her looks will grow on you.
Body: 7/10 Tall, slim and busty.
Boobs: 8/10 Man made large C maybe D cups provide more than a handful
BBBJ: 10/10 Most girls cannot go go much deeper than half my tool. Minnie can take it all in; all the while letting me push her head down and mouth fuck her. Fucking amazing!
FJ: 9/10 Imagine her slim body and yet the ability to take a good pounding. Her lanky frame makes it easy for me to pin her own while ravishing her.

She speaks English reasonably well so there’s no communication problem. Very good conversationalist and we spoke about many things about her and her life back home.

Do take care of this girl guys.
Old 08-05-2019, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 18
vader_7 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervader_7 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervader_7 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mini - SH69 on 8/5/19 10am

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=727616

Saw Mini’s photo come up last night and made booking for the first slot at 10am.

As usual OKT is fast to respond and instructions are clear.

Looks: 9/10 I’m a sucker for good looks. With Mini, WYSIWYG. She’s really damn chio. And a SYT at that.
Body: 8/10 I like skinny girls so she’s my type. She’s young, pretty and slim. So it’s really like fucking your Uni classmate.
Boobs: 8/10 Not for boob lovers. I’m not one and I feel her face more than makes up for her little A cups.
BBBJ: 9/10 Mini is not the hardcore saliva dripping PSE type. It seems she took her time to enjoy my cock. She’ll also position such that I have full access to her tight pussy.
Frenching: 7/10 More kissing than frenching. She does use her tongue when we’re fucking hard and she’s in warmed up
Painting: 9/10 As with her BBBJ, she also let me eat her for as long as I want. Not complaints and will automatically give my cock a quick tug when we change positions. 69 was very good too. I was eating her out while alternating between fingering her pussy and her asshole.
AJ: 9/10 She was super tight. It took some time to ease myself into her tiny little asshole before she could accommodate my entire length. She really took it like champ.
FJ: 10/10 It takes a while for her to warm up. We did missionary and doggy before directly moving into AJ. Although the AJ was amazingly tight, I didn’t dare ram her hard. After sometime fucking her ass, I motioned her to change position. On my motion, she laid on her side and lifted her legs, giving me access to her in the spoon position. I inserted gingerly into her ass but felt it was too tight so she grabbed my cock and repositioned into her dripping wet pussy. I could feel that she’s fully relaxed and into the mood. So I just let loose and gave her a solid pounding. With our hips perpendicular to each other, my left hand on her breast and right hand grabbing her hair, I came in a matter of minutes.

Her English is really limited so we had to use Google translate. She wears a wedding band on her left hand; though she said she’s not married. I had a good time with her even though we couldn’t communicate as well.

May not have time to Rtf as she’s leaving next week and there's quite a number of options now.
Old 08-05-2019, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 14
lexos7243 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlexos7243 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlexos7243 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlexos7243 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Tacy (TRL) @3pm 8/5/19

Boss SK customer oriented as usual.
Location easily accessible.

Looks: 10/10
She looks really young. Like barely 20.
Very pretty, big eyes, sharp face.

Figure: 10/10
She's very small sized.
Enhanced boobs, nice to grab.
Slim, very nice ass to grab and doggy.

Pussy: 10/10
Small short strip, otherwise shaven.
Tasty, very sweet, no smell, juicy and wet easily
No issues with licking or fingering
Tight when fucking

Service: 8/10
Like quite new compared to the other girls boss has brought in over the years
But she tries her best. She will ride you without making any complaints. Any position you want, she will try to accommodate

GFE: 9/10
Would have given 10 if I could communicate with her better
English very limited
But she will auto cuddle, kiss, and initiate touching/fondling

RTF: Highly likely, one of the best ones I've ever had from Boss SK.
Old 08-05-2019, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to all

Just had a rather weird session with Minnie from regent

The sex was OK... Just thst I feel that she's like fuck this shit.. I'm done.. And kinda behaves like a robot...

Immediately go in ask for money... No smiles at all... Not even once throughout the entire session... Dont think we spoke. More than 20 words between the two of us...

She's almost like clinical... To put it in a nice way..
She looks prob like late 30s... Very skinny... Enhanced boobs.. A bit hard... Nice bbbj... Good reactions when fj.. OK Frenching. But no painting...

Everything was done within 20 mins? Including shower..

She felt. Almost. Like a sex robot... Ha...

She wasn't rude but just has that I'm here to offer you a service... Nothing more...
Old 08-05-2019, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2520 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited by Loadedgun; 10-05-2019 at 10:47 PM. Reason: 😂
Old 08-05-2019, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1444 / Power: 13
SonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud of

Trl 930pm 07/05 chanel RTF

No need to explain much. Dont book your lost.

Most pretty girl i have had ever

Overall 100 marks given
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1