The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 17-09-2019, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 5
EASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post
Another CIM mission completed Today.

[COLOR="Blue"]WPNS' Checklist

Thank again to Operator of Emmanuelle for taking my CIM mission booking.
Thank you for your Fr, will try to book her today.
Old 17-09-2019, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
sexybeast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexybeast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogba69 View Post
Fr for soi69 ammy

Looks 7/10 (foxy milf)
Bbbj 8.5/10 (quite professional)
Body 9/10 ( for her age she maintain very well)
Boob 8/10 (human made)
Fj 9/10 (tight enough)

Was a good experience accept its hotel base so basically limited towels
Is she really short and shaved?
Old 17-09-2019, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 5
danzadancer is one of the Best!danzadancer is one of the Best!danzadancer is one of the Best!

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=743720

Silk Stockings Elaine

Advertised as University girl and indeed she is one.

Looks: 9/10 Not as fair, definitely as pretty as her posted photos. This one has the most resemblance. A bit of ah lian aura but she wont look out of place in a party scene.

Body: 9/10 As slim as they come, I can imagine her in her uni uniform and imagine the body shape when she stripped.

Boobs: 9/10 Big for her size. No restrictions to any form of licking and sucking.

Frenching: 8/10 Elaine provides only passionate frenching those expecitng DFK might want to pass.

BBBJ: 9/10 Heavenly!

FJ: 9/10 Very hardworking and no black face. She loves misssionary, well, me too, since this is the best position to french with her non stop to silence her loud moans lol. When she was on top of me, her boobs are swinging left and right. Cannot resist grabbing and squeezing them hard! Finisihed off in doggy after piaking her till I cannot withstand anymore.

GFE: 9/10 She served with a glass of water upon entry to the house, I was perspiring like a dog. It was a simple yet pleasing gesture. She was off her phone throughout and we frenched passionately during rest time. She is still a student according to her keeping to make some extra cash to finance her own studies.

RTF: For the service she gave me, I give her a approving thumbs up! Might go back to her if there was no better SYT around.
Old 17-09-2019, 11:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
funtimesarehere is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

DADA from sgD

Returner but under different stable last time. Have previously penned FR for her you can do a search. Giving her another FR for a memorable experience this time.

Looks: Discount a bit from photo just like every girl, still pretty. Man made boobs and slim young milf.

Service: Selling point, all services provided as advertised. There are numerous reviews for her previously.

Rating of good
Old 17-09-2019, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 5
maglorix deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=744091

Seduction Kiwi

Went for a busty syt search and found one perfect fit in Kiwi.
She is in her early 20s and a truly sweet lady. Spent 90 glorious minutes and not regretting this choice one bit.

Looks: 9/10 If she is not pretty then most FLs here are not. She is tanner in real life and wears braces. Her smile has a 100 megawatt effect.

Body: 9/10 One of the best. Very soft and smooth.

Boobs: 9/10 They are definitely enhanced, can feel the semi hardness but they are not those lousy rock hard ones. I am not sure what is the size but they are bigger than my hands.

Pussy: 8.5/10 Mini bush, might need a trim soon but her pubic hair is soft so when I went south on her, they are not prickly or irritating. Managed to lick her to ecstasy haha.

Frenching: 7/10 She has some mouth pain so I opted to skip, she does very light french but is generous with kisses. I kissed her pretty many many times.

BBBJ: 9/10 She doesnt do cim but the way she went about it and on and on, I wouldnt be surprised if bros äccidentally"ejaculated into her mouth lol. Press her down for a DT, she almost choked lol. Terrible me!

FJ: 9/10 Tried 3 positions with her and I was done and dusted. Kiwi's pussy is tight and wet easily, I am just but a weak man who cannot resist good lookers and when she grinded on my cock so deep, I can only surrender to her.

GFE: 8/10 Translator needed throughout, Kiwi does all the SOP stuff keeping me as her main focus, she is quite service oriented, cannot fault her except her english is one word "jialat"lol

Worth a RTF in my opinion, better she can provide better frenching the next time to make it more awesome!
Old 17-09-2019, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 10
Bangbro92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Candy - sexamazon

Looks - sharp features and sweet smile
Body - nice curve and big butt for doggy
Boobs - D enhanced and looking great on her
Bbbj - Deepthroat allowed
Pussy - wet

Rtf for sure! Bros that have visited her last year sure know she gf’s power.
Old 17-09-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 15
sporeknight76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysporeknight76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by imperialer View Post
Just had a bad experience from Loveaffair88

Msg for a girl at 1.45am and got a reply within the next few minutes. Was given Far and went over to location given. Got into room at 2.10am, paid the girl for 2 shots 90 min.

Was asked to shower alone as she had just showered which was okay for me. Action on the bed was so so. Did a bit of catbath on my nips and then she proceed to cap me. Soon i forced myself to release. After releasing, i went to shower and when i came out, she told me that okt had arranged for another customer at 3am. It was about 2.30am at that time.

Seriously no mood after hearing that so i changed and left soon after.

This is the first time getting this kinda arrangement. Although had a few switch baits in between, which is okay to me. Maybe i'll just lurke around or change stable since okt doesn't appreciate long term customers
Knn la. Jus stay in the rm n don go. Else refund 1 shot $ ie 2 shots 160 mus refund 80$ for 1 shot.
Old 17-09-2019, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 5
MisterBean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Lisa, Slut Dungeon

OKT: Prompt and direct, and easy-to-follow instructions.

Looks: WYSIWYG. She looks 99.5 per cent as her photographs, with her face very slightly fatter than in the photographs. She is a shade fairer than your typical Thai tan. She looks like a mixed-Indian beauty with large eyes, an aquiline nose, and well-shaped lips.

Boobs: enhanced C or D. A bit too firm for my liking because I prefer natural boobs but I am not a boob-lover so I don't mind.

Arse: She has a bonkable plump arse with a bit of cellulite but hey, she looks natural and real. I like it.

She may not be the most skilled of babes but she is vivacious and smiling throughout our meeting. She grins the moment she opens the door and while she did not have the initiative to shower with me, when I asked her to do so she giggled and agreed without any sour tomyam expression.

BBBJ: She needs to work on her BBBJ skills but I admit she is hardworking and willing to give head until you ask her to stop.

I enjoyed painting her completely shaved pussy, tasting and nibbling the pussy lips and making it wet. It is completely odourless and smells good.

I spent most of the time enjoying her pussy and receiving bbbj, and chatting with her. It feels as if I am chatting with a friend. Her English is slightly more than basic, learnt from her travels overseas and having to manage three shops in Pattaya. They were not doing well and had to be closed down. But she is trying to earn more capital to start another business.

I finally got my first shot in my favourite doggy position.

RTF: I will if time permits
Old 17-09-2019, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 7
tcss2 is a splendid one to beholdtcss2 is a splendid one to beholdtcss2 is a splendid one to beholdtcss2 is a splendid one to beholdtcss2 is a splendid one to beholdtcss2 is a splendid one to beholdtcss2 is a splendid one to behold
Red face Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Clocking my 2/5 with SilkStockings

Nicole is a total Girl Next Door. 22yo. Slim cute like those poly school girl.

Just normal sex like gf brought back the school days memory
normal frenching slowly play play then have sex
haha

Overall a good deal for a GND. SS picture never fails.
Cheers.
Old 17-09-2019, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 6
princetonman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Melody Silk Stockings.

Bro Silk as usual slick and efficient with all necessary info provided.

Looks: Kawaii school girl looks. To be on the dafe side, I requested politely to see her passport. 18yo LEGIT! Mai tu lai thank her and immediately prepare for the deed.
Body: 8/10 Enough meat at the right places.
Boobs: 9/10 Pinkish nips to play with.
BBBJ: 8/10 Satisfying enough. She took her own time to lick and suck my cock before going further down to play with my testicles.
FJ: 9/10 Damn horny lol, she sounded like a needy one so I gave her a good fuck in doggy and missionary. Her cunt is tight and I had to control if not my shot will be triggered fast.
Overall, a very very good bonk. She can be quiet at times but will giggle at the slightest joke. Very good personality with no rush service provided.
Old 17-09-2019, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 16
darkangel83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

========= Please DO NOT quote the whole post unnecessarily or you will be zapped - System Moderator =========

Experienced kinda same previously. just create awareness for fellow bros here of how Mansion operate.
For me, I don't feel like f**king that day cause very tired but just want to release hence messaged OKT asking for any available girl can finger, paint and bbbj. Was recommended a girl...cut story short. After shower, come out when wanna finger, said cannot..then ask for bbbj, said cannot. She said, "just fuck or cancel it". I contacted okt and he said no refund or whatsoever since already entered room.
In the end, I left without releasing. Since that day no more Mansion..I think LoveAffair is also by the same okt but they just denied it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rats09 View Post
Disclaimer...I should’ve known better when the women asked for the money first but here we go.

Tonight tried Bam from Mansion and boy was it a wham bam thank you for your money experience.

Old 17-09-2019, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Some stables are already blacklisted by so many people in this forum yet there are people wasting money on these stables.
Be more alert as money is not easy to earn.
Old 17-09-2019, 02:03 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1721 / Power: 19
andrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant future

Just left Disney of SiamDevil. New stable so I thought give chance but big fucking mistake.

Don't get me wrong: Disney has an amazing body and magnificent natural tits but that's all it was. Yes I managed to paint and get light pecks and a brief HJ but you could tell she was not into it. She had a black face and just a general disinterest. I would have gotten as much reaction if I had shafted a piece of roast pork belly.

She said she has told the okt that she wants to go home, that it's her first time in this line and she is trying to make money as her clothes shop in Bangkok isn't doing well, that she thought this is a simple job. I asked her one question: do you like sex?

No.

Well then she's not going to last long here. Maybe the previous FRs for her managed to get her at a good time. Maybe they are fake. Whatever it is, you've been warned and the okt should send her home based on my experience today.

I paid her the $100 for 60min without even emptying my balls and left (yes my balls are big and blue now..). No point blaming anyone for this situation.

Last edited by andrewtong; 17-09-2019 at 02:25 PM.
Old 17-09-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2321 / Power: 18
18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute

too many landmines now.... choose wrongly and kana burnt

To those who zapped me, remember to leave your nicks behind. Pls zap with balls.
Old 17-09-2019, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 19
peiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

What was her old name so can look up FRs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangbro92 View Post
Candy - sexamazon

Looks - sharp features and sweet smile
Body - nice curve and big butt for doggy
Boobs - D enhanced and looking great on her
Bbbj - Deepthroat allowed
Pussy - wet

Rtf for sure! Bros that have visited her last year sure know she gf’s power.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1