The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 29-09-2019, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alex1991 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

When is honda from SE coming back?? Sorry im just ranting here.. hahaha... the best ever
Old 29-09-2019, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 13
Zongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Cherry and Anna from SS

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=744808
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=744815

Used free bonk to claim a Tarma session with Cherry and Anna.

OKT fast and efficient as always

Girls themselves are probably mid 20s. Cherry is more adventurous and chatty of the two, looks like the photos but assume mid 20s and not low 20s. Nice tight body, but some blemishes on face. Anna is mid 20s and really tall like 170cm model level. Face has blemishes as well, but nice skinny legs and small tits that suit her body well. Personality wise she’s pretty shy

Service wise girls started with a quick double BBBJ before one girl took over. Cherry started a great BBBJ while Anna started with a cat bath. Anna doesn’t allow any kissing so had to be content with the cat bath. After nice BBBJ, Cherry jumped on for a good FJ session, she’s loud and allows all positions. Anna jumped on top of my face to allow DATY before I finished first shot with CIM with cherry giving a BBBJ

In between girls gave a half decent massage.

Then Anna led the next session. Skinny girl who has model like body but just ok face. Allowed all positions while Cherry allowed for light kissing only.

Overall they’re a pretty good Tarma pair, although Anna is only just ok looks wise. Also don’t expect much DFK and English for both of them is just so so
Old 29-09-2019, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 13
justine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds84 View Post
Bro, you following Japan standards for boob size? Photos dun seem to be E cup though.
definitely a C imo. A lady with E size in sg standards would take an G or bigger bra in japan. Those sizes are a terror to find in japan.
Old 29-09-2019, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 6
Philip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to behold

FR for MAC from LAX

Link: https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=745452

Location: Discreet and parking around, Room with attached bathroom

Looks: 8/10 like syt and she say she is 20 yrs old. Abit abit meaty bottom

BBBJ: 8/10 Long but no CIM

French / Painting: 9/10 like ur fk buddy

FJ: 8/10 any position oso no complain, best is doggy with her nice ass

Anyway she primary sch kind of english standard but overall a good bonk.
Old 29-09-2019, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 5
Siamboiboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Had a session with ANN - rollypolly

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=745292

Looks:8 /10 acceptable, cute with bracer on it
Boobs:8/10 quite big for me to keep holding on to it
Massage: offer to massage me after 1st round, massage was relaxing after 1st shot

Frenching:9/10 frenching was good dying to French me to the max and catbath was very good lick me every part of my body till I buey tahan.

BJ: the pace was good slowly lick every part of my stick inner tigh and 2ic, able to take deep throat and kneel down to BJ till I CIM for the 2nd shot.

FJ:7/10 Finger/paint can tahan size and long session type
GFE: Quite chatty ,
RTF: most probably
Old 29-09-2019, 01:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 17
hypocritism is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhypocritism is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhypocritism is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhypocritism is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs down For OKT Soi69

Not on the gal, but the OKT Soi69.

Earlier morning booked for 'C' this afternoon slot will 'gentle' specifically written during booking with booking confirm. Just realised 'gentle' is subjected to discount so given DMG is not correct hence juz wrote back. Surprised to realise correct discount original timing not available, to rebook again with timing that cannot make it. Should count myself luck that I msg OKT now rather than 1+ hour upon reach than get into disagreement. Rather disappointing with way been bumped, partial becauz of discount, and been dishonestly treated. Now left with 1+ hour to book other stable within, TQ TQ.
Old 29-09-2019, 01:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
robin21 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=745608

Wanted to try nicha.. But timing buay gum.. So took Bel instead since read quite alot good reviews too

Look 9/10 bright smile

Body 9/10 good skin with nice curves

Boobs 11/10 huge spot light for boob fucking n cum on boobs too.. Shiok

BBBJ 9/10 nice suction n licking of tip... First shot in her mouth..

Pussy 9/10 nice tide wet pussy to lick n finger

FJ 9/10 can try all the position u like n doggy her by griping her boob is the best
Old 29-09-2019, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 11
pinkguy is one of the Best!pinkguy is one of the Best!pinkguy is one of the Best!

FR for Cola (Silk-Stocking)

Looks: 9.0/10. Her facial features are very sweet and pretty. I can spend hours looking at her eyes and my heart will melt if she smiles.
GFE: 8.5/10 Super friendly and playful girl, i think abit crazy too (in a good way).
Boobs: C, not natural i think. Not that I mind.
Body: Slim and athletic type, she said she doesn't workout so i guess is naturally fit.
Overall: Enjoyable session and probably will try again before she goes back
Old 29-09-2019, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
hino88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any1 try this gal https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=746121, look so cute
Old 29-09-2019, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 923 / Power: 5
thibaut is a splendid one to beholdthibaut is a splendid one to beholdthibaut is a splendid one to beholdthibaut is a splendid one to beholdthibaut is a splendid one to beholdthibaut is a splendid one to beholdthibaut is a splendid one to beholdthibaut is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by robin21 View Post
Woooah, she looks pretty. Im going to get her next week. Thanks for this sharing
Old 29-09-2019, 02:36 PM
Samster

Hondabike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Bel from GE this morning.

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=745608

Booked with galaxy a few times already. OKT response really on the ball. One of the most responsive OKT.

Looks: Not the pretty syt type. But also will not reject. Love her full back tattoo. Slightly on the meaty side. But definitely not baby elephant.
Boobs: Enhanced C but really very soft to squeeze it. Although enhanced but doesn't feel like man-made.
Shower: kissing and licking starts during shower. Hugged me from the back. Can feel her big soft boobs. While she wash my 2ic with a brief HJ.
Bbbj: one of the best bbbj I have had. It seems like she enjoys giving the bbbj. Feels too good. Bth I asked her to CIM. Deep throat, AR, balls licking, CIM. You name it, she does it.
Painting and fingering frenching all OK.
Her English isn't that good and she doesn't talk so much but She gives one of the best massage after my first CIM shot. Great strength and many pattern. From neck to butt to toes. Then go back to back and fingers. Really very good massage that last for more than 30 mins.
After massage, we hugged, kissed fondle her big boobs with small nips. Got her to cap me and she started riding. The look on her face shows she clearly enjoy riding. No problem changing a few positions. And ended with missionary.
Very good experience and tipped her for the wonderful massage.

By the way, its at G area. Toilet not big but that doesn't stop her from showering with me. I brought my on towel this time because past experiences, towel very small.

To my fellow bros do give her a try if u are into good bbbj, CIM and massage.
Old 29-09-2019, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
abin2389 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Micky from PC69.

Nice GFE. Ready to accommodate any position. Nice small talk before and after session. Just like a GND and important things is her asset is natural and handful. If you visit, buy her a spicy thai basil chicken or tomyum her favorite.
Old 29-09-2019, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
ec20031u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Patty from SS on 29 Sept 2019. 2nd Visit

What to Say? She Seem Surprise to see me after last Visit.
Offer me to sit by the bed and then one thing lead to other. We are in our birthday suit and French like there is no tomorrow. FJ and BBBJ nothing to complaint.
Service is way better and excellent compare to other gal which I visit in other stable.

As promised that I will RTF. and Here is it.

Overall, Still a overrated for her 11 /10.
Old 29-09-2019, 03:45 PM
Samster (M)

TalesSon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Session with Hazel of Rebornlover.

Wanted to RTF Lydia but too bad for me Lydia isn't available at my timing. So asked the friendly okt for recommendations. Decided on Hazel in the end due to the photos looking least edited.

Looks 90% like the photo with a overall slim body going to the curvy side at the right places. New body to hug and decent sized boob.

Speaks French, Thai & English. Polite and well mannered. Gfe above average.

Oral skills are not bad at all. Suck and lick with a good range of styles and tempo.

Clean Shaved pussy great for painters. Gets pretty wet and enjoys being painted.

Intercourse was pretty fun as she is willing to be fucked in various styles and position. And gives a little eye contact when you fuck her in certain position. Those stars looks so familiar from PH.
Unfortunately, she does not do Cim. But she made things up by taking facials like she want it. Very impressed by her willingness in taking cof.

Concluded the session to be a great one. Fits well in the 140 price point. Legit cof. I like.
Old 29-09-2019, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
Ghrow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for SS Nim, last night booking:

Looks: quite pretty in general, add a tan to the pictures but fair for a thai. Overall probably a 8-9/10 for dome 1 girls.
Body: Boobs not too big but good enough for me + natural which I prefer. Quite a good figure tbh, one of the better ones I've seen in a while. Slim but ass is quite meaty & solid for doggy. got that hourglass shape at the bottom (the top not big enough to be full hourglass)
BBBJ: Not bad not fantastic, felt a bit of teeth. But good in no complaining about doing it for a longer time, and not rushing to get it over with.
FR: Quite good. Very nice body for doggy so I'm satisfied.
Others: Not into frenching or painting so can't comment. Can verify that she has trimmed her bush significantly though, it's now quite nice and neat - so if want to paint shouldn't be a problem. She also allowed me to finger her and think she got quite high from it? Not sure but was fun anyway.
GFE: Not bad, quite interesting to chat with + english is decent. Doesn't play with her phone, will cuddle.
I think the only not so good point for me is just that she's very, VERY, popular apparently. she mentioned I was #9 for the day already and got 1 more after me hahahaha. As such, she might be more tired sometimes and will fall asleep after 1 shot during rest period (didn't happen with me, but she says it does happen, especially if the guy is not her type and things get boring LOL) But she was still very hardworking for my session, so I even gave her a tip for that haha. YMMV

RTF: Don't think so, I tried her because her pictures are really good, and thankfully had a great time. But the amount of customers a bit turnoff for me personally - not her fault of course its just personal preference. Also I like to try different girls.
However, bros who have not tried should definitely book her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1