The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 01-10-2019, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 15
tissuebox2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertissuebox2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertissuebox2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=746623

Minnie from emmanuelle

Haven't been bonking in a while but recently super super horny so came back here. .
Usually always aim for first blood only but since today busy and super horny no choice but to just do it :P

Location: Around central. Place is small but clean and nice. Cozy feel to it too. Go at the right time and the other girls will be cooking Btw saw quite a few other good looking girls there
Looks: Was so horny and expecting an ahlian to smash some pussy but turns out is actually a very cute thai girl who smiles non stop. So different from her fierce pics posted hahaha
Body: Good. Petite no tummy fats.
Boobs: I think quite a handful considering its natural!
GFE: 10/10 Keep talking very sweet but sometimes keep complimenting until sounds a bit fake hahahaha
BJ: Gentle and soft. Actually wanted to try CIM as the previous bro reviewed but got so much feelz during her FJ so i just shoot inside her
DATY/Painting: YES. I rarely paint. First ever i painted because her abalone looks so tempting.
FJ: Hardworking. Mostly she riding me.
RTF: No. I want her to bring me to eat som tum
Old 01-10-2019, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Mahalapa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Here is my humble FR on Rocco from PrivateClub69,

Location was easy to locate with ample parking nearby but no nearby MRT station.

Looks: 8.5/10 ( 85% legit to the photos shown )
Disclaimer : told me she overslept n her 1st booking customer on early hrs reached,she welcome him in a half awaken face with no touch up,the customer walk off n rejected the booking lol
Better book her in noon time,as to avoid such scenario again
Frankly she have a face you won't reject type,but maybe her half awaken zombie look frighten her 1st customer away

Body: 8.5/10 big bone,baby fats all around but in good proportion,still curvy in look,skin very well taken care,feel good! Good firm ass for doggy lover,as I'm one of them,watching her 36C swinging with her loud moans really heighten the whole session!

Boobs: 9.5/10 soft 36C,bouncy n nice pointed nipples
Won't know it's enhance if she never tell me

Fj: 12/10 her top score in all dept,she is one hell of HORNY babe that doesn't need KY,get wet easily ,will turn into a tigress when you hit the right spot,almost rape me hard during my 2nd bonk!
WOW what a experience for me

Bbbj: 9.5/10 hard working ,can DT for a good 10 min with wonderful tongue work! She is good at teasing the dick,she even admit love sucking dick just to prove her words lead my hand to her love hole fill with moisture !

French: 9.5/10 I'm not a fan on this dept,but she french me till i start to like it,the feel is she french me more than i french her lol

GFE: 8.5/10 can speak decent English. will hug you after doing the deed.Less of commercial feel,she try her very best to pls,i could say

Massage: 7/10 got a simple press here press there style but it's the thought that count!

Overall a nice,hard working and friendly girl, her plus point is her bed skill,real commando when she is horny,the question is she get horny easily lol

Those who love hard bonking with abit on meaty type of gal,this horny bunny better catch before she fly off!
One hell of experience ,able to meet such horny gal in this trade

Last but not least,the place is clean,OKT friendly
Thanks bro JJ again for the great arrangement,really appreciated
Old 02-10-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 5
astone91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyastone91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Visited Cola from SS (1/5) today.

DMG: $160

Looks: 9/10 - and that's on the scale of girls you'd see on the street. Really pretty, and advertised age is likely quite accurate. Very nice long hair
Body: 9/10 Petite girl, fantastic waist and nice bum.
Boobs: 9/10 Really well done, big fake tits - perhaps a bit hard but really nice
GFE: 8/10 Relaxed but felt a bit like I'm arriving late in the night, even though it was 9.30pm. Judging by the number of reviews recently, she might be quite tired! Still a sweet girl, no word of english unfortunately, that would improve things.
BBJJ: 8/10 Nice deepthroat but doesn't do it for very long, stops and asks "okay?" after a while
FJ: 8/10 Fantastic body, different positions and no ridiculous noises. Enjoyed fucking her while admiring how she looks. Didn't ask for CIM because I thought I'd be nice and she wouldn't like that (ehhh I know...)
RTF: shes great value and really hot. Would be so much better if she could speak a bit more english!
Old 02-10-2019, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 13
orantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to behold

A month an FL, doctor stays away from me~
I'm back for monthly actions~ let's go to the review now~

Date : 1 Oct 2019
Time : 10:30pm
Devil : Leena from TRL

Face 8/10 : actual face have bits of blemisg but her seductive looks totally covered this flaws from the first second I saw her. Not really syt but definitely cfm face.

Body 8/10 : consider slim but with slight tummy which neglectable. BMI around 20 to 21. Super nice ass and smooth skin to touch. Oh yah, I think have one super small tattoo on the back but my eye always on her face and body

Boobs 8/10 : as per previous post, man-made for sure but who cares is it is already seasoned and I think about C Cup. Not really good at it

BBBJ 9/10 : I almost cum which hardly happened to me... Fuxk!!! I wanted to stop her but the way she suck, deep throat.... I want it last longer... Super enjoying...

FJ 10/10 : I never give FL this point before no matter how good they are. But her, Wtf!!! I never cum within 2min before!!! Never!!! Her pussy.... Is fucking tight and meaty!!! Zap me anytime if you tried and found the pussy loose.. My shaft is very small yet still fully covered by your pussy... Haiz... She made me lose all my ego... You must try if you wanna challenge your limit. For me, normal can tahan 10 to 15min. With her.. Not more than 2 min... Knn.. Summore completed 2 shots within 45min.. Fuckkkkk

GFE 10/10 : super good GFE, dirty talk during break time and French non stop from toilet to bed... Soft lips and tougue...

RTF : no, not because that she is not good but because she is way too good. I scare look for her again will lost my confident in sex.. But.... My mind keep thking of her superb services, BBBJ, GFE.. Damnnnnnn
Old 02-10-2019, 12:19 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tens3ns deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Dated Anna today. Nice girl. First time date Thai lady. Strong GFE. Good attitude, service oriented. Photo is a little bit different from actual person, but overall still acceptable. Look: 7/10. Boob: B. Tanned skin. Nice butt. Thanks for Bro Silk arrangement. Very satisfy.
Old 02-10-2019, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Hadidas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hike View Post
Is that so? Pray enlighten me!
She told me it was her first trip to SG as an FL.
She have been to SG before as a tourist with her BF.
Which picture did she look familiar in? Old or new ad pics?
yes, not too long ago around August under another sister stable.
Old 02-10-2019, 01:41 AM
Samster (M)

Freakshow11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short FR for Bel from galaxyxscorts

Booking was done without any issues as OKT is great with clear instructions.

Looks: Petite, cute and always smiling
Boobs: Soft and a real handful
BBBJ/CIM: Excellent and very hardworking, kept going at it even tho I took awhile for 2nd shot
FJ: Able to do multiple postions
Massage: Really comfortable and relaxing (Highly recommend)

Will definitely recommend her
Old 02-10-2019, 02:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 8
verilyverily is one of the Best!verilyverily is one of the Best!verilyverily is one of the Best!verilyverily is one of the Best!

Any fr for Melody from RL?
Old 02-10-2019, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
dudeee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Sasa from silk (1/5)

Okt:good and fast response
Shower: sop

Look: 7/10 not for syt
Body: 8/10 quite tall around 168?
Boob: not real but soft enough and sensitive
Bbbj: 8/10 can really DT
Pussy: shave and sensitive
Fj: 8/10 good and no complaints

Massage 20/10, I can say it better compare to some massage shop.

Only did 1 shot, rest of the time just enjoying her massage.

Rtf: maybe? Too many fish
Old 02-10-2019, 09:42 AM
Samster (M)

zenithx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Bel from Galaxy xscorts yesterday, was a good session. Bel is an extremely hardworking gal.

Look slightly different from photos, but still acceptable.

Finished 2 shots, 1 in missionary and another HJ. Too tired to finish in doggy and she did HJ for me...LOL.

Look: 7/10
Body: 8/10
Boob: 9/10 C/D cup, soft and so nice to squeeze
Bbbj: 8/10
Pussy: tight
Fj: 9/10 hardworking gal, all positions ok. Did doggy still squeezing her boobs and playing with her labia. She was mourning so loudly
Old 02-10-2019, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 5
Limping is a splendid one to beholdLimping is a splendid one to beholdLimping is a splendid one to beholdLimping is a splendid one to beholdLimping is a splendid one to beholdLimping is a splendid one to beholdLimping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotoku View Post
FR for Lemon & Ann (Rolly Polly) Tarma session this afternoon.

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=745290

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=745292
Nice Tarma FR. Im going to try this tarma. Up u for your FR.
Old 02-10-2019, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
lamer82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Patty from Silk (1/5)

Okt: friendly and fast response. Introduced me his available gals in double quick time after doing verification with me.

Look: 8/10. Gal next door look with blonde hair
Body: 10/10 for me. I love her figure. She has some baby fats on her tummy but all is good. One man's meat is another's poison
Boob: C cups. Not real but its a handful. Was playing with her nipples and squeezing them through out the session and she didn't even complain. Best
Bbbj: 10/10. She's really careful with your cock. Goes really slow and let's you enjoy like a king. I almost CIM with my first shot. Told her to stop and she replied me innocently "y must stop? You enjoy" in her half thai half English accent. Super turned on and proceeded to fuck her for my 1st shot.
Pussy: shave and sensitive
Fj: 10/10. Good. Accommodating for all positions. Came in missionary for both shots and lets u French her while u lay on top of her

Massage 6/10. Not really good. But she tries her best.
GFE 11/10. Hugged her after the massage and continued playing with her breasts and fingering her pussy. Went down on her for a good 10 minutes and began 2nd shot.

One of the best FLs I tried so far. Patty provides the highest GFE. Treats u like her a king and makes sure u shoot twice. She tries her utmost best in providing a fulfilling sexual experience. Please take care of her bros.

Rtf: Yes. But looking at the concent Bro Silk has, RTF will be after sometime if Patty is still around.
Old 02-10-2019, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
MJbxhiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello fellow senior chiongsters, can anyone enlighten me regarding this:

Do the thai girls from FLDOME1 do health check before coming to sg work ? Is it part of getting VISA to come sg or is it not compulsory to do so?
Old 02-10-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

Miko38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late fr for katty - mansion
Date: sept 28 12noon

FV: 9/10. Pretty SYT. Mix blood
BV: 8/10 natural. B cups imo. Slim with a small bit of tummy.
BBJ: 7/10. Need to request, and a bit short.
French: nill. She doesnt want. Maybe coz of my facial hair.
FJ: 11/10. Nice moans. Can accommodate lots of possition.
We were both sweaty in the end.😅

GFE: 9. Can speak english very well and can make good conversation.
Old 02-10-2019, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
rats09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thought I’d try Mango from SGDolly and was surprised no FIeld reports online BUT now I know why...

8/10OKT was responsive to my requests so I’ll give him that.
7/10 Location is east and above some shops. I used taxi so it was ok for me.
0/10 this was a definite case of bait and swap. She looked nothing like the beautiful women in her profile.
0/10 boobs looked they like were deflated definitely not the delicious version on her profile.
Obviously once seeing this I said thanks but no thanks and exited the premises.
I then messaged the OKT who asked me to go to another location and he would give me a special price. This guy must think I’m made of money since I just wasted a taxi ride to get to the first location.

In the end I said no and went to my local massage spot lol.

If anyone ever meets the real Mango from SGDOLLY please post a FR 😆
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1