The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 03-10-2019, 02:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
ct001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerLee View Post
Visit 2 FL in 1 day ?

5 times with Gin somemore

So blue balls ah bro
Different days haha
Old 03-10-2019, 02:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tmrland deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Had a Session with Ice from PrivateClub69

Location and Room - East side. Not so convenient via public transport. Drive np as there are parking spaces nearby!

Looks: 8.5/10. Kind of similarity to her pictures. But definitely won't reject one lol. But her attitude and smiles throughout the session makes up for it. Like another bro said, it 'don't really matter once the lights are off" lol
The most attractive part is her full lips,really almost shoot out my 1st shot when she BBBj n give me CFM face,still hard on when the image came to mind lol

Boobs: 8/10, Enhanced C. Firm and definitely for boobs lover. However, i personally prefer natural. To each his own!

Body: 8/10! Big bone fixture but in proportion! An hour glass figure plus a bit of meaty side lol. Cool and sexy looking.

Kissing: 9/10! Good wet frencher It's good to french a sexy babe with good response. Felt like gf I never kiss for too many months lol

Catbath: 8/10, Great at this part, will lick you all over if given the chance.

Pussy: 8/10, trimmed, gets wet easily.

Shower: 7/10, Pretty SOP. Nothing special. She will clean you properly, before and after.

BBBJ: 12/10. Takes her time to caress your stick and balls! Very sensual, love it!Looking at her full sexy lips wrap around ur rod popping up n down with CFM look really out of the world,I really almost shoot my 1st load

CIM: 0/10. Kind of disappointed she doesn't want to do it on my request. But its okay i guess. Shot on her breast,she enjoy the hot dick rubbing against her erected nipples. Again, her attitude makes up for it

Fuckjob: 11/10. Did a few standard positions: cowgirl, missionary, doggy for 1st shot. Amazing cowgirl rider. Feels too good! During missionary, she will automatically position herself higher to french you
One hell of commando services like in adult film

GFE: 10/10. Highlight! We have chemistry Upon entering her room, we clicked right away. Was flirting and teasing one another throughout. During cuddle in between shots, she did not use her phone at all, but put her undivided attention to converse with you. Not time watcher ,very relax thru out the session

Overall, a very great session! Please treat Ice well bro. She is those kind you give her a smile she will return 10 smiles,if you treat her bad like look down as she is just a hooker,sorry bro you will get a bad session with her

ps: tks to bro JJ honesty, I was told Ice got mixed feedback from customers,some say she was stuck out,this cant that cant,some says she is cute,chatty n wild,took a gamble as i luv challenge
be cool treat her with respect as she is just a human same like us trying to earn some quick cash,why make life difficulty for her,so lucky im rewarded with my soft approach with a great commando session with her

her services depend on our ways of treating her,be nice n im sure you will be rewarded like me,smiling thru the session!

Happy bonking all,sharing is caring
Old 03-10-2019, 04:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 6
laogao6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlaogao6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Last time always chiong dome 1. Cause the stable all provide wechat booking. Now no more liao 😣

My line of work, not suitable to text via WhatsApp leh. My contact number very sacred, if leak out, I’ll lose my job. Does any stable here still provide wechat booking ar?
Old 03-10-2019, 05:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by laogao6969 View Post
Last time always chiong dome 1. Cause the stable all provide wechat booking. Now no more liao 😣

My line of work, not suitable to text via WhatsApp leh. My contact number very sacred, if leak out, I’ll lose my job. Does any stable here still provide wechat booking ar?
same here.. wechat more suitable for me.
there's a few stables you can reach via wechat.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 03-10-2019, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 17
dinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by laogao6969 View Post

bro get a pre-paid sim card from foreign workers lo ... thats what i do ... every month or 2 just top up $10 can last liao ...
Old 03-10-2019, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 7
nehcaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehcaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehcaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehcaw is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Dory from Rainbow

Had Dory few days ago. I wasn't going to write an FR, but I thought since there is no FR on her, bros may be curious.

Location: hotel at G area small room, small toilet, but clean and has clean towels
Look: 95% resemblance to the pics. She is very fair. Most likely if you see her she would not be wearing that much makeup as in the pics. So, she is got that GND look for sure. She said she is 20...I don't doubt it.
Body: slim, not an ounce of fat. no tummy. smooth skin.
Boobs: small B, but very perky with sensitive nips.
French: yes
English ability: close to zero. G Translate all the way. After getting comfortable with you, after the 1st shot, she would initiate conversation to talk about random stuff.
Personality: Very shy and green. It is obvious that this is new to her. She would giggle nervously from time to time. She would cover herself up with blanket from head to toe when finished with the deed. She would snuggle with you and wrap you in that blanket. She kept her socks on the whole time....perhaps in her mind, this way she is not totally naked.
Shower: no. she would wrap herself up in the blanket, smile and say no, but in a nice way. I think if I insisted, she would have given in. But I didn't.
BBBJ: no. only CBJ
Painting/Fingering: yes. super wet, very sensitive clit. Not shaved....somewhat trimmed.
FJ: you will have to take the lead. But she is obedient. In missionary, she would grab you tight and have light moans in your ear...
CIM: did not try
COB: yes

So, if you like bonking a GND type who is super shy and green then definitely visit her. Although there is no FR on her, she said she has been having around 3 customers a day....not super busy, but not too bad.

The usual caveat apply: YMMV, one man's meat is another man's poison...etc.
Old 03-10-2019, 09:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
random12a is Cool - loads of Potential

Had a great session with Patty from SS last night!

OKT : Responsive, after due diligence shared the location and availability.

Coming on to the girl :

Looks : 9/10 - Discount a little because of the filters but still very pretty.
Boobs/Body 9/10 - Nice figure, enhanced boobs. Loved to play with them!
Pussy 8/10 - Loves painting.
BBBJ 10/10 - She knows what she is doing, she does it so well.
FJ 10/10 - One of best ones I have had in a while. She is very responsive and no commercial feel at all.

GFE 10/10 - She will make you feel like her boyfriend. Playful and naughty yet so innocent.

Overall, I had a good time. She is leaving soon, I think. Don't miss the chance bros!
Old 03-10-2019, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2353 / Power: 6
Smackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond repute

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=745969

Finally have the time to book with yuri after busy days of work

Looks 9/10 sweet looking lady with nice smile on her face

Body 10/10 slim body with smooooth skin

Boobs 9/10 Natural boobs that's nice to grip

Pussy 9/10 easily wet n with no smell.. Best for 69 n fingering

BBBJ 9/10 slow n sensation feel with licking whole shaft while lookin at u

FJ 9/10 allow any position I like and best is her loud stero moan when I bang her harder.. First shot cum in her mouth n 2nd while dogging her

Rtf yes if time permits
Old 03-10-2019, 10:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
monkey2013 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Hana from T003.

First off, photos are heavily photoshop. Real person is more meaty, she has the body of a typical Malay gal, meaty at the ass and legs.

She is new to this line, works as a DJ in Korean and Bkk. She has short green dyed hair.

Not very experienced in this line, it’s fun to guide her to make you feel pleasured.

The only thing I can recommend is if you like a good hi, she is the one that can fulfill it. So far lots of fl hj are passable. For her she learned fast, she really stroke my cock with saliva and lubricant and rub my balls at the same time while putting them between her breast and French while at it.

When I cummed, she giggled like those young gals who are seeing cum being shot out the 1st time. She told me she likes to see man cum. Unlike other fl who quickly stops the hj and wipe off, she kept on stroking and rubbing the cock, she just won’t stop it was amazing and you know how the cock is very sensitive after a cum, the pleasure of the intense feeling when the gal keeps rubbing you cock after you cum was pleasurable but also come with a slight “annoying pain” where I kept twitching my legs as she kept rubbing my cock head...omg.If you have seen some of those jap av, you will know what I mean where the guy kept twitching as the lady kept on rubbing the cock after cumming.
Old 03-10-2019, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 365 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 6
Amazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazon1981 View Post
Hi Bros,

She boobs look super hot, fair skinned and does anal but so far only 1 FR from a rep 20 so I still skeptical...

Any FRs or private FRs to share with me for Queen?
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=745185

Thanks in advance bros!

I asked but then no answer maybe other bros haven't tried her so tried her but I think now name changed to Vivian. No FR but I took the plunge!

Her boobs are 100% natural and big but not sexy type. More like saggy but not deflated. She is short, like 1.4m kind has short chunky legs and a chunky body.

She has 4 pics on her profile but the last one, the GIF is more like her. The first 3 are angled shots. No body shots so...anyway she is not sexy at all but she is fun but funny in a way, not funny in a sexy way but more 3 stooges kind.

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?p=19269758

Like all over the place kind. Smiley and friendly only funny.

Did AJ, paid $140+$30 for AJ. Not much blowjob, just maybe 5 minutes then she ride me for 5 minutes and we proceeded to do it doggy and that's when I came but after that she said she couldn't do it anymore which is understandable. Only 1 shot.

Anyway she said she'll massage me but honestly it was more like pinching and winging it but again, I'd like to say again she is nice and friendly in a funny way.

I wasn't 'relieved' so I went to GL and found a nice bosomy china lady for a nice good round of sex

Won't RTF of course but she is a nice person just that if you are looking for a slim sexy girl she is not the one. She is chunky and funny. To each his own.
Old 03-10-2019, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 10
echangliang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a great session with Yuri from Glaxy last night!

OKT : Bro is kind and quick response, Thank you bro arrange 2nd session for Yuri. It is really great session by this year.

Yuri girl :

Looks : 9/10 - very beautiful, a little discount because of the filters but still very pretty.

Boobs/Body 9/10 - Nice figure, natrual Bcup boobs. Sexy body.

Pussy 8/10 - allows painting

BBBJ 10/10 - one of best so fat.she does it so well.

Cim 10/10 - 2 session and 4 x cim

FJ 10/10 - One of best ones I have had in a while. She is very responsive and no commercial feel at all.

GFE 10/10 - She will make you feel like her boyfriend. Playful and naughty yet so innocent.

Overall, I had a good time. She is leaving soon, I think. Don't miss the chance bros!

Thank you Glaxy always bring so fair and best quality seevices gal.
Old 03-10-2019, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 10
echangliang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by echangliang View Post
Had a great session with Yuri from Glaxy last night!

OKT : Bro is kind and quick response, Thank you bro arrange 2nd session for Yuri. It is really great session by this year.

Yuri girl :

Looks : 9/10 - very beautiful, a little discount because of the filters but still very pretty.

Boobs/Body 9/10 - Nice figure, natrual Bcup boobs. Sexy body.

Pussy 8/10 - allows painting

BBBJ 10/10 - one of best so fat.she does it so well.

Cim 10/10 - 2 session and 4 x cim

Thank you Glaxy always bring so fair and best quality seevices gal.

Old 03-10-2019, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Daigo69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDaigo69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDaigo69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Stable silk stockings (1/5)
FL : honey.
Slot : 02/10 (2030hrs)

Finally decided to try silk stockings as I find the rest of the stables has up the price to between at the range of $140-$150.
Decided to go for SS and try out for myself .

Okt response 9.5/10
After verification, smooth bookings and okt was quite humourous.

Location 3/10 (central) only accessable by pte transport)
Parking 9.5/10 ( right below apartment with plentyful empty parking slots)

Looks 8.5/10 ( she's syt 23-25 and pics more fair, would say she's under fair skin cat, she has some nice expressive eyes)
Body 6.5/10 ( not those sexy type but not meaty as well)
Boobs 5.5/10 ( small natural boobs , which I opt for , kinda bored of hard silicon)

Toilet (8.5/10) spacious and water is very hot

Catbath (5.5/10) very sop. Just some scrub and inspection of 2ic

BBBJ (not sure I don't find it comfortable maybe she's Green? Or the teeth making it Abit painful , stopped after briefly 3m)

Pussy (bush adminstration, slight bush there. Paint her to get her wet )

FJ , very natural moans... seductive and it's tight.

GFE ( her command of English aint that good , but i speak some Thai. So communication was still alright.
She doesn't use the phone much and will just lay her head on your chest like a puppy love gf)

**She's working in this industry to pay off her school debts**

RTF likely no. For those bros going to visit her , would suggest you to bring them some food.
Their location is way out .
Old 03-10-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 11
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!

Wondering previous okt SiamAngels change to what name already... Use to support this okt gem mostly quite good skill
Old 03-10-2019, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 12
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicboi View Post
Wondering previous okt SiamAngels change to what name already... Use to support this okt gem mostly quite good skill
definitely not sgdolly from what some bros suggested because of the logo used.
their svc is far cry from siamangels.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1