The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2018, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
redwings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro - can intro your FL beautician / masseur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DansonLau View Post
Was in town area having lunch at a crowded food court and hence tompang a table with a pretty looking MILF also having lunch. Looking at her, decided to be cheeky trying to strike up a conversation with her and she is friendly enough - speaks with a slight Mandarin accent somewhat like from KL or Penang. Found out she is actually a beautician and freelancing as a masseur (at her private room); so asked her if she can service me and she said yes; $50/hr; so probed further if anything extra provided and she said "kan kan ba". So on lah and followed her upstairs to her room and the rest is history; . Real horny MILF.
Old 04-04-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
hendon11 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhendon11 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhendon11 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhendon11 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Bro, can share?

Quote:
Was in town area having lunch at a crowded food court and hence tompang a table with a pretty looking MILF also having lunch. Looking at her, decided to be cheeky trying to strike up a conversation with her and she is friendly enough - speaks with a slight Mandarin accent somewhat like from KL or Penang. Found out she is actually a beautician and freelancing as a masseur (at her private room); so asked her if she can service me and she said yes; $50/hr; so probed further if anything extra provided and she said "kan kan ba". So on lah and followed her upstairs to her room and the rest is history; . Real horny MILF.
Old 07-04-2018, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MILFs around town area

Bro Danson, appreciate if you can share the contact
Old 10-04-2018, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
BrandonAreila deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro can share contacts?

Quote:
Old 15-04-2018, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Leopat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, please share me the contact. Thanks.
Old 15-04-2018, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Can share?
Old 17-04-2018, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 19
johnb888 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnb888 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnb888 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnb888 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnb888 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnb888 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Bro, please PM location and contact. Thank you.

Quote:
Old 18-04-2018, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
mbjj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Care to share the location thanks best regards
Old 21-04-2018, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 8
Laughbuddha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share contact please?
Old 14-05-2018, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 9
FranklinSu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFranklinSu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Managed to try this MILF yesterday. As it was a Sunday, appt was fixed easily. Never regret the session - it was simple mind blowing and reasonably priced too. (I was sceptical at first b4 she quoted me the prices.) Value for money.
Old 14-05-2018, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
RagingMogi is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi can share the ctc pls?
Old 14-05-2018, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tribiyoni89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros can share contact please
Old 14-05-2018, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 541 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro, can share contact please?
Thank you.
Old 14-05-2018, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 14
DR_DANGER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can I get the ctc?
Old 17-05-2018, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sanzfalcon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by carletan View Post
While trying to clean up my phone list in my phone, came across a MILF's ctc from this thread; so decided to try calling and she is still around. So decided to book her for a session.
She could not remember me but I could still recognise her. She was sexily dressed in a see thr' lnigerie with black bra and g strings. After a quick shower, laid down and she dimmed the lights and started to knead my back. It was great - enough strength; proper steps and no eating time. Ended with a happy ending with her stripped to her g strings only.
Awesome afternoon.
Bro, find quite interesting. Can PM me the contact and damages. Thanks much in advance Bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread