The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2018, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sky River Spa: Open or Closed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
5555+. B.Bintang spas, mostly for tourists. More expensive. In the old days, used Bond, GE, Deluxe, Nova, Corona Inn often. The best was with a CKT, named Jessie in Corona Inn. Had her several times until she went missing. Extremely good service from her. Now hardly use Bond, Deluxe or GE and prefer spas in Jalan Kepong, Jalan Ipoh. Once in a while, would try out Fuji in Pudu.

Yes, the good old days are over. Even puds and clubs are changing management very fast or close permanently.
cannot blame tourists only heading golden triangle spa
CO go shopping ...than we find excuse go meet frd which we chop chop go release nearest
unless bzi trip i pop over CJ for better choice

ya..u are rite ....good old days over.....think JB got better ckt than KL now
however clubbing in KL are more fun
Old 10-11-2018, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1856 / Power: 18
black_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant future

Hi to all bros, I have been reading this thread and hoping that some bros here can point me to a spa that provide shiatsu massage and will be good with a happy ending.
Something similar with Delta spa (Jakarta) that I've visited. Massage done is individual cubicle with bath tub. Full body scrab after 2 hours of Shiatsu massage and s happy ending (HJ). Thanks in advance.
Old 10-11-2018, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1856 / Power: 18
black_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant future

Forgot to mention, will be good if it is located in Imbi area because I always stay in Melia KL.
Old 18-11-2018, 03:14 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ank1t deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went to the sky river spa today. It was closed. I am in KL for 1 more day. Please advise any good place where I can get good action in or near bukit bintang.
Old 18-11-2018, 01:22 PM
Samster

foor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The spas still open in the Bukit Bintang area are, Bond Spa, Green Elephant and Deluxe Spa. You can go check those out. Bond Spa has the wider selection the last time I visited, about a week ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ank1t View Post
I went to the sky river spa today. It was closed. I am in KL for 1 more day. Please advise any good place where I can get good action in or near bukit bintang.
Old 18-11-2018, 05:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
yumikoyeoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any incall around Bukit Bintang apart from the health spa?
Old 23-11-2018, 04:22 AM
Samster

jokev deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is skyriver still closed now?.When will they open again,anyone can confirm me?.
Old 29-11-2018, 03:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
xguy2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros.. any update on Sky River being open again? Went to sister Spa last time but was really not up to the same standard as Sky River, and many of the good girls and some older OKT also were missing. Hope they all are back in action? Can anyone update pls??!!
Old 30-11-2018, 01:10 PM
Samster

jack700 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xguy2 View Post
Bros.. any update on Sky River being open again? Went to sister Spa last time but was really not up to the same standard as Sky River, and many of the good girls and some older OKT also were missing. Hope they all are back in action? Can anyone update pls??!!
Went to the sister spa Fuji yesterday and they said Syriver still under renovation. No confirmation on will it re-open.
Old 01-12-2018, 03:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
xguy2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sad. I hv had great times there with a petite Indo SYT with amazing gfe, #345 - Pinky. Heard at Fuji last she went back during the renovation. Does anyone know if she back? - at Fuji or somewhere else?

For senior bros who know who i am talking sbout - please help PM similar submissive, petite SYT recommendations in KL - need to fill this big gap!! TIA!
Old 02-12-2018, 08:32 PM
Samster

leee18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know when Sky River will open again?
Old 08-01-2019, 07:08 PM
Samster

leee18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So is Sky River closed for good?
Old 22-01-2019, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 17
SillyBoy7 is a glorious beacon of lightSillyBoy7 is a glorious beacon of lightSillyBoy7 is a glorious beacon of lightSillyBoy7 is a glorious beacon of lightSillyBoy7 is a glorious beacon of light

Just went there today. Was able to get in the door, then the manager gave me a card for Fuji Spa. Told me the renovation might be finished after CNY. He also volunteered a driver to send me to Fuji (at a fee), and I agreed.

At Fuji, there was a bit of a wait, then was shown to a big room. Around 15-20 girls entered, with 1 Indon and the rest Viet. I was there at 5pm+ so the Indon batch had not started work yet. When I was leaving another 5-6 Indons was just starting.

Choose Vi, a sweet looking Viet girl who had a cheeky look. It felt like I almost kena rape, but I carried her and banged her standing up.
Old 11-02-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster

lobowmc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to sky river today. It was closed with a for rent sign on the door.
Old 11-02-2019, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lobowmc View Post
Went to sky river today. It was closed with a for rent sign on the door.
Yes, it is closed. But never saw the for rent signage. Got, meh ????.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1