The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2019, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Lol last year when I cross 30 years old I was starting to wonder if I'd ever be able to be with a teenager again cause unless I went out of my way to date a student, I was only meeting girls who were in their mid 20s and although some of them were fun it's just different from dating someone who doesn't know what she wants to do in life yet.

With this 19yr old it's like watching those Netflix thai love series about students coming to pass.

We sneaked into this place that's part of the Formula 1 setup and just lied down on the footpath looking at the sky and talking about her life in Chiang Mai and my life here in SG.

My thai is still broken la, I learnt it when I was working in BKK so sometimes still don't understand her. Sometimes I just nod my head and she knows I don't understand yet I pretend, then she gets annoyed, it's the cutest thing.
You sound like my age CHEERS!
Old 14-09-2019, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by armour88 View Post
So do you all meet to go TD?
You can organize bro. I am sure people will be interested since alot of lone rangers here. Just need to be clear about how to settle drinks cost.
Old 14-09-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10425 / Power: 19
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
You can organize bro. I am sure people will be interested since alot of lone rangers here. Just need to be clear about how to settle drinks cost.
Yeah, settling drinks cost is the most important of them all.

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 15-09-2019, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 17
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by zendra View Post
Yeah, settling drinks cost is the most important of them all.
Yes last time always meet Chao kar frenz who shun payment when the towers arrive.

That's why now I rather go alone unless have a good band of TD Bros who can share well.
Old 15-09-2019, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7384 / Power: 18
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Quote:

We sneaked into this place that's part of the Formula 1 setup and just lied down on the footpath looking at the sky and talking about her life in Chiang Mai and my life here in SG.

My thai is still broken la, I learnt it when I was working in BKK so sometimes still don't understand her. Sometimes I just nod my head and she knows I don't understand yet I pretend, then she gets annoyed, it's the cutest thing.
Just some cozy place and chat whatever stuffs under the moon. Enjoy some private time with her rather at her workplace which I feel not enjoyable as she will need to work and earn flowers.

Just mix thai and english together and hopefully she can speak some english too. Can still communicate actually or else use Google Translator lor
Old 15-09-2019, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7384 / Power: 18
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Upfront collect money before going inside the TD

Latecomers that join inside later must also give money upfront too or else ask them to leave. No need be shy to tell him to leave since upfront mention money payment before joining. You dun even know him at all as from forum mah.

If give reason say transfer later to you or settle another time, tell him he can join another time when he can pay upfront. Money Payment before joining the session.
Old 15-09-2019, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
torrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think we are all around the same age lol.
Old 15-09-2019, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 15
armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIVsucks_XXX View Post
Yes last time always meet Chao kar frenz who shun payment when the towers arrive.

That's why now I rather go alone unless have a good band of TD Bros who can share well.
Where do you go alone bro?
Old 15-09-2019, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 17
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by armour88 View Post
Where do you go alone bro?
Anywhere when my mood comes, even those ulu places in goldenmile.
Old 15-09-2019, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIVsucks_XXX View Post
Anywhere when my mood comes, even those ulu places in goldenmile.
Chaiyo in the basement how is it ah? The music damn loud, super turn off.

But the TD upstairs called Warm Up I saw one singer quite pretty
Old 15-09-2019, 09:12 PM
Samster

torrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I go one person like everywhere lol. Got many friends in most clubs, so I just rotate. Illusion, Aura, D9, V6, Icon, Ion.
Old 15-09-2019, 09:28 PM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by torrefy View Post
I go one person like everywhere lol. Got many friends in most clubs, so I just rotate. Illusion, Aura, D9, V6, Icon, Ion.
Wah bladda pen butterfat lor? 😂😂
Old 15-09-2019, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wah bladda pen butterfat lor? 😂😂
Haha no. But I do know alot of people because used to hang out in a group who got married to Thai girls but now most of them all divorced hahaha. I'm the least playful amongst them. All just friends but if want to get them, can la, just not my thing.

Friends also got benefits
Old 16-09-2019, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
JL126 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
sian la tonight, dont know where to go.

feel like driving across causeway find this girl, see the sch hols traffic also sian.

Holy shit! KMM!
Old 16-09-2019, 04:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JL126 View Post
Holy shit! KMM!
Lol u know her huh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1