The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2019, 02:15 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2430 / Power: 18
dickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond repute
DOT - #20 VN Ex-GF, Thao

I met Thao on a work trip to Hanoi, Vietnam. She was 20 yrs old when I met her, Vietnamese SYT, and was working as an assistant in the HR department based in Vietnam. She wasn't attracted to me at first as I was much older than her, also heard from a colleague that she just got out of a relationship.

Whenever I went there, the office always organized dinner and clubbing night. So one of those nights I managed to be able to strike a meaningful conversation with her and getting her contact. We always spoke in mandarin with each other, but texted and flirted in English. Eventually on a separate visit there she agreed to go to the movies with me. We just leaned on each other but I totally cannot concentrate, so I just decided to use the same tactic as I used on Debora, just lean in kiss and see what happens. Thao just froze there, I hugged her more and went for a deeper kiss. She moves her tongue a little, but still quite in a frozen state. After that she just hugged me for the entire movie.

After the movie we held hands walking out, then I sent her home in a cab. After that she totally ghosted me the entire weekend. Totally never reply my messages, don't pick up my calls. By then I had to fly back SG, so I gave up communicating. When I finally caught up with her two weeks later; I landed, entered office, and pulled her aside asking her what happened. She told me "我想很久了,看戏first time就kiss一定外面女人多多,我不要伤心自己。" I pulled her by her hand leading her and she followed reluctantly, around a corner where no one can spot I pushed her against the wall and kissed her again. We ended up frenching like the world was ending and she forgot about what she just said.

After we "resolved" the issue, we began a 4 years on and off relationship (she like to regularly break-up for no reason and with accusations based on feelings), multiple sex trips all around asia, met her family, she also met my family, almost wanna propose but it all fell apart eventually. But that's a memory/lesson for myself. Here, we all just wanna fap and have fun.

This entry is one of those sexcations in a hotel in Hanoi. There won't be anymore entries for this girl as the rest are private and not for sharing or selling.

Attachment Notes
- All images are enhanced screenshots from a video clip.
- Videos will be processed and posted soon enough. So stay tuned...

!! Update !! Videos have been added, view them HERE.

Explore more of my Sexcapades HERE.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg T_VHotel_01_Ass.jpg (36.9 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg T_VHotel_02_FrontPortrait.jpg (51.1 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg T_VHotel_03_BackPortrait.jpg (56.8 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg T_VHotel_04_FrontNaked.jpg (42.7 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg T_VHotel_05_French1.jpg (66.9 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg T_VHotel_06_French2.jpg (78.7 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg T_VHotel_07.jpg (77.4 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg T_VHotel_08_Foreplay.jpg (49.3 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg T_VHotel_09_BJ.jpg (48.5 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg T_VHotel_10_AR.jpg (52.3 KB, 45 views)

Last edited by dickoftruth; 19-09-2019 at 05:53 AM.
Old 17-09-2019, 02:16 PM
Samster (Donor)

dickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond repute
Re: DOT - #20 Ex-GF, Thao

Thao continued...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg T_VHotel_11_TakingOffPanty.jpg (48.2 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg T_VHotel_12.jpg (49.5 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg T_VHotel_13.jpg (57.9 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg T_VHotel_14_Ride1.jpg (51.5 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg T_VHotel_15_Ride2.jpg (61.1 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg T_VHotel_16_Ride3.jpg (62.3 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg T_VHotel_17_Ride4.jpg (59.2 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg T_VHotel_18_Ride5.jpg (53.8 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg T_VHotel_19_Ride6_Squat1.jpg (59.0 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg T_VHotel_20_Ride7_Squat2.jpg (57.2 KB, 36 views)
Old 17-09-2019, 02:18 PM
Samster (Donor)

Re: DOT - #20 Ex-GF, Thao

Thao final...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg T_VHotel_21_Ride8_Squat3.jpg (62.6 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg T_VHotel_22_Missionary1.jpg (45.0 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg T_VHotel_23_Missionary2.jpg (42.3 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg T_VHotel_24_Missionary3.jpg (54.1 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg T_VHotel_25_Missionary4.jpg (44.6 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg T_VHotel_26_Missionary5.jpg (45.8 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg T_VHotel_27_Missionary6.jpg (42.0 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg T_VHotel_28_CarryFuck1.jpg (47.0 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg T_VHotel_29_CarryFuck2.jpg (49.5 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg T_VHotel_30.jpg (48.0 KB, 40 views)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1