The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 23-02-2020, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOLLYWOOD1234 View Post
wat happened to ex hse 18 wls?
H18 closed down more than 12 years ago..... where have you been?
Old 28-02-2020, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
trrywong64 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

visited petain last week. there's a few changes on the house and number location.
Old 01-03-2020, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10049 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Visited H22R9 XiaoWei yesterday .

Look: 7.5/10 ah lian look (wearing super tight red dress which turn me on plus her gold blonde hair)
Cath bath: 7/10
FJ: I bang her quite hard and her expression and moan is priceless.
Old 02-03-2020, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 18
alea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by trrywong64 View Post
visited petain last week. there's a few changes on the house and number location.
Oh, in what ways?
Old 02-03-2020, 09:35 PM
Samster

exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
still open ah?
YES hahaha
Old 03-03-2020, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Did Michelle a couple of times, and she is great!

Much better than I expected.

Much better than the supposed popular/much-talked-about person in H26. Won't say who, if not she later recognize my post. She has worsen.
Old 03-03-2020, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
Did Michelle a couple of times, and she is great!

Much better than I expected.

Much better than the supposed popular/much-talked-about person in H26. Won't say who, if not she later recognize my post. She has worsen.
Bro can share which Michelle?
Old 03-03-2020, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Thebigbirdie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
Must be house 10 room2, solid stereo.
Went down this afternoon, quite quiet, most Ang pai available. Luckily no need to register like last time SARS period. 马照跑舞照跳
Old 03-03-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebigbirdie View Post
Must be house 10 room2, solid stereo.
Went down this afternoon, quite quiet, most Ang pai available. Luckily no need to register like last time SARS period. 马照跑舞照跳
Thanks for sharing. Will head down soon
Old 04-03-2020, 11:40 AM
Samster

readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
Michelle from H22R20. Should try her.
Old 04-03-2020, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
Michelle from H22R20. Should try her.
Is she still shaved?
Old 04-03-2020, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Is she still shaved?
Wow, will keen to try her.
Old 06-03-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Is she still shaved?
Yes, she is shaved. So far, she is the only one that has a better GFE. Of course, they are there to provide bonk service, so not expected to give GFE. But hers is the closest to it.
Old 06-03-2020, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, she is shaved. So far, she is the only one that has a better GFE. Of course, they are there to provide bonk service, so not expected to give GFE. But hers is the closest to it.
thanks for the info. She will be on my next to try list
Old 06-03-2020, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 12
hornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud of

yes i would do her neighbour xue er first and then michelle for 2nd bonk as xue er is soft and sensual, michelle blows harder. :-D
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1