The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2020, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
kencongee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Surprised that no one has mentioned Jessica.

In the house nearest to Serangoon Road where the two Michelles are, there’s a tiny Filipino named Jessica (or Meimei) who is incredibly cute. She’s like 1.5m or shorter, has a very small waist, and natural tiny boobs from hormones. She’s leaving on 23rd Feb so those who like fucking petite girls in the ass don’t miss your chance!

Today she was saying that there are a lot of Bangladeshi worker customers here and she wished she had more Singaporean men. So Singaporeans of all races, let’s give her a proper fucking sendoff.
Old 18-02-2020, 11:44 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
nowayhose is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by kencongee View Post
Surprised that no one has mentioned Jessica.

In the house nearest to Serangoon Road where the two Michelles are, there’s a tiny Filipino named Jessica (or Meimei) who is incredibly cute. She’s like 1.5m or shorter, has a very small waist, and natural tiny boobs from hormones. She’s leaving on 23rd Feb so those who like fucking petite girls in the ass don’t miss your chance!

Today she was saying that there are a lot of Bangladeshi worker customers here and she wished she had more Singaporean men. So Singaporeans of all races, let’s give her a proper fucking sendoff.
Is she the one that wore white yesterday? (Assuming you went ytd)
Old 20-02-2020, 05:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
kencongee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She changed to a white dress, yes
Old 21-02-2020, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
StrykeShot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Scared to chiong now because of Covid-19. Damn virus...
Old 24-02-2020, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Just returned from Rowell, got a post op named Alice, man, one of the hottest bodies I've seen in Rowell. Apparently she remembers me from the H79 days cause she said I took her friend all the time.

Tits were easily a D cup, super soft, but had some scratch marks from the previous customer. Pussy was soft and deep, she did an amazing pussy grinding and some of my cum went inside her lol.

Caught her on her last night here and it was memorable. Just wished I remembered her.
Old 24-02-2020, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Stock from this batch looks real good, dropped by again tonight but didn't take any cause was in a rush. Saw 4 busty thais, not sure if post or pre ops. Not alot of Malaysian LBs too, from what I know most got caught by the police and are prohibited from coming to SG.
Old 25-02-2020, 08:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
waterman90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Nice bro this alice still around? How to identify her or any other recon from this batch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Just returned from Rowell, got a post op named Alice, man, one of the hottest bodies I've seen in Rowell. Apparently she remembers me from the H79 days cause she said I took her friend all the time.

Tits were easily a D cup, super soft, but had some scratch marks from the previous customer. Pussy was soft and deep, she did an amazing pussy grinding and some of my cum went inside her lol.

Caught her on her last night here and it was memorable. Just wished I remembered her.
Old 27-02-2020, 10:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 18
FarEasterner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFarEasterner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went down to Rowell after work on Monday, was quoted $50 instead of the usual $30, and then the one in charge of opening the door said never see me before and shut the door. But I had been there twice with 2 different Thai ladyboy. Any bro can advise had the price recently just went up, or was it just me?
Old 28-02-2020, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 13
tuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarEasterner View Post
Went down to Rowell after work on Monday, was quoted $50 instead of the usual $30, and then the one in charge of opening the door said never see me before and shut the door. But I had been there twice with 2 different Thai ladyboy. Any bro can advise had the price recently just went up, or was it just me?
you’re white? the price is still 30
Old 01-03-2020, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
JL1997 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I just went there today out of curiosity and to my surprise some look really good, the price is still $30 but the person who is in charge of opening the door didn't want to let me in.
Old 01-03-2020, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
JL1997 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kencongee View Post
She changed to a white dress, yes
Not sure if it's the same person, but I also saw one cute filipino over there sadly was refused entry.
Old 03-03-2020, 12:24 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 18
FarEasterner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFarEasterner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckermax View Post
you’re white? the price is still 30
I'm local Chinese. Went down again last Friday and was refused entry by the door bitch again. Waited for a while tried again, but again was refused entry.
Old 03-03-2020, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 12
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
I'm local Chinese. Went down again last Friday and was refused entry by the door bitch again. Waited for a while tried again, but again was refused entry.
Is the doorman there as well? If he's there and you are being refused, then both the guy and the bitch are pretty much in agreement that you should be refused.
Old 07-03-2020, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Joker97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post

Which house bro?
Old 12-03-2020, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Now we know why..
https://www.lawnet.sg/lawnet/web/lawnet/free-resources?p_p_id=freeresources_WAR_lawnet3baseport let&p_p_lifecycle=1&p_p_state=normal&p_p_mode=view &p_p_col_id=column-1&p_p_col_pos=2&p_p_col_count=3&_freeresources_WAR _lawnet3baseportlet_action=openContentPage&_freere sources_WAR_lawnet3baseportlet_docId=/Judgment/24137-SSP.xml

Next target. 2000 Points
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1