The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2020, 08:46 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of
Re: List of ex-China WL who were no longer in GL provided Raw

This thread useless! I think meaningless to share when WL balek Tiong Kok liao. Those who share machiam like wan to show off their ego nia. Kumsiah lah!
Old 27-02-2020, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Rawing is no good. Better to be safe. Thats why only raw a few as follows (dates listed were the 1st rawing dates. I was shy and 96% failed to raw on the 1st session) . There are a few i dont list out as not sure whether they have RTC :

CIP
1. YiNa (Hse 0819, 1 May 2016)
2. Apple (Lor 18, Dec 2016)
3. Qiao Er (Hse W15, 1 Jan 2017)
4. Wen Wen (Hse W02, 1 Oct 2018)
5. Kei Kei (Hse 1667, 15 Jan 2019)

Only Tuna
1. Xiao Niao (Sep 2016, rtc in the same month)
2. An An ( Hse W06, 25 May 2019)
3. Xin Xin (Hse W04, Oct 2018)
4. An Qi (Hse 1425, April 2018)
5. Alice (Hse 2047, 28 Jan 2018)
6. Tian Xin (Hse 1608, 1 April 2018)
7. Yu Hang (Hse 1431, 2 Aug 2018)
8. Qi Qi (Hse 1612, 10 Oct 2018)
9. Rou Rou ( Hse 1606, 29 Apr 2019)
IN all my years of GL-ing since 2004, i have met my fair share of Tunas, never a CIP-er.

Only Summer 1608 came close..... but i end up still shooting all over her face instead.
Old 27-02-2020, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
IN all my years of GL-ing since 2004, i have met my fair share of Tunas, never a CIP-er.

Only Summer 1608 came close..... but i end up still shooting all over her face instead.
I had tried shooting in her mouth and both swallowed my cum, i had just tried TIA (tuna in asshole without cumming). Dare not to try CIA as Dai Gor cautioned about UTI.
My last aspiration is to cum onto
WL's hair. Not sure can achieve it.Its like the Alien movie the octopus thing stuck onto the face ....the balls and dick stick onto her face and shoot onto her hair .....lol, in my pervert fantacy only .....this one is Beast mode to the pervert ultamatum, haha
Old 27-02-2020, 01:36 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

The two scumbags will respond soon ....wahahahahaha
Old 27-02-2020, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I had tried shooting in her mouth and both swallowed my cum.....
U meant summer of 1608?
Old 27-02-2020, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
klss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Drafting long paragraph....... lol

Quote:
Old 27-02-2020, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
U meant summer of 1608?
No Bro, i mean to my present darling.
Old 28-02-2020, 12:31 AM
SamSter

JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hello Botak head uncle Dpower, the real scumbag is u de. 2062a Yue Jia dun wan to go out with u and ban u from visiting her, u come in sbf to sabo her. Knnbccb! Sia sway Sg men. Pui Pui!
Old 28-02-2020, 12:42 AM
Samster

Choy lei dei dou Saw , dou hai yap pan fei liu, tiu )

Anyway, these two scumbags are under my ignored list. Sometimes, when free, just post to fuck them a bit. Lol
Old 28-02-2020, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
Hello DPOWER:

JuicyG had mentioned read oredi almost want to sleep but I don’t believe him, he read all your postings and reply back quite fast after you write something.

Other than that, when JuicyG said Self praise is no praise but international disgrace hor, he was referring to himself because JuicyG self praise saying my company turnover $1M
Bro, these scumbags are under our ignored list. These pcs of shit do read our postings and are affected by us but got to ptetend as if not to be affected. While we cant read their posts and not affected. Even some people intentionally copied their posts but i just skipped.
Think of this, i really feel its fun. LMAO to poke these assoles sometimes.

Anyway, our time is precious. I only occasionally fuck them for the sake of fun. Not going to waste time on these scumbags.

The best part is that i am still enjoying myself tremendously at GL scene and post whatever i feel pleased. They can only bark behind helplessly and lick my cum.
我自求我道 我道就是霸道隨心 Whahshahaha
Old 28-02-2020, 07:08 AM
gogogeylang

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Hello DPOWER:

JuicyG had mentioned [B][COLOR="blue"] Other than that, when JuicyG said Self praise is no praise but international disgrace hor, he was referring to himself because JuicyG self praise saying my company turnover $1M
You're mistaken. As I see it, he had in mind more of people like you, praising yourself for being a hardcore welfare case, getting the full GST amount. You're so proud of needing handouts from the government. I know the additional $300 for a whole year means a lot to you because you came online to brag about it, so happy you got $300 from government.

I read in the papers that there are some low-income who fall through the cracks of government assistance because they don't know how to apply for the various assistance. Don't be shy, please contact an officer at the Ministry of Social and Family Development for help. You can maybe get a few hundred more you know. Personally, I think you can qualify for Persons with Disabilities. We shouldn't laugh at retards but be kind and understanding to their disabiity.

Later give you $5 for you to go buy biscuit, okay? See who else wanna chip in and help you out. For your kind of case, every dollar counts.
Old 28-02-2020, 02:08 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Hello DPOWER:

JuicyG had mentioned read oredi almost want to sleep but I don’t believe him, he read all your postings and reply back quite fast after you write something.

Other than that, when JuicyG said Self praise is no praise but international disgrace hor, he was referring to himself because JuicyG self praise saying my company turnover $1M
Hello turgid (Forexswift is his clone), u told the whole world tat reading my posts make your eyes sore, why u fucking still read my post and repost? Tats why hor, u talk like a retarded grown up adult. You Tok and shit from the same mouth de!

This year gov may not give GST voucher bcos GST won’t increase in 2021 de. So u still got $$$ to fuck or not? Want us to set up a foundation for retarded ppl like u boh? Hehehe

Last edited by JuicyG; 28-02-2020 at 02:18 PM.
Old 28-02-2020, 02:12 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Bro, these scumbags are under our ignored list. These pcs of shit do read our postings and are affected by us but got to ptetend as if not to be affected. While we cant read their posts and not affected. Even some people intentionally copied their posts but i just skipped.
Think of this, i really feel its fun. LMAO to poke these assoles sometimes.

Anyway, our time is precious. I only occasionally fuck them for the sake of fun. Not going to waste time on these scumbags.

The best part is that i am still enjoying myself tremendously at GL scene and post whatever i feel pleased. They can only bark behind helplessly and lick my cum.
我自求我道 我道就是霸道隨心 Whahshahaha
Dun deny leh, Botak uncle dpower, you are the scumbag lor. 2062a Yue Jia dun wan 2 gai gai with u and ban u, u come online to sabo her. Me no lying wor! U wan me to dig up your post? Everyone in sbf knoe u are a biggest scumbag who sabo Yue Jia. Whichever wl kenna u ‘‘tis type of customer is a curse de!!

No need to fuck me here leh. If u dare tell me a time & date at 1658A, I meet u there, we shall see who fuck who, Swee boh uncle botak? He hee

Last edited by JuicyG; 01-03-2020 at 11:36 PM.
Old 28-02-2020, 03:02 PM
gogogeylang

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicyG View Post
Dun deny leh, Botak uncle dpower, you are the scumbag lor. 2620a dun wan 2 gai gai with u and ban u, u come online to sabo her. Me no lying wor! U wan me to dig up your post? Everyone in sbf knoe u are a biggest scumbag who sabo Yue Jia. Whichever wl kenna u ‘‘tis type of customer is a curse de!!

No need to fuck me here leh. If u dare tell me a time & date at 1658A, I meet u there, we shall see who fuck who, Swee boh uncle botak? He hee
Bro, if I may suggest, don't waste time to meet this eunuch lah. As you also know, he very short and lanjiao cannot get up. Win also no glory, ppl say you bully lao uncle. It's good to keep him around. I enjoy showing off his photos. You got see this fella before? Like to keep WL underwear wan? There...this is the rubbish he write online loh he say he fuck damn good, then you see the WL burst out laughing. Priceless. Fucking funny. He also willing ask ppl to fuck him online. He say himself sometimes he makes a posting just to get fucked. He likes it. Where to find such a nice idiot? The last thing you want is to be seen with him or his buddies. Wait the WL mistake you as same crowd. Wah lau. Where he seat, better seat in the next street.
Old 02-03-2020, 11:23 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogogeylang View Post
Bro, if I may suggest, don't waste time to meet this eunuch lah. As you also know, he very short and lanjiao cannot get up. Win also no glory, ppl say you bully lao uncle. It's good to keep him around. I enjoy showing off his photos. You got see this fella before? Like to keep WL underwear wan? There...this is the rubbish he write online loh he say he fuck damn good, then you see the WL burst out laughing. Priceless. Fucking funny. He also willing ask ppl to fuck him online. He say himself sometimes he makes a posting just to get fucked. He likes it. Where to find such a nice idiot? The last thing you want is to be seen with him or his buddies. Wait the WL mistake you as same crowd. Wah lau. Where he seat, better seat in the next street.
Sure brudda! U kenna ban ah? Create another account lor.
Botak head uncle DPower is a coward who come online to sabo 2062a Yue Jia. Yue Jia dun wan to gai gai with him and ban him, he come online to sabo her. Siah sway sg men!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1