The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2020, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Unbelievable

Guess xiao niao did ask you to tongue fuck her unwashed anus huh

after that DFK with you
This one Star Trek liao...to boldly go where no one has gone before...I haven't go yet
Old 25-02-2020, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
This one Star Trek liao...to boldly go where no one has gone before...I haven't go yet
yes sir Agent Doomas
Old 26-02-2020, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
maxfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone knows of FL with huge back tattoo
not 1606 one
Old 26-02-2020, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
bigSox deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuybigSox deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxfin View Post
anyone knows of FL with huge back tattoo
not 1606 one
1606 has many good quality girls.
Old 26-02-2020, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 20
funlovingboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigSox View Post
1606 has many good quality girls.
Bro, can recommend? Any girls who do DFK?
Old 27-02-2020, 06:49 PM
gogogeylang

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by funlovingboy View Post
Bro, can recommend? Any girls who do DFK?
If you want to ask ques, put down your budget and how regularly you intend to go. How much extra are you going to pay? If, for example, you are paying $0 extra, then what do you think is the ans? If you have an add $50-$100, then it would be easy to give you names. Do you intend to go twice a week or once a month? So, how to ans your ques without a budget and a sense of your regularity?

To know which WL can do what, look at your face in the mirror and then look at your wallet. The ans will come to you.

By the way, there is a thread set up for newbies specifically for noobs like you to ask stupid questions. You can also find DPOWER there, who despite being 50, still needs to come online to be taught how to fuck. You'll be in good company.
Old 27-02-2020, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogogeylang View Post
By the way, there is a thread set up for newbies specifically for noobs like you to ask stupid questions. You can also find DPOWER there, who despite being 50, still needs to come online to be taught how to fuck. You'll be in good company.
Haha I like your writting. Very amusing
Old 27-02-2020, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

一班成不了大气的跳梁小丑, LMAO, Wahahahaha
Old 28-02-2020, 12:13 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
一班成不了大气的跳梁小丑, LMAO, Wahahahaha
Hello uncle botak head Dpower, actuali Hor, the real #1 clown is you de!

Clown #1 - Dpower

Almost 50 years old, not tall, fair one, limpek not muscular, and bald head.

Check in 1658A in advance, shower nice nice, brush teeth, apply cologne, brush cock, take pill to make cock hard. When WL come into room, dpower full naked with cock Oredi hard. Last time he sometime hard sometime soft, WL give black face and impatient. So now he take pill to prepare. Many things he said in fr about himself not true. He feel shiok shiok to show off in Sbf bcos he got nothing to show off outside. He only like to pump the wl and not keen in other service. Bcos he scare his cock soft if not Focus. He also keep watching his watch to time his fuck. He told Wl to give good service so that he FR them but he FR himself instead de. He also put $$$ on table to hint to wl he will tip if got good service. He also like to buy panties from wl. 2047 Yiyi & 2033 Mei le told me they dun wanna sell to him. Heheh! Siah sway sg men!

Clown #2 apojaja

Like to lick dpower ass hole and suck up to dpower. So dpower feels Shiok shiok when he praised him. Brudda joker also scolded them for disturbing others with their granny and bull stories. Apojaja story also cannot be trusted. He said he met and fuck Yiyi in nanjing, Load of bull shit! Yiyi said nothing of that sort de.

Clown #3 turgid (his clone is forexswift)

Turgid is GST voucher begger who earn no more than $28000 per year. Ang pai WL can earn $25000 to 28000 per month.

Turgid act like a retarded clown bcos he love to repost ppl post and repeat what other ppl said. Full of nonsense. Very funny siah!

Kumsiah all brudda!

Last edited by JuicyG; 28-02-2020 at 12:27 AM.
Old 28-02-2020, 12:40 AM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

I take pity of these scumbags. One day, when these scumbags , before their last breath and think back of their dark and stinko shit life and realised being banned from living an abundant life.......i really feel that they are pitiful ........anyway, no chance to save them. They are destined to be scumbags and their mission is to taste the bad side (backside) so that the good sides are reserved for others. 狗改不了吃粪 自生自灭 LMAO )
Old 28-02-2020, 06:35 AM
gogogeylang

Quote:
I take pity of these scumbags. One day, when these scumbags , before their last breath and think back of their dark and stinko shit life and realised being banned from living an abundant life.......i really feel that they are pitiful ........anyway, no chance to save them. They are destined to be scumbags and their mission is to taste the bad side (backside) so that the good sides are reserved for others. 狗改不了吃粪 自生自灭 LMAO )
Only a fucking idiot would wait till his dying minute to reflect his stinko shit life. Oei moron, you're going to be dead the next min, think so much for what? All these years for you to think you don't think. Last min going to die then you think. LMAO. It simply never occured to you that it's fucking meaningless to think about life when you're going to be dead in 60 secs. Just lay back, scratch your dick and close your eyes. Nothing you do is going to make a difference. It's not I want to say you're dumb but you're really fuck stupid. What's the pt of thinking, "You know, maybe I wasted my life on the shitty kungfu," when you're going to be dead already? A bit too late to have those reflections, isn't it? LMAO. Please try to be productive and do meaningful work. You should reflect on your life right now and develop the habit of countinous learning.

LOOK AT YOUR LIFE NOW.

16 yr olds who play computer games and don't exercise can get hard and hang a hand towel on their dick. You spent yrs learning kungfu, don't talk about lifting something, your dick can't even lift itself up. If I scotch tape a feather to your dick, it would be like a brick on your dick and you'll become a eunuch. Why?

Most punters can call whichever WL they like and have never been blacklisted. You get blacklisted by WLs all the time. Why?

Most men grow tall. You grow short. Why?

Most men the hair is intact. Yours is dropping off. Why?

You're an Ah Pek but you need to come online to be taught how to fuck by Ah Peks. 50 yrs old already still don't know how to fuck. LMAO. Would you like me to teach you how to tie shoe laces? Why?

Even at my youthful age, IRL ppl call me "Da Ge" or "Lao Ban". You're so fucking old but you still go around calling ppl "Dai Kor". LMAO. 50 yrs old and your accomplishment in life is to go on the internet and call every Tom, Dick and Harry and maybe even younger than you "Dai Kor". Oei moron, do you know the meaning of "Dai Kor"? It means Big or Elder brother. I don't call the Ah Peks here "Dai Kor". I call them "Ah Peks" or "KNN". You're such a fucking slut, forever a Xiao Di Di, online strangers also you anyhow Dai Kor to be loved. Why?

Now, my destiny so far is my dick can get hard without pills. Your destiny is soft dick, going around on internet calling ppl Dai Kor when you're fucking old and getting blacklisted by WLs. Can you be saved? No. As our Minister correctly noted, some Sporeans are just fucking sia suay. You're so old already, you don't even realise that ppl should be calling you Dai Kor, not you call ppl Dai Kor. And you continue on this forum making a fool of yourself Dai Kor here, Dai Kor there. Pathetic.

Last edited by gogogeylang; 28-02-2020 at 06:58 AM.
Old 28-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Samster

咬又咬不到我 也沒办法咬我 只能像夭寿狗般在后面紧跟着吮吸我滴在地上的精虫 真是一堆狗粪废物 讲那么多有个屁用 我也不知这些废物讲些什么 反正也读不到 我还不是一样在这风花之地享受爽到高潮 哈哈哈哈哈 一堆令人喷饭可怜的小丑废柴 !! 好笑之极
Old 28-02-2020, 07:18 AM
gogogeylang

Quote:
咬又咬不到我 也沒办法咬我 只能像夭寿狗般在后面紧跟着吮吸我滴在地上的精虫 真是一堆狗粪废物 讲那么多有个屁用 我也不知这些废物讲些什么 反正也读不到 我还不是一样在这风花之地享受爽到高潮 哈哈哈哈哈 一堆令人喷饭可怜的小丑废柴 !! 好笑之极
Ah Pek, angmo bui hiao ah? I don't need to scare you. Are you in pri sch, I scare you, you scare me? Scare what?

Bitch pls, your lanjiao scares itself, don't dare to stand. Where your lanjiao? Hiding. No take pill no come out. LMAO.
Old 28-02-2020, 08:56 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

BROS, Garfoo, Turgid & Dpower.

Let's plan for an awesome XXXmas 2020

We go to a house, get a big room filled with all our fav WLs. Maybe 12 of them? Toys and presents all in. Lol

Old 28-02-2020, 09:11 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
nowayhose is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

All these ah pek licking each other asshole on the internet really damn gross, knn. This is a forum for fucking women, don't need to add more to the degeneracy...

I appreciate the FRs but every post wayang yourself or another uncle for what? Does it make your dick harder?? I often skip these posts cause it makes my hair stand in disgust. Delusional leh.

In the immortal words of some African dude, "why are you geh?"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1