The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-02-2020, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Yup second that. I think she still takes regulars especially those she knows will be responsible enough to not go to her if sick.
And she will insist both you and her wear mask during this period. She is also higher on hygiene during this period, even though she was alr high on that in the last changing towels every time.
To me risk for going to her is probably lower than a lot of other MLs BUT please do measure your own risk and return (whether you ok with her wearing mask) and you have to pray everyone is responsible as well.
nomal mask dun protect cornavirus

what the different wearing mask but having body contact. ML think so simple.

https://www.livescience.com/face-mas...ronavirus.html
Old 26-02-2020, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Well with TT leaving soon, by the time you get back into action, most MLs left here might all just be A or small B cups. So you might have to settle with sucking and fondling tits SMALL TIME. Lol
Ah haha I don't go for any girl with anything smaller than C cup so might have to wait long long for next target! As for TT, you saw from my MR on her, i had some issues with getting turned on - but not by her boobs, which are really fantastic. If she's leaving, at least I tried her before lah.
Old 26-02-2020, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Sad to hear TT is leaving soon. She has one of the best pair of boobs, Zoya is the rare few who can compete with her. Hope to see her soon. If not, all the best to her.
Old 26-02-2020, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Sad to hear TT is leaving soon. She has one of the best pair of boobs, Zoya is the rare few who can compete with her. Hope to see her soon. If not, all the best to her.
Maybe TT not leaving so soon according to bro hornyboy's intel

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyboywho View Post
Last I heard from her was "delayed till further notice". No specific date or time period mentioned, so hopefully bros here might still get a chance to devour her juicy tits when the virus situation blows over. Myself included ofc
Old 26-02-2020, 09:13 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
Ah haha I don't go for any girl with anything smaller than C cup so might have to wait long long for next target!
I actually am a boobs lover too! But alas, only so few good service perforners have C cups or more. Besides TT and XE (maybe WC and QQ) currently... I can't think of any one else!

Bro, do you have any C cup gems which have somehow eluded my radar? Do tell, do tell!
Old 26-02-2020, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hornyboywho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Maybe TT not leaving so soon according to bro hornyboy's intel
Info is from 1~2 weeks ago, not sure if there's any new development since.
Old 26-02-2020, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
I actually am a boobs lover too! But alas, only so few good service perforners have C cups or more. Besides TT and XE (maybe WC and QQ) currently... I can't think of any one else!

Bro, do you have any C cup gems which have somehow eluded my radar? Do tell, do tell!
Can any good ml elude your radar? 😂
Old 26-02-2020, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyboywho View Post
Can any good ml elude your radar? ��
Alamak, my radar recently quite wonky. Also step on landmine. Need to recalibrate, and zero my sights again. Hahahaha ��
Old 26-02-2020, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 5
junggeoljip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjunggeoljip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wanted to try FJ for quite awhile, today decided to try one but kena landmine...

Her name is CANDY.
https://3158xx.com/1219/
Pardon me for posting this website here instead of sgloney, she advertised on other websites before but has been removed because of stopped paying fees.

Look is only 40 to 50% of the photos, I can't recognized her at all when she enter the room. She is tall, at least 167cm but fat.

The very beginning was already made me feel bad. I required for pantyhose when making appointment, but before start she say she don't want to do FJ in pantyhose. FINE.

BJ with cap is OKAY, GFE is literally 0, fake praise and moaning, urged me to cum. Play her nipples, she don't like it. Only 10 minutes of foreplay then asked me to start FJ. FINEE.

Asked me to do it in a weird and very exhausting posture. I said I want to change posture, she don't want, used her legs to lock my waist. Asked for cow girl, don't want. Asked for standing, don't want. Doogy style, find all kind of excuses to stop after doing it a bit, said my DIDI is too big so can't continue. WTF, is your customers all have super tiny penis? I thought about stop service immediately, asked for discuss and leave, kinda regret didn't do it.

HJ, only 5 to 6 minutes already complaining her hand is tired. Don't want to look at her during HJ because her mouth is damn smelly. She dare to asked me to tip her during payment even though your price is 20 Dollars higher than others. 人不要臉天下無敵。

Location is bad as well. So many people and tourists will walk past the shop. A bit far from MRT too, have to take bus and walk about 7 to 11 minutes to reach there.

Verdict: 0/10. Avoid her at all cost.
Old 26-02-2020, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junggeoljip View Post
Wanted to try FJ for quite awhile, today decided to try one but kena landmine...

Her name is CANDY.
Pardon me for posting this website here instead of sgloney, she advertised on other websites before but has been removed because of stopped paying fees.

Thanks for the warning dude.

And you can post about any other stable who is a SBF sponsored site. Not only SLG got! Not sponsored sites also can but must use code name... Hahahha
Old 26-02-2020, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Thx for the info bro, she used to be in my list too but hesitant cos of the shop which was too open in town and many bros shld know where.
Now I totally skip her.
Thx for the warning, save me $$

Quote:
Originally Posted by junggeoljip View Post

Her name is CANDY.

Look is only 40 to 50% of the photos, I can't recognized her at all when she enter the room. She is tall, at least 167cm but fat.

The very beginning was already made me feel bad. I required for pantyhose when making appointment, but before start she say she don't want to do FJ in pantyhose. FINE.

BJ with cap is OKAY, GFE is literally 0, fake praise and moaning, urged me to cum. Play her nipples, she don't like it. Only 10 minutes of foreplay then asked me to start FJ. FINEE.

Asked me to do it in a weird and very exhausting posture. I said I want to change posture, she don't want, used her legs to lock my waist. Asked for cow girl, don't want. Asked for standing, don't want. Doogy style, find all kind of excuses to stop after doing it a bit, said my DIDI is too big so can't continue. WTF, is your customers all have super tiny penis? I thought about stop service immediately, asked for discuss and leave, kinda regret didn't do it.

HJ, only 5 to 6 minutes already complaining her hand is tired. Don't want to look at her during HJ because her mouth is damn smelly. She dare to asked me to tip her during payment even though your price is 20 Dollars higher than others. 人不要臉天下無敵。

Location is bad as well. So many people and tourists will walk past the shop. A bit far from MRT too, have to take bus and walk about 7 to 11 minutes to reach there.

Old 26-02-2020, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5151 / Power: 16
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paraphrase View Post
Wow... there are quite a number of Jap AV related posts last few days, maybe it is time to bring all back to the real life scenes somehow Anyway, if you are too bored with the current major websites on MLs (such as SLG, or the castle thing), recently someone introduce me to the website below:

thd.one

It does have quite a lot of various ladies there (both MLs and FJ providers), and I thought the photos all look quite nice. So it could be another site you can browse when you are bored (I have been browsing it last few days and quite enjoyed). But you need to use an email to register. Have fun!
i don't understand this
Old 27-02-2020, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Sadly my radar dish diameter not as wide as yours, signal also not so strong
Old 27-02-2020, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Alamak, my radar recently quite wonky. Also step on landmine. Need to recalibrate, and zero my sights again. Hahahaha ��
Haha any other misses/mines recently aside from xiaoya?
Old 27-02-2020, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

Regarding the above FR on Candy.

May I also add, most of the landmines I hit are these FL turned ML. There are good ones, but really one hand can count. That's why I rarely touch these convert ladies anymore. It's amazing how they can charge, $180 to $220 for someone who hits the wrong end of 30s. And always use pics that never look like them,just like Candy above, whose pics look like early 20s. It's really scamming bros hard earned money. I am now very skeptical and avoid these ladies if possible.

Worst, these so called premium FLs are so used to F and go that your session can potentially end in 20min. Zero service, rushed. This cannot, that cannot, basically they will do anything to cut short the session. Do the least to get the Most. Shameless.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1