The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 25-02-2020, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Coz they are the regulars lol
Pua kang tao already... Hahahaha.
Old 25-02-2020, 01:52 PM
Samster

3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Don’t understand why you guys want to try a WL in ROD mood.
Bro go try. Last day already. This WL can DT without any gag factor. And to see her throat bulge with your cock deep inside her throat is really quite a sight.
Old 25-02-2020, 02:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Serendipper is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someIsAwesome View Post
Bro go try. Last day already. This WL can DT without any gag factor. And to see her throat bulge with your cock deep inside her throat is really quite a sight.
What is this Last day about
Old 25-02-2020, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2051 / Power: 14
ace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Sometimes, we all need closure to something which will be nothing but just a good memory ah bro.

Haha
Old 25-02-2020, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipper View Post
What is this Last day about
Today her last working day.
Old 25-02-2020, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 13
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. View Post
other than g5 got what mohians in the house? haha
No more. Chatted with G5 before about it. She said nobody else in the new batch can match her and the previous batches in terms of commando services. So she's the last of her kind in JM14.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 25-02-2020, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 13
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not all WLs who are in ROD mood don't give a fuck and show attitude on the last day of work.

In fact, for some of them, their last day at work is the best day for them in terms of performance and service quality.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 25-02-2020, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Not all WLs who are in ROD mood don't give a fuck and show attitude on the last day of work.

In fact, for some of them, their last day at work is the best day for them in terms of performance and service quality.
Agree. G1,7,11,18,20 and so many more of the legendary last batch was so proud of their services. Even extending their stay and providing tip top services till ORD. Pity G13 couldn't extend hers anymore. If not bros here could had 2 more weeks with her. I booked 3 slots for G18 on her second or last day... And it was amazing. No holes spared...
Old 25-02-2020, 08:17 PM
Samster

Anyway reached there 6 plus. Knn. G15 had like don't know how many queuing for her... In the end went to JS19 instead.
Old 25-02-2020, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
No more. Chatted with G5 before about it. She said nobody else in the new batch can match her and the previous batches in terms of commando services. So she's the last of her kind in JM14.
Anyone managed to KC her? She asked any of you to stay with her for 2 days when she gets back her passport?
Old 25-02-2020, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Anyway reached there 6 plus. Knn. G15 had like don't know how many queuing for her... In the end went to JS19 instead.
you can book first take queue number then comeback for 2nd round after js
Old 25-02-2020, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
you can book first take queue number then comeback for 2nd round after js
Cannot la bro. Today shag day at work. And I don't like to cum fast so normally will fuck for 2 sessions. I old already. Recovery time very long. Hahahaha.
Old 25-02-2020, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Bonked already. You didn’t notice my detailed FR on her?

Last edited by ZanShen; 26-02-2020 at 11:47 AM.
Old 26-02-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
The3rdLeg is Cool - loads of Potential

So G15 has sang her swan song last night. Wonder how was her final bow with the last and final customer like? Did she shed tears of joy or simply heaved a sigh of relief that her hellish days of opening legs are behind her? 🤔😉
Old 26-02-2020, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The3rdLeg View Post
So G15 has sang her swan song last night. Wonder how was her final bow with the last and final customer like? Did she shed tears of joy or simply heaved a sigh of relief that her hellish days of opening legs are behind her? ����
I like to know that too and read what her other customers got to share. Anyway, what I know from her, she wants to forget everyone here, almost everyone

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily

Last edited by ZanShen; 26-02-2020 at 12:08 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1