The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2020, 06:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
junkyardplanet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: clean massage joint with chio masseuses who like to tease

bro can share?
Old 17-02-2020, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
dumbz010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
bro can share location?
Old 18-02-2020, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 14
Forum_dude is a splendid one to beholdForum_dude is a splendid one to beholdForum_dude is a splendid one to beholdForum_dude is a splendid one to beholdForum_dude is a splendid one to beholdForum_dude is a splendid one to beholdForum_dude is a splendid one to behold

bro can share location pls
Old 24-02-2020, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
OnlySYTJustSYT is Cool - loads of Potential

Can share bro? Thanks you
Old 26-02-2020, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 19
bassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud of

Bro can help to share contacts?
Old 26-02-2020, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tribiyoni89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Tried this spa a few times in the north that opens up to 4am which is rare these days. This spa discreetly offers p massage but they do not pressure u to opt for it. The masseuse whom I last tried is from Shengyang and quite Slutty looking. Her massage was great and the teasing plus p stimulation was awesome. I only opted for 60 mins oriental oil massage. She gave me the “heaven” without prompting. She prolly got the cue as I didn’t bother to put on the ugly paper disposal brief ... she HJ me whilst we french. She also allowed me to auto roam but she only possess A cup tits. Enjoy! 😝😝
Brother can share contact?
Old 26-02-2020, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
For those that I have share the contact of this ML (A****), kindly be warned of my encounter today and I will stop sharing her contact from now onward.

Every since earlier post, I have tried her about 3 times and today happen to see her again and she asked if I am free, since I have not visited her for more than a month, I proceed with her.

After paying at the counter, she seem to saw someone (an old man) she knew from the CCTV.  Anyway I was ushered to the room by her and ask to change to the disposable brief and wait for her to return.  When done, another ML come in (slightly plump de) and say she will massage for me instead as A**** will be attending to another customer.  Told her no way as A**** did not told me that she already has a booking, and if that the case I will cancel it and have my money returned.  Upon get dressed, A**** come and told me to stay and she will instead assign that ML to that customer.  Ok, I just change back to the disposable brief again and wait for her.  Again, another ML come in (this ML I did tried b4) and say that the other customer insisted he only want A****, so she was ask to attend to me.  While I’m very TL but just proceed with the massage and told myself this will be my last time coming to this joint liao.
Brother can share contact?
Old 26-02-2020, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellobye View Post
I have 2 places that provide teasing but are all milf.

1.there is this clean spa in river valley with all milfs. so far i tried a few of them and all provide teasing to some degree. i normally just tell them i want them focus on my ass and they will tease me by massaging my ass crack, balls etc. All for 50/hr as they dont have those prostate massage nonsense.

2.Another one near bencoleen opposite OG. if u want to be teased wihout release just take up their prostrate massage for 50/30min. what makes this different compared to the rest is that there is no need to wear shorts and they will just ask u to sit up while they massage your jewel. depending on ML, u can choose to release urself while she massage you. I rmb one even take tissue and wait for me to shoot out into it.
Can share with me both locations?
Old 26-02-2020, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
theone11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share both location , Thanks
Old 26-02-2020, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 5
spidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond repute

Kindly PM me the contacts.

Much appreciated.
Old 16-03-2020, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Recently tried a masseuse in the central, she is formerly from Ina spa ... pretty, she has good massage skill and offers good extra services ... For this spa, she only offers HJ ... In the past, many masseuses from Ina spa used to offer more than HJ ... 😝😝

Contact collectors, pls dun bother to PM me ... 🤨

Cheers,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-03-2020, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Recently tried a masseuse in the central, she is formerly from Ina spa ... pretty, she has good massage skill and offers good extra services ... For this spa, she only offers HJ ... In the past, many masseuses from Ina spa used to offer more than HJ ... 😝😝

Contact collectors, pls dun bother to PM me ... 🤨

Cheers,
MaXx
Exxy at TB ?
she don't allow me to take off her bra during roaming....stop visiting her. $50 just to roam outside is like getting a HJ with condom.

If not please PM
Old 16-03-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 5
zorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
Exxy at TB ?
she don't allow me to take off her bra during roaming....stop visiting her. $50 just to roam outside is like getting a HJ with condom.

If not please PM
can pm me regarding Exxy at TB?
Old 18-03-2020, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
Exxy at TB ?

If not please PM
Only Ina spa can do more than the usual special ... They are nothing more than a massage parlour fronted sex shop ... 🤣

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 23-03-2020, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1443 / Power: 19
speedkush has much to be proud ofspeedkush has much to be proud ofspeedkush has much to be proud ofspeedkush has much to be proud ofspeedkush has much to be proud ofspeedkush has much to be proud ofspeedkush has much to be proud ofspeedkush has much to be proud ofspeedkush has much to be proud ofspeedkush has much to be proud of

Ina spa is closed right?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread