The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 24-02-2020, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edios821 View Post
what a fruitful day , saw two braless ladies walking around tAmpines estate . Nipple pointing . 1st lady ard b cup saw. 2nd lady ard C-D cup those two melon bouncing up and down , can nipple some more . Too bad OC ard otherwise sure follow them ard . lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by driver6699 View Post
Am quite a tall person, so always get the enjoy the cleavages when ladies wear low cut tops. There was a time at vivo tangs when i walk pass a young lady wearing a very low top that was large at the opening. she was not even bending down but i can see her bra which was loose and nipples were exposed. Just A cup though. Her bf was few metres away and i smile at him after.
wow great shares bros.
Old 24-02-2020, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 16
DJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by driver6699 View Post
Am quite a tall person, so always get the enjoy the cleavages when ladies wear low cut tops. There was a time at vivo tangs when i walk pass a young lady wearing a very low top that was large at the opening. she was not even bending down but i can see her bra which was loose and nipples were exposed. Just A cup though. Her bf was few metres away and i smile at him after.
The A cup ones most easy to see nips. The bra too big for the small busts
Old 24-02-2020, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Wow

Jc ger already wear purple colour... Nice

QUOTE=lancelim;19806820]A JC girl was prepping to alight from the bus. Her arms was stretched back trying to lift a heavy bag onto her back. The buttons at her boobs pooped open and her purple bra came into sight. Took her a while to realise and she turned away to button up, clearly embarrassed because she turned really red.[/QUOTE]
Old 25-02-2020, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
Wow

Jc ger already wear purple colour... Nice

QUOTE=lancelim;19806820]A JC girl was prepping to alight from the bus. Her arms was stretched back trying to lift a heavy bag onto her back. The buttons at her boobs pooped open and her purple bra came into sight. Took her a while to realise and she turned away to button up, clearly embarrassed because she turned really red.
[/QUOTE]

Actually it's not that uncommon. I've met quite a number of 17-20 year olds with varied coloured lingerie.
Old 25-02-2020, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Wow bro you are 😎

Guess I'm still old thinking.... Haha.. Got wear lace One anot??

QUOTE=lancelim;19810692][/QUOTE]

Actually it's not that uncommon. I've met quite a number of 17-20 year olds with varied coloured lingerie.[/QUOTE]
Old 25-02-2020, 12:10 PM
Samster

lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
Wow bro you are 😎

Guess I'm still old thinking.... Haha.. Got wear lace One anot
Yes, both bra and bralettes.
Old 25-02-2020, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

I came across a totally unexpected situation recently.

I was packing food back after work and the queue was quite long. However, there was a table occupied by 2 ladies near to the queue.

I didn't pay much attention until I was next to the table and realized the lady nearest to me was braless.

She wearing those flowerly dress with an opening on the sides and there wasn't any bra strap at all.

Funny thing is the side open‌ing wasn't even very wide and all I did was to turn my head towards her direction and look down and her A cup side boobs was just totally exposed.

Although her boobs were A cup but her nipples were huge! It was almost the size of a squash ball and medium brown. Quite a turn on as she's slim and well mannered.

My eyes almost popped out and it was so hard to keep a straight face when trying to see more.

The dress she wore is something like this

Although the opening isn't very wide but I think when she sat down, it opened up so much that I can just see it.

I'll try to post more if I come across anymore interesting accidental sightings.

Thanks for reading my long post.

By the way, how do I get more points?
Old 25-02-2020, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
I came across a totally unexpected situation recently.

I was packing food back after work and the queue was quite long. However, there was a table occupied by 2 ladies near to the queue.

I didn't pay much attention until I was next to the table and realized the lady nearest to me was braless.

She wearing those flowerly dress with an opening on the sides and there wasn't any bra strap at all.

Funny thing is the side open‌ing wasn't even very wide and all I did was to turn my head towards her direction and look down and her A cup side boobs was just totally exposed.

Although her boobs were A cup but her nipples were huge! It was almost the size of a squash ball and medium brown. Quite a turn on as she's slim and well mannered.

My eyes almost popped out and it was so hard to keep a straight face when trying to see more.

The dress she wore is something like this

Although the opening isn't very wide but I think when she sat down, it opened up so much that I can just see it.

I'll try to post more if I come across anymore interesting accidental sightings.

Thanks for reading my long post.

By the way, how do I get more points?
Thanks bro for sharing yr accidental zaogeng sighting and yr effort to accompany it with the pretty pic of the dress the girl was wearing ....just keep sharing here and i will upzz u with my +17 points as soon as i can ..

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 25-02-2020, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
NiteEeyees deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edios821 View Post
what a fruitful day , saw two braless ladies walking around tAmpines estate . Nipple pointing . 1st lady ard b cup saw. 2nd lady ard C-D cup those two melon bouncing up and down , can nipple some more . Too bad OC ard otherwise sure follow them ard . lol
Very lucky bro, wish I was there to see too
Old 25-02-2020, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Today had an early ‘breakfast’ took mrt from the end station, this lady sat opposite me with her dress till mid thigh. Once she sat down, white panty appears. Couldnt take my eyes off it. Each time she move her legs, my eyes will auto focus over there. Wonderful breakfast today.
Old 26-02-2020, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
wombat48 is Cool - loads of Potential

Saw a "full" upskirt a few evenings ago. I was on a campus internal bus service. Was sitting at the window seat looking in the direction of the bus stop and spotted that a young Vietnamese looking student, quite chio. When she was about to sit down at seats at the bus stop, a gush of wind came and her flare skirts just floated up. The whole skirt went above her waist. Bright red lacy panty in full view. Cannot believe my luck.

She quickly held everything down but I think everyone on the bus stop side of the bus saw it. And she very calmly avoided all eye contact and sat down.
Old 26-02-2020, 02:32 PM
Samster

Saw my colleague downblouse and her pokies through her bralette. Stood there and extended the conversation until I got a hardon. I think she noticed my hardon and she adjusted her top and told me she need the washroom.

End of conversation.
Old 26-02-2020, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 8
samster101 is one of the Best!samster101 is one of the Best!samster101 is one of the Best!

Wow! Glad to see there is still interest from bros in this thread. I have been away too long! Used to share my wife's zg pics here before.

My wife goes clubbing with me braless. So I have lots of her zg pics.

Here is a humble contribution for the bros.

Hope you guys like it. The thing is I dont have her permission to post. So I cannot post those too revealing ones here, in public sphere. Also, my wife is no more syt. I dun wan to offend bros who dun like her figure. PM me if you want to see more. Cheers!
Old 26-02-2020, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 8
samster101 is one of the Best!samster101 is one of the Best!samster101 is one of the Best!

One more humble contribution. Cheers!

Old 26-02-2020, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by samster101 View Post
Wow! Glad to see there is still interest from bros in this thread. I have been away too long! Used to share my wife's zg pics here before.

My wife goes clubbing with me braless. So I have lots of her zg pics.

Here is a humble contribution for the bros.

( Click to show/hide )

Hope you guys like it. The thing is I dont have her permission to post. So I cannot post those too revealing ones here, in public sphere. Also, my wife is no more syt. I dun wan to offend bros who dun like her figure. PM me if you want to see more. Cheers!
Oh, she still looks perfect even with the masoic, don't have to be SYT to look good.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1