The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2016, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 16
arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!
Re: Latest Vietnam House. 1637

This house sounds good. Frs so far positive ones.
Think can fight with 2038 house. Hmmmmm...
Old 09-01-2016, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by arte View Post
This house sounds good. Frs so far positive ones.
Think can fight with 2038 house. Hmmmmm...
In terms of service would say 2038 win hands down. 1637 do have slightly better looking girl.

Gave g9 a go. Tanned syt from Hanoi. Body is slim with a-cup tits. Still green in terms of service but gfe is top-notch. Great attitude and good conversationalist. Turns out that g8 is her good buddy.
Old 09-01-2016, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
victore6338 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by braincell View Post
from wat i heard monday to thursday 12 to 12. fri and sat 12 to 1am.
Wow that is good, meaning if I go before 5pm they are also available.
Thanks bro!
Old 09-01-2016, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
laustevenkoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just tried G5 from Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Age : 24 fair, friendly, long hair. said has been here for one week

Bbbj : quite good

Bath : help to clean in the beginning but not after sex

Boobs : B cup, nice breast, inverted nipples

Frenching : as I did not initiate not sure is allowed

FJ : oowww ! pussy is tight and inside can grip even tighter especially when I am about to come. At first ride cowboy then later missionary. Did not "chase" ; not a time watcher

Damage : $50 worth every penny

RTF : Yes!

Just b4 I leave, I saw many beautiful girls.
Old 10-01-2016, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by laustevenkoh View Post
Just tried G5 from Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Age : 24 fair, friendly, long hair. said has been here for one week

Bbbj : quite good

Bath : help to clean in the beginning but not after sex

Boobs : B cup, nice breast, inverted nipples

Frenching : as I did not initiate not sure is allowed

FJ : oowww ! pussy is tight and inside can grip even tighter especially when I am about to come. At first ride cowboy then later missionary. Did not "chase" ; not a time watcher

Damage : $50 worth every penny

RTF : Yes!

Just b4 I leave, I saw many beautiful girls.
Thanks for sharing bro. Any other bro who has experience with the girls in this house who knows how to grip our dicks?
I am gonna to give it a try
Old 10-01-2016, 07:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by victore6338 View Post
Thanks for sharing bro. Any other bro who has experience with the girls in this house who knows how to grip our dicks?
I am gonna to give it a try
Dun have high expectations when you try this house. Although they have better looking girls than the other viet houses but their girls are new and inexperienced in this industry. You are likely to have more GFE than PSE experiences from this house. So far I have tried 3 of their girls and all very good GFE but the sex was lousy. I intend to return to this house again to try another few chio girls that I saw.
Old 13-01-2016, 06:51 PM
Samster

Which girl has tight pussy in house 1637, any bros here can share?
Plan to go around 4 or 5pm tomorrow
Old 13-01-2016, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
razorwind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, been away for awhile, today got some free time so want to go get some release. Browsed the forum otw to geylang and saw got new viet house. So i went to check it out immediately. Tried 2 girls.

Girl 9
Name: Didn't ask (not because she is not good, just didn't ask)

Looks: Definitely high on my ratings, that's why chose her. GND look, abit tanned, like fair malay. Long hair with brown highlights.

Body: Skinny, but her boobs really saggy sia, really quite a shock when she took off her bra. Bros that likes perky boobs don't try. But her looks and attitude compensate for her boobs lah.

Attitude: Playful and smiley, looks real nice when she smiles. Put alot effort in showering you. Dries you after shower . Her chinese not too bad, can talk abit, but too much she don't understand.

Catbath: Lots of licking and sucking of nipples. Abit painful sometimes, but its an indication of effort. Thoroughly done all the way down to inner thigh.

CBJ: Lots of ball licking and dickhead licking. Decent BJ, considering some i had before. But nothing to shout about.

FJ: 3 Positions. Started with cowgirl, slow start, rocking motion. Will grab my hand to hold her boobs, though her boobs not fantastic, the gesture is a turn on for me. Change over and she positioned herself for doggy automatically. Pumped for abit before changing to missionary. Probably she don't like me, so she kept looking to the side when i pump her. Didn't care and carried on pumping till i came. Her pussy was so so though, not exceptionally tight and squeezing.

Post-FJ: Lied down, hold my arm, talked abit. Had some light hearted chit chat, joked abit before going to shower. She looked abit sian when I talked to her, probably home sick, or simply just don't like me.

RTF: Probable. I like her playfulness. But she doesn't seem to like me alot, so depends. If after a few times still no chemistry, probably leave her be.

Went to draw money, eat dinner and went back to try girl 8, who smiled brilliantly at me as i walked out after i'm done with girl 9.

Girl 8
Name: Queen

Looks: As many bros have mentioned, better one in terms of look in this house. Long hair.

Body: Skinny, fair skin, A cupper.

Attitude: Playful, held my arm all the way into the room. Hugged me when door closed, helped me undress. Very cheerful cos she sang all the way till shower finish. Normal shower procedures. Her chinese not as good as compared to girl 9.

Catbath: 2 rounds of licking and sucking of nipples, 1 round down, lick balls and inner thigh, then 1 round back up to nipples. Got stereo during catbath, quite nice.

CBJ: I personally find her BJ to be good. Can feel the suction when she up down on my dick. Suck for quite long, really damn turned on by the time she is done.

FJ: 1 position only. Asked me to fuck her after she done with BJ, so off i went. Her pussy was ok, can feel some tightness, but she was accomodating, and she kept pushing me to fuck her, she looks like she is enjoying the process, as she closed her eyes and moaned, but duno for real anot, but alluring as hell. So I kept pumping her hard tilll i unloaded. She initiated lip kisses during the FJ, but I abit paiseh to kiss her cos I ate prior to this.

Post-FJ: Nothing much, didn't cuddle or talk, went straight to shower. Talked abit in the shower and while dressing up. Offered hugs and kisses before leaving.

RTF: YES. Her looks hit the spot for me, and she was pretty passionate throughout the session. So why not, i only hope she stay this way.

The rooms in this house looks nice. Feels comfy. The OKT pretty friendly too. Overall i feel this house is better than 2038 in terms of looks and attitude. Though the girls here abit green and new, but i rather spend my money here than 2038, cos the girls and OKT there really not the friendliest bunch i have met in geylang.

Hope my FR helps, happy bonking to all bros.
Old 14-01-2016, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light

My personal view is that the overall girl quality is not really better than 2038. This is after I walked in last night and saw about 7-8 girls in 1637. Would say it is about the same.

Picked up G9 as the safe choice after reading FRs from many bros. Actually I chose her at first impression because she was apparently the best looking among the girls there, only realized she is no 9 after talking to OKT.

It was an ok bonk and i wont go much in details. The only thing is i dont like her saggy boobs.

Room is simple, new and clean, with side mirrors.
Old 16-01-2016, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all
Petite Girl 12

Tried G12. A 24 year-old from Danang. She's the cute type and petite. Slightly meaty. Boobs are small b cup but a bit saggy. Nice ass.

Just like girl 9, she has great attitude. Pretty long catbath and bj with ball licking. Accommodating to all fj position. A brief massage after fj and can chat anything under the sun. A good bonk overall.

Surprised that she only got an average of 5-10 customers a day. Seems like the house business is not very good except for the popular girl 8.
Old 16-01-2016, 10:44 AM
Samster

DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Petite Girl 12

7 customers a day means she earns more than 4300$ per month, assuming she only works for 25 days (25$ x 7 x 25 days). Thats really not bad bro.
Tks for the FR though. Will try g12 next time, i rmb she is also not bad looking.
Old 16-01-2016, 11:01 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
JamesWoon is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I tries no.2, very wet. accommodating and chatty.
Old 16-01-2016, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 9
Plextor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPlextor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Long time lurker, first time poster. i will try my best to keep up with the format.

First time to this house as well.

by the time i reach most girls alr taken.. so went for G12.

looks : 8/10
Boobs : 8/10 handful and natural, but as other bro mention abit baggy.
CBJ : ball licking then cbj with good suction
FJ : Abit tight with moans, and very accommodating. quite a wild girl
GFE : i dont think she speak chinese, her english also not say very good so communication abit broken. but really nice girl.

RTF: Yes! definitely!
Old 18-01-2016, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
nguyenneb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i tried G9. Shes very chatty with me a lot. Maybe i quite handsome haha.

Out of all viet house i tried, this G9 make me cum very fast during fj. Other house girls took about 25mins or didn't. Everything of her is good, but her boobs.

During shower she give a massage on my back for blood circulation, pretty good.

For looks G8 prettier, G8 is very cheerful, keep smile and sing song, maybe she in good mood.

RTF G9: yes
Old 20-01-2016, 09:37 AM
Samster

Was told by the girl that they open at 12, but when i came 1.30 yesterday door still closed. Any bro knows what time they open?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1