The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2020, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17322 / Power: 21
222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanki View Post
Humble with a logical sense of humble works well
Bro
Jus up u +15 to 657
Cheers...............
Old 25-02-2020, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 7
MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
Agree. Many 剩女 there. If still chio nvm, but many got no market one, still hang up and sell
Haha funny bro, hang up and sell
Old 25-02-2020, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermanchinn View Post
Got a good idea told by my friend. Use grab hitch. You can know many.
Ya I kena quite a few milf drivers, single and available
Old 26-02-2020, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent thread for uncle like me. Thanks TS!
Old 26-02-2020, 06:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxxx3 View Post
These are the high and dry ones, can bed them with little effort liao
The thing is I am married and have no intention on a serious relationship. Just want to fire n forget.

Most profile are single looking for partner. Some explicitly stated no hook up, no ons fwb.

No potentials so far.
Old 26-02-2020, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermanchinn View Post
Got a good idea told by my friend. Use grab hitch. You can know many.
Good idea.
Old 26-02-2020, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 16
scumscum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyscumscum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
yesterday, i met up with a fellow female samster. She PM me after she read my story, to tell me she is "fascinated" by my "adventure". we chatted for a few days on LINE, first time using LINE cause she suggested we chat there.

long story cut short, we met yesterday at Harry's in Orchard. my first impression when she suggested the location, is she is quite happening (cause usually my normal MILF will be in coffeeshops, etc). but she did mention she is in real estate.

although we exchange pic in our chats, i am still not very sure how she looks like in real life cause her pic she send is like 10 years ago. she told me she is 54, married with 2 kids. her husband is also in insurance (she was previously also in insurance but switch industry). she previously login to SBF cause she was checking on her husband and then found some post interesting so she continue with SBF.

when she arrived, she does look her age of 54 but well dressed, 1.65 tall, a little bit on the fat side (but not really fat, maybe slightly chubby). she is in a tailored pants, red sleeveless blouse and a Coach bag.. looks like a tai-tai.

we ordered a beer each , and she ask me if i mind we converse in mandarin. told her i am ok. she started asking me about my job, myself. if my stories are true and about my fetish for panties. she ask if i go for regular check-ups since i have upped so many women. told her i do check regularly.

she talked about her job, her family and also her desire to have a fling but always thought she is old and normal looking so she didnt actually know where to find casue most of the people she meet is from her company and her customers. no one actually approached her before to suggest such things. so shen she read my post, she thought why not get in touch since i dont mind ugly and fat MILF.

so i ask her what is she looking for, she say she doesnt know. we chatted more and ordered one more beer. i decided to test water, so i ask her what she is wearing inside, she told me she is wearing a red panties and red bra. i saw her red bra strap actually when she arrived so i got quite excited.

i ask if she can show me, she stared me and ask how? i say go to the rest room and take a pic and show me. she refused politely by laughing it off and say she not comfortable. then she ask me if i like to be blow, cause she love blowing ...we talk more and turns out she did recently blow a young guy about 22 she knows through a social platform but she feels strange casue he is the same age as her son. she told me when she is horny, she always want to blow but her husband is not interested in sex or a blowjob anymore

we were sitting at a high table at one corner, so i place my hand on her thigh and slowly caressing her, she looks abit worried and keep looking around. i continue moving my hand towards her crotch area and try rubbing it, she push my hand away and say people can see

she had to talk a few calls during our drinks, and keep going out for calls. i suggested we finish our drinks and go somewhere. she told me that, she needs to go for a last min viewing in spottiswood park (which i am not sure where) for a rental vewing. i told her i can send her there and wait for her. she keep thanking me

we drove to toa payoh first to pick up keys from the landlord and drove to spottiswood park using gps, it was a condo, so i drop her off at the guest carpark and waited .. on my mind, i was thinking after her viewing we can just go up the unit and have a quickie

waited almost 30 mins, she was apologetic and tell me she is coming down. i ask if i can go up and have a look. she say sure, ask me to buzzed and she will open for me. went up, it was a very nice 2 bedroom unit, cosy and well decorated. asking $3k... i went in the masterbedroom, she was trying to turn off the aircon in the room when i hug her from behind softly and wrapping her waist with my both hands

she turned to face me and we just kissed passionately like pair of long lost lovers. we stood there just kissing for almost 5 mmns, and i started putting my hands on her butt trying to trace her panty line.. she moved her hands to my semi-hard dick and try rubbing me

"wow big already?"
"haha not fully hard, waiting for you to do magic"
"what do you want me to do? blow you ok"
"slowly, lets do this slowly."
"haha i have to return keys to landlord."
" i will make it fast and worth it for you."

we kissed and i unbuttton her blouse, while she keeps rubbing my dick and unzipped me .. she then kneel down and pull my brief down, and started playing with my dick. before i know it she was licking me on my penis tip and massaging my balls at the same time. she is good in blow job.

i sit on the bed, and remove my pants from my leg while she continue blowing me kneeling. i cup my hands on her red sexy bra and at the same time, went into her bra to feel her sagging breast, she has the softest breast i have ever feel maybe cause it sags.

i pull her up and we kissed, while i release her tailored pants to reveal a pair of matching sexy red satin panties. this time, i turn her to sit on the bed, and i kneel and face her. i put my face onto her panties and smell it, at the same time i started licking her inner thighs and then licking her pussy through her panties.. her crotch area does have some urine smell, but bearable. i pull her panties aside, and lick her upwards ...finally heard her give out a soft moan.
i insert my tongue into her virginal and twirl it while licking her.. she is not very wet yet so i spit my saliva on her pussy and continue licking her. her pussy does have some urine smell, but bearable. she lay down on the bed, i see her hands is fondlling her own breast, but she doesn moan

after awhile, i pull down her panties and stood up and slowly pushing my hard dick into her, she is still quite dry, so i put some saliva on her pussy and slowly enter her. she was quiet throughout, dont know is she is enjoying or not but i continue pumping her.

after awhile, she sit up and ask me to lay on the bed and proceed to blow me. i signal her to move her butt towards me for a 69 position .. we lick and suck each other for 10 mins and she started using her hand to jerk me very fast until i cum. she suck me dry when i came and rush to the bathroom to split out and clean up leaving me on the bed.

she came out an started picking up her cloths and apologies that she had difficult getting wet or high for very long case not sex. we changed and tidy up the bed, i ask her for her panties, and she was ok and gave me but keep telling me she feels weird not wearing anything inside.

we left and i send her to toa payoh to drop off the keys and then to bishan for supper before i drop her off . she ask if i will post this and i ask her if she mind me posting, she say as long as i don reveal her ID, she is ok

hope i write the post correctly :-P
Great story. She is welcome to correct the story or add her side of the story
Old 26-02-2020, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 5
Snoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To me, never easy to hunt for milf.
Old 26-02-2020, 01:11 PM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
You mean reading all the sharing by our champion milf hunter TS bro Kim Siew caused you such a hardon ?? ...hehe
Ya lor, TMD, got to look at some lao uncles to cool myself down. Looked at MILF A became worst. Lol.
Old 26-02-2020, 01:20 PM
Samster

I am generally agreeable with most bros comment here. To add on, MILF usually have bigger sexual appetite, seldom would they think its enough. Hence, try to sextisfy them first before you cum. Otherwise, she might not let you off,she will try ways and means to get you hard. Siong lor.
Old 26-02-2020, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

wow, some guys always have the luck.Me cant even find one, sigh.
Old 26-02-2020, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoke View Post
To me, never easy to hunt for milf.
it will come when you least expected it. be yourself... who knows?
Old 26-02-2020, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 11
alleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to behold

wow..I thought there's something wrong or perverted about me..seems like I'm not alone! I also like MILFs. Somehow there's this excitement when fucking mature women even though they may not be as attractive as SYT. In fact, sometimes the more average and normal they look, the more excitements it brings me.

So far, I've only had a handful of experience with mature women.

1) housewife late 40s (quite a while back when I'm 19 thick knew her from MIRC))
2) housewife early 40s (Skout)
3) Web Designer early 40s (Locanto)
Old 26-02-2020, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Actually there are plenty of MILFs around. However, one cannot expect them to be pretty face or slender body with big boobs. Many of them may not be in the best shape due to our lifestyle, but they are game to get some excitement in life. Some will have self control, while there are those who will go all the way.

I usually aim those who are loud and cracking dirty jokes. I personally met some, not all are lookers, who wanted just mutual masturbation, blowjobs to sex and anal.

So like some bros said, if you have huge appetite and looks are secondary, try expanding your choices.
Old 26-02-2020, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
Iceman90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I love Milf too. They are daring and always want more. Milf out there, hit me up and we plan for a meet up ^^
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1