The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2020, 05:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is this love?....

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep the updates coming.
Old 16-01-2020, 07:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 15
zerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of light

Being the resserved person.. i was quiet most of the times along the journey. She on the other hand was a much chatty person as compared to me. And i was careful nt to reveal any of Fatty details to u while she try to probe from me. However i did try to hint to her that that is just a transaction between their relationship with no feelings involed... Gathered from her conversation... She was quite new to this trade and of course she is still very much quite an innocent person. Not those really seasoned players....

Hazel: You really remind me of my younger cousin who is around yr age..
She: Is it?.. How old is she then?
Me: She was born in 1996..
Hazel: Me 1995... One year older than her
Me: I see... 1 year apart only..
Hazel: So do u dote on her then?
Me: Yup of course... As she is the youngest then..
Hazel: Well it is always gd to have Kor to love them...

With that she smiled... And with that i soon turned into her carpark and bid her goodbye.
Old 16-01-2020, 07:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerofighter View Post
Being the resserved person.. i was quiet most of the times along the journey. She on the other hand was a much chatty person as compared to me. And i was careful nt to reveal any of Fatty details to u while she try to probe from me. However i did try to hint to her that that is just a transaction between their relationship with no feelings involed... Gathered from her conversation... She was quite new to this trade and of course she is still very much quite an innocent person. Not those really seasoned players....

Hazel: You really remind me of my younger cousin who is around yr age..
She: Is it?.. How old is she then?
Me: She was born in 1996..
Hazel: Me 1995... One year older than her
Me: I see... 1 year apart only..
Hazel: So do u dote on her then?
Me: Yup of course... As she is the youngest then..
Hazel: Well it is always gd to have Kor to love them...

With that she smiled... And with that i soon turned into her carpark and bid her goodbye.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 16-01-2020, 07:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by akira07 View Post
Condolences to bro TS. Supporting this thread. Been a silent reader way too long.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 16-01-2020, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story TS, more updates soon please.
Old 16-01-2020, 09:02 AM
Samster

zerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks bro for the constant support... Appreciate it... It have been years since iblast wrote and i need some time to brush up on my writing skills again...
Old 16-01-2020, 09:14 AM
Samster

The next few days is as per normal. Fatty expressed his thanks for helping him to sent her hm that day.. As usual ... My work is packed with endless emails to reply and meetings to attend to...

It is a wed morning when i received a unknown whapps fro someone...

Sender: Hi... I am Hazel... Free for lunch later as my ofc is nt far from yours..

Shocked at this unecpected invitation.. i took a while to reply her..

Me: Sure but how do u know my contact no?

Hazel: Questions and Answers later...

A meetig place for lunch was then arranged... With doubts in my mind.
I prepared myself to meet her then...
Old 16-01-2020, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1056 / Power: 14
FirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud of

Sorry for your loss bro. Cant up you anymore as I think I still need to spread a lot of rep before I can re-up your points.
Old 16-01-2020, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Thank u! More pls
Old 17-01-2020, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this story.
Old 17-01-2020, 08:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 7
Len78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTVbuddy View Post
setting up my tent here for more of this story.
Len78 upz.Huat ah!
Old 17-01-2020, 08:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 7
Len78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
Thank u! More pls
Len78 upz.Huat ah!
Old 17-01-2020, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more soon TS.
Old 17-01-2020, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story here, please continue, cheers!
Old 18-01-2020, 05:19 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts... it's very nice... share more soon please...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1