The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2020, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
BradyTom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Budget 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
If really banned one day, guess there will have more problem. How they want those 'hungry men' to release? More social problem, by that time a fat ugly woman will appear to be a super model in the eyes of the "hunger" n those old men cpf monies will start getting scam by new found young meat.
Agree with you bro. Even the ugly Ho Jinx will be wanted
Old 22-02-2020, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro TS,
Don't fall into this Angpow mentality, which begets an entitlement mentality.

Minister is lazy.. instead of planning how to push economy n country forward, just give angpow.

Which one easier to plan ? A budget that stimulates economy and improve livelihood of citizens or give Angpow n swa swa ki ?

Many people give good suggestions but no take up..

One way to reduce cost of living is to freeze HDB prices now at current levels for current locations. Increase the 1st time subsidy of $160,000 to $300,000 for fresh flats..To make outlay of HDB flats to first timers about $250,000 irrespective of income. Think about the common man in the street and affordability index.
Delink land cost from HDB prices as suggested by opposition.
Increase sizes of 4 room flat to 110 sq metres minimum n calculate for all first timers to aim for this. Increase 5 room flat to 120 sq metre. Any third time sale of HDB subject to govt clawback tax. Cap prices of resale flat to 1.5 of original prices or $200,000 max.
Phase in over 10 years to stabilize prices. Private property taxes no change.

A few others:
* Cap Gojek and Grab to 15% commission, the other 5% to put into drivers CPF. Govt top up 20% cpf to private hires, and taxi drivers at end of each year on assessed income tax. They are helping to make Spore carlite.. money to do this come from coe, erp, build less roads..
* Cut electricity, gas and water tarriffs by 50%.. after all, SP can sell electricity at lower prices to other vendors who can give discounts to us.. quite roundabout logic right ?
* No GST for all staples like rice, bee hoon, spaghetti, bread, milk, eggs, vegetables etc and fruits (administratively difficult)
*Reduce rental on all government industrial areas like JTC etc
* Freeze Minister's pay and relook at pension for ministers
* Cut fat in Govt ministry.. retired civil servant pensioners still getting reemployed as `consultants` and `adjuncts`. Really retire them, let new people move up and blank files for new employment.
* Relook at President's role. If cannot safeguard assets of country, should reduce pay and let him or her be figurehead.
* Audit Temasek n GIC independently by rotating top 4 to audit independently and hold them accountable if they do fake reporting. Report all pay by top bureaucrats there.

Many many things of Budget 2020 can be better Bro TS.

PS: I not smart.. but suggestions from netizens who say many times already..
Old 23-02-2020, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 13
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday I got a phone call from MOF. Apparently now they're conducting their own internal random survey of Singaporeans and our response to the Budget. Just answered on scale of 1 to 5 (1 being strongly disagree 5 being strong agree) a series of statement questions.

No surprises how I responded. Basically gave my response as this was a shit budget, not enough proper structural help for Singaporeans in terms of finance and cost of living, their latest bailout for sg companies in the light of COVID19 won't actually help Singaporeans retain jobs because companies will still retrench anyway (as they already have been), Skillshare acct top ups for most of us would just be wasted since the courses offered are mostly filler stuff that we only get sent to as a PR move from our companies.

And yes, agree to a point above about giving angpow. $300 max one off payment supposed to help offset GST for now till they raise to 9%? Yeah, they actually asked that fucking braindead statement. I rather don't take government annual angpow and have them institute a far more protectionist employment economy and some form of minimum wage and price control in Singapore to keep standards of living lower and bring our salaries up to inflation levels.

As it is, this is probably the worst pre-recession prep the government has done in recent times.
Old 23-02-2020, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40202 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

If u notice whenever they give out GST vouchers yr month of PUB bill will go up at least 20 %

The bigger ang bao given out so far as we can recall was by GCT when he was PM as SG shares

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4
Old 23-02-2020, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
I wont be surprised one day the govt wont allow us to utilise our cpf to buy our pigeon hole. CPF strictly for our retirement.
which is the more possible explanation: the govt actually returning the cpf to the ppl? (i think they will continue to raise the minimum age and keep on bringing in more ppl... 10m population by 2050, savvy?)

or

they price the hdb in such a way that the ppl LL have to empty their cpf to "buy" one, sign a 30-year repayment scheme to a 99-yr lease for a roof which they will never ever own?

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 23-02-2020, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Let Singapore rival Monte Carlo!

In the latter, poverty line is 0, and average net worth of ppl hovers around 3mil USD. And no one in Monte Carlo bitches about their government or the royal family on Monaco.
Old 23-02-2020, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

whatever payout in term of gst voucher, utilities rebate, cash payout, etc.. is using our money to pay us back. govt money come from taxpayer and who r the taxpayer? haha
Old 24-02-2020, 03:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 13
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
which is the more possible explanation: the govt actually returning the cpf to the ppl? (i think they will continue to raise the minimum age and keep on bringing in more ppl... 10m population by 2050, savvy?)

or

they price the hdb in such a way that the ppl LL have to empty their cpf to "buy" one, sign a 30-year repayment scheme to a 99-yr lease for a roof which they will never ever own?

Your point is exactly why I am very leery of buying a HDB flat, no matter whether it's by myself in future or with my future wife. All those grants and abilities to use CPF to pay for a flat? They don't come free.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 24-02-2020, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What choice do we have? We need a roof top. If we are rich can migrate.

Thank you
Old 24-02-2020, 01:06 PM
Samster

ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Your point is exactly why I am very leery of buying a HDB flat, no matter whether it's by myself in future or with my future wife. All those grants and abilities to use CPF to pay for a flat? They don't come free.
its kns because the 3rd generation onwards can never ever retire. they enter society and earn entry level pay while paying off loans or bills. after a few years of working, there is some figures in the cpf, but when apply for bto, it is emptied. at this point u should be in late 20s or early 30s, u are forced to press the reset button, and also the cpf acct cannot accumulate much because u still need to pay the housing loan. so u spend ur next 30 yrs paying off the housing loan and when u reach retirement age, do u really have enough for retirement?? when u dun have enough, how?? u have no choice but to work for <$1k per month just to survive... but at least u still have a roof over ur head, right? and due to inflation, bto prices will only keep rising, how much will it cost in 2030, 2040, 2050 so on?

some 2nd gen uncle/auntie cannot retire and have to work for that few hundreds per month. some even have to pick old cardboard and one minister can bs that pick old cardboard is to stay healthy. govt pay him high salary to say such things? really tmd jiak liao bee *insert kim jong un come i clap for u*

Quote:
What choice do we have? We need a roof top. If we are rich can migrate.
yup bo bian LL suck thumb

today toto 4m good luck!

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 24-02-2020, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

today toto 4m good luck!
Another way is to seek fortune in another country. Just like how our forefathers did when they migrate to sillypore and the rest of the world. But knowing present sillyporeans in their 20s and 30s. Do they have the balls and determination to strike fortune elsewhere?

Thank you
Old 24-02-2020, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 5
SheevPalpatine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Another way is to seek fortune in another country. Just like how our forefathers did when they migrate to sillypore and the rest of the world. But knowing present sillyporeans in their 20s and 30s. Do they have the balls and determination to strike fortune elsewhere?
When you have nothing then will do anything.
Old 24-02-2020, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
marcus188 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
its kns because the 3rd generation onwards can never ever retire. they enter society and earn entry level pay while paying off loans or bills. after a few years of working, there is some figures in the cpf, but when apply for bto, it is emptied. at this point u should be in late 20s or early 30s, u are forced to press the reset button, and also the cpf acct cannot accumulate much because u still need to pay the housing loan. so u spend ur next 30 yrs paying off the housing loan and when u reach retirement age, do u really have enough for retirement?? when u dun have enough, how?? u have no choice but to work for <$1k per month just to survive... but at least u still have a roof over ur head, right? and due to inflation, bto prices will only keep rising, how much will it cost in 2030, 2040, 2050 so on?

some 2nd gen uncle/auntie cannot retire and have to work for that few hundreds per month. some even have to pick old cardboard and one minister can bs that pick old cardboard is to stay healthy. govt pay him high salary to say such things? really tmd jiak liao bee *insert kim jong un come i clap for u*

today toto 4m good luck!
First they said put our hard earned money with cpf board so we can use them to buy HDB flats. Then when we reached age 55 they just keep our cpf money as if their money and we don't have the right to withdraw the basic retirement fund till age 65.
Throughout out lives in employment they use our cpf to build mrt system, airports, HDB flats and
countless investments. What do we get in return are high cost HDB flats, cost of living and competition with the foreigners for jobs.
Do you know how huge the sum of cpf money parked at cpf board had saved them from borrowings to achieve what Singapore is today?
Two Singapore generations are working so hard for Singapore today! So our future generations could lead better lives. But it seems that our future generations have to suffer worst than us because of this government.
Don't be stupid to think they are the generous!
Old 25-02-2020, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus188 View Post
First they said put our hard earned money with cpf board so we can use them to buy HDB flats. Then when we reached age 55 they just keep our cpf money as if their money and we don't have the right to withdraw the basic retirement fund till age 65.
Throughout out lives in employment they use our cpf to build mrt system, airports, HDB flats and
countless investments. What do we get in return are high cost HDB flats, cost of living and competition with the foreigners for jobs.
Do you know how huge the sum of cpf money parked at cpf board had saved them from borrowings to achieve what Singapore is today?
Two Singapore generations are working so hard for Singapore today! So our future generations could lead better lives. But it seems that our future generations have to suffer worst than us because of this government.
saruman and his uruk hai are sustained by legions of orcs, whilst the ominous lidless eye is always watching...

on the other hand, thor has been ineffective in getting the avengers to assemble...

its great for those in power because the taxpayers are funding their lifestyles, remember to wash hands with the gold tap after eating peanuts. its shitty for the taxpayers because they slog for the rest of their lives...

Old 25-02-2020, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
SengJoongki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus188 View Post
They are only generous to their own relatives/friends, almost every organization has a director to shake leg and collect money
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1