The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2024, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: Alicia - Friend's Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
When a wolf meets a fox, who will outsmart the other?
Simular to Milly, was she the toy or the CB Gog?
Anyway, not important, as long as both party got what they want from the relationship.
Sigh, I never knew if I was the hunter or hunted in Milly's case. Maybe all just want my cock, don't want me It's sad little gog gets more attention than me

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Seems like the hunter gog is the one who got hunted instead liao lor
Wah lao... mai share story liao la... you all say me until like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinthint View Post
oooo nice ....
Thanks thanks!
Old 03-03-2024, 06:57 PM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Sorry to update so late, was rather tied up today, no pun intended.

---------------

A(licia): Was praying hard nothing happens, I felt so bad, I really just wanted somebody to accompany me, make me laugh, have fun. Milton wouldn't be able to I guess, and genting only has that much things to do, so I didn't want to really go with him.

gog: But our first night...

A: You still dare to say!?

gog: Whaaaat?

A: I asked for non-alcoholic drink, and you brought me tea!

gog: You only said no coke, so I got you tea lor!

To be exact... if you folks read the foreplay, it was 'Long-Island Tea'. Recipe (alcohol portions only) as follows:

½ fluid ounce vodka
½ fluid ounce rum
½ fluid ounce gin
½ fluid ounce tequila

This will give you about 22% alcohol content based on the small amount of mixture used. Wine is 14% neat. Most alcohol is 16% but with mixture, it becomes diluted. Cordon-Bleu is one at 40% on it's own.

gog: You were the one that kissed me.

Okay... it was me who kissed Alicia first, but... let me bully her for once, okay?

A: You so bad, took advantage of me. I'm an innocent girl.

gog: Oh really... when you were enjoying me inside you, didn't sound like it.

SMACK. My chest is now red with a palm.

A: Thank you...

Alicia kissed me on my lips and I kissed her back, there were no more words needed to be exchanged as we concluded we are both bastards in heat and each of us had a part to play in getting laid with each other.

Having sex again after an intense sharing session, made it more needy, Alicia was enjoying little gog inside her.

This concludes her sharing about Milton and findings that I gotten from her. Seems that the good ladies always enjoy a bit of bad, being a good guy is tough... very tough. Sometimes you need to balance being nice and bad at the same time.

Why are girls so hard to understand?
Old 03-03-2024, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Why are girls so hard to understand?
I wonder the same question every day
Old 03-03-2024, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1041 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

From this conversation, Alicia sounds like the female version of the CB Gog.
Why bother to tell us the alcohol content of the various liqueur? She asked for non alcoholic and no coke, you brought her Long Island Tea. Evil lor!
Of course she also pretended not knowing there is alcohol in the TEA. Even if someone who never drank it before, the strong alcohol in it would be obvious to most if not everyone.
Ya, little Gog is more popular than the CB Gog. Without it, which woman would want the CB Gog?
Old 04-03-2024, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
I wonder the same question every day
Any sisters can answer? HAHAHAHHAHA.

Quote:
From this conversation, Alicia sounds like the female version of the CB Gog.
Why bother to tell us the alcohol content of the various liqueur? She asked for non alcoholic and no coke, you brought her Long Island Tea. Evil lor!
Of course she also pretended not knowing there is alcohol in the TEA. Even if someone who never drank it before, the strong alcohol in it would be obvious to most if not everyone.
Ya, little Gog is more popular than the CB Gog. Without it, which woman would want the CB Gog?
Why me again!?!? I'm so nice, so gentleman... like that also CB?????

She say no coke ma... I bring tea lor, tea also wrong?

So sad...
Old 04-03-2024, 09:44 AM
Samster

Good week, back to the story where I stopped.

----------

Previously, on Alicia - Friend's Wife,

A(licia): I.. WAN...T, PLEASE...

gog: You have to say who fucks you better first, I'm waiting.

A: gog, gog... GOG FUCKS ME THE BEST!

Wow, that's a first time, hearing her swear. To reward my bitch, I pushed hard into her.

Alicia's body arched back sharply in response as she grabbed my shoulders and pulled me to her. Fuck, her nails - OUCH! I thrusted in harder as she dug her nails in, it wasn't on purpose but the pain made me just react.

Chicken and egg, she digs her nails in, I thrust her hard, she reacts then digs deeper and this whole thing repeats. It wasn't long, before we finally cummed together (at last, one time cumming together).

Alicia hugged me tightly while I laid on top of her, she didn't let me pull out, so I had to empty my sperm all into her. Honest, wasn't my fault.

Huffing and puffing away Alicia made the initiative to kiss me on my lips. I rolled to the side and rested, holding back so too long and when you get to release, it comes too fast.

We didn't talk, she got her release, I got mine, we were sextisfied for now. Turning to look at her, Alicia was in a state of happiness. She laid there naked and I just admired her body from beside.

----

In today's episode ...

----

Propped myself up facing her and my hand supporting my head.

A(licia): What? You so ... tonight, make me feel so good.

She couldn't find the word.

gog: Horny?

A: So fast?

Faint. Why girls always get my meanings wrong. I'm a gentleman.

gog: I mean you meant I'm so horny.

A: Oh ya... that's the word I'm looking for.

gog: I think you were hornier.

A: People miss you ma.

gog: Miss you too.

Kissed on the lips.

*DING* her phone has to ring.

A: It's Milt, let me reply.

I laid back down while Alicia sat up. Her breasts fell forward. My mind was only thinking how Milton got to enjoy those before I did, but no complains, at least I have it now.

gog: You need to go?

A: You want me to go?

gog: I mean if you need to.

A: Told him I'm going out with colleagues later for midnight movie.

gog: Now somebody is lying.

A: Not lying, just not the truth.

Wow, what a come back. I'll never forget what she taught me. "Just not the truth", what a nice way to put it.
Old 04-03-2024, 09:48 AM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Just imagine when Milton found out the affair, instead of apologising for her adultery, Alicia could blame him for introducing his buddy, the CB Gog to her.
Women are usually double standard and they always have the advantage.
Bo bian, fight with a woman is never a good thing to do. Win or lose is still a loss.
Old 05-03-2024, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Just imagine when Milton found out the affair, instead of apologising for her adultery, Alicia could blame him for introducing his buddy, the CB Gog to her.
Women are usually double standard and they always have the advantage.
Bo bian, fight with a woman is never a good thing to do. Win or lose is still a loss.
Coming liao, typical ending, will share more when I get to it, but first, let me convert Alicia to something I like.

Think along the lines of Lindi... hehehe....
Old 05-03-2024, 08:56 AM
Samster

Good day all, apologies, I can't find the file "Alicia" on my computer for some reason, give me some time to look for it.

I can't re-write the chunk I did in one morning, so the update will be later in the noon!

Sorry!!!

Am also on the lookout for job opportunities, so will be less active around.

Thank you all!!
Old 05-03-2024, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Bro gog

Your job opportunities is top priority.

Best wishes for your job opportunities in this Year of Dragon.

We can understand except some will complain of BLUE BALLS.

haha

No worry.

Quote:
Sorry!!!

Am also on the lookout for job opportunities, so will be less active around.

Thank you all!!
Old 05-03-2024, 01:46 PM
Samster

WAH LAO HENG AH!!! I GOT BACK UP COPY!!!! Else, you all really need to blue a few weeks for me to re-write this chunk!!!

----------

*Growl*

No, it wasn't Alicia imitating a tiger or leopard. Her stomach growlled. I'm guessing she didn't eat her full and left early as she wanted to enjoy her time with me, away from Milt.

gog: Didn't eat?

A(licia): No appetite, was...

She stopped there. I love a shy girl who doesn't dare to admit her needs. Enough of teasing her.

gog: Get dressed, we'll go for supper.

Alicia's eyes look like they were going to tear.

gog: You okay?

A: Nothing, just feel that you love me a lot, very caring, very nice to me, always take note of the little things, unlike Milton.

Oops. I opened a wrong can of worms. Love? I was only 'lust'-ing.

I didn't chime in to talk bad about Milton, but most guys are like him. Not exactly self-centered but they overlook the tiny details a lady finds important. Generally still a good man, but lacking the attention to details.

Alicia got dressed and combed her hair while I stood behind her watching. Went up hugged her kissing her neck.

gog: So pretty, so glad I have you.

I cupped her tits and gently squeezed them. Didn't say much but held her hand and walked out of the hotel room. She was visibly uncomfortable as she knows it's not right and yet the thrill of cheating is turning her on so much.

Walked from Novotel towards CBD took a long walk, but we finally made it to Lau Pa Sat. Alicia's body language was telling me she's very worried and scared from holding another guy's hand in public.

That only made me more bastard and want to tease her more in future.
Old 05-03-2024, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

Bro gog

Your job opportunities is top priority.

Best wishes for your job opportunities in this Year of Dragon.

We can understand except some will complain of BLUE BALLS.

haha

No worry.
Thanks bro, appreciate the encouragement and always replying to my thread, gam xia many many
Old 05-03-2024, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Coming liao, typical ending, will share more when I get to it, but first, let me convert Alicia to something I like.

Think along the lines of Lindi... hehehe....
Funny, I actually like Milly more than Lindi story. Maybe it's the kebaya effect in play. Lol.
The other day saw this AV where this young lady seemed to be in a SM relationship, the man kept slapping her and made her swallow his urine that peed directly into her mouth. So sad and pathetic.
Old 06-03-2024, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Funny, I actually like Milly more than Lindi story. Maybe it's the kebaya effect in play. Lol.
The other day saw this AV where this young lady seemed to be in a SM relationship, the man kept slapping her and made her swallow his urine that peed directly into her mouth. So sad and pathetic.
Milly was a fetish, Lindi more of a slut, different ma. The leading ladies are different in class, standards and situation. One is a wife-to-be flying for airlines, one is a stay-at-home-mom-with-husband-often-away.

Kebaya was a good fetish, fulfilling that was unexpected but actually not that hard if you are willing to buy a set for the girl you want to fuck to wear. I think the sweetness comes as a whole, really meeting one. These days it's pretty easy to tell if one was a SQ stewardess before. The styling of their hair and make up doesn't seem to change.

Met one the other day at an office's concierge, her hair tie up, quite obvious, make up is not overly done, popped a quick chat, yes, she was with SQ over 10 years, now decided to focus on family. Hehe... yes, let's see how it goes, ya?

No promises, but no stories for sure. LOL.

As for extremities, I don't think i can ask a girl to let me pee or shit on her. Just not my style, I like the physical bond, a bit of humiliation (coming right up!) but not degradation.
Old 06-03-2024, 09:30 AM
Samster

Good day all, how's your day coming along? Busy day for me ahead

Gentle disclaimer, what transpired during this part is purely my own pervasion and corruption of her, it might be quite a turn off for some. I think I'll be blasted for my actions, but... such is life.

If you're offended, please do not carry on from here, because all the way to the end, it's quite perverted and also bad what I did.

After this, the story will be ending soon. Sorry folks, no anal here

------------

Long story short, we ate, drank (soft drinks) and retired back to the hotel. Alicia showered and laid naked next to me. Hugging and chatting about how we started, the events, good memories?

We rested until about 2am+ before sending her home. She asked to be stopped further away from her place. I parked about 2 blocks away and followed her from behind until I saw her reach home.

After tonight, I have no idea how long more before we can get together again.

Next (to)day was Saturday, I washed cars with Milton, Alicia was too tired and slept in. Didn't get to see her. Sigh. She's making little gog uncomfortable. I was hoping to see her breasts swaying infront of me as she cleans the interior of the cars.

Sunday came and went, we exchanged messages, but our lust was unfulfilled, the horns were growing as time passed by. Couldn't find an excuse to meet during office hours either.

Complaining so much, I guess things have a way of working out for us, after a long hiatus...*DING* I had a message from Milton, opening it, I nearly fainted from joy.

M(ilton): Bro, I can't go for BS tonight, got activated for work, need to leave home now. After BS, you can send Alicia home?

Send her home? HECK, I'LL GO OVER NOW AND TAKE CARE OF HER.

For sure... *DING*

A(licia): He's going to work, we can meet after BS.

The issue is, I don't have my own place (yet). Fuck, go hotel again??? Argh. I'm a rather innocent guy back then, so the thought of fucking another girl in her husband's beds, never crossed my mind. Gentleman okay?

BS was a torture, we stole glances, I managed to sit next to Alicia during BS and I was molesting her from below the table. While closing prayer, I was already hand up her skirt teasing her hole and she was gently trying to push my hand away. What a lecherous man I was. Every second felt like a minute and every minute, an hour.

Decades passed, we had pleasantries among friends, catching up. Deep down, we both wanted to get away from the rest. After what seems forever, finally we left. Rachel and Gwen had to leave together with us.

Alicia stood next to me while Rachel and Gwen stood on her side in the lift. I didn't catch a word they were talking about. I was busy rubbing my hand along Alicia's butt.

R(achel: gog, you send Alicia back hor, don't bully her ah?

G(wen): Alicia, I send you back? Safer.

Little gog was crying, why are people trying to break us up?

gog: Alicia's mine, you both hor stop trying to steal her away.

G: Ai si ah!! Simi yours, she's married to Milton, you don't anyhow sully her name hor!

gog: I mean my duty to protect her la!!

Alicia was giggling at our bickering. After Rachel and Gwen left, we finally got into my car, once the door was closed, we kissed frantically, only street lamps were lighting up the carpark, the orange light felt romantically cosy.

She was dressed conservatively, I remember a dark blue chiffon long sleeve button (again!!) blouse and a long skirt to her calves. Kissed her and started to touch her breasts through the blouse. I always liked the soft smooth chiffon material and Alicia seems to have a wardrobe full of it.

Suddenly, she pushed me away.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1