The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-02-2016, 05:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietbulover View Post
no fix amount to maintain her. i usually bring abt 500sgd for each trip for spending and the balance i give to her. leaving some money for Big Bowl Pho and cafe sua at airport.
wow.. for that amount, I think can say low maintenance?
Old 29-02-2016, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy72 View Post
this is a open forum and anyone can write anything...dun be too serious after reading...so far nobody can verify his story...also din mention where is her gf hometown...$500 is not alot but also not little...nothing mention what he ate daily...if his $500 need to cover hotel and class of hotel, air ticket, etc...his story is like living in fantasy island...so just read for fun or skip...

just to share average per trip to hcm 4D3N (not travel to province yet)
Air ticket - S$100- S$200
Hotel - S$ 20 - S$ 100; take S$ 35 x 3 = S$ 105
Food & Drinks daily - S$6 x 4 = S$24 (assuming spent 100k VND)
Assume he stays in hotels without entertainment for 4D3N
Assume no shopping
Airport departure food (USD 10) = S$ 14

He did mention he hook other VB and no mention how much he spent on those cases...anyway we do the math and you be the judge...although is possible but dun think he can last many trips doing similar things...

Note - the above is IMHO...not to anger or upset anyone...pls skip if you dun like to read...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 29-02-2016, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 9
vietbulover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvietbulover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
this balance last how long before your next trip?
the balance usually not even enough to take cab the next time i visit again. as i say, i give all the money i left to her, leaving some for food at airport only.
Old 29-02-2016, 10:10 AM
Samster

vietbulover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvietbulover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
One word to describe him. And the word will be BASTARD.

I can just imagining, how she going to survive if she were get pregnant without this bastard being responsible for what he had done.
as mentioned in my post, i admit i am a bastard. either you are blind or cannot read properly. dont have to label me again.

i also didnt say i dont want to take responsibility. i called her last night, she will take the pregnancy test today. since you so kind hearted, pm me your contact and i let you raise the child for me since you so pitiful them ok?
Old 29-02-2016, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy72 View Post
bro i havent mention some things i bought for her during her bd, christmas etc.
Old 29-02-2016, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
this is a open forum and anyone can write anything...dun be too serious after reading...so far nobody can verify his story...also din mention where is her gf hometown...$500 is not alot but also not little...nothing mention what he ate daily...if his $500 need to cover hotel and class of hotel, air ticket, etc...his story is like living in fantasy island...so just read for fun or skip...

just to share average per trip to hcm 4D3N (not travel to province yet)
Air ticket - S$100- S$200
Hotel - S$ 20 - S$ 100; take S$ 35 x 3 = S$ 105
Food & Drinks daily - S$6 x 4 = S$24 (assuming spent 100k VND)
Assume he stays in hotels without entertainment for 4D3N
Assume no shopping
Airport departure food (USD 10) = S$ 14

He did mention he hook other VB and no mention how much he spent on those cases...anyway we do the math and you be the judge...although is possible but dun think he can last many trips doing similar things...

Note - the above is IMHO...not to anger or upset anyone...pls skip if you dun like to read...
air ticket is pre-paid. hotels in hcmc is booked via hotels.com and paid by paypal. cash is used for other expenses like food and playing.

i will post up some pics to satisfy you
Old 29-02-2016, 10:20 AM
Samster

i did mention my last two trips was over christmas and tet right?

Old 29-02-2016, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 11
ahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of light

Actually the truth is there are tons of bastard everywhere but just a matter of "do you dare to own up".
We should applaud rather than scold him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
One word to describe him. And the word will be BASTARD.

$500 excluding airticket and hotel for 4D3N is consider good amount for your girl. Food can be so cheap if eat in local places.
Yes please post some pic
Support support.
Quote:
air ticket is pre-paid. hotels in hcmc is booked via hotels.com and paid by paypal. cash is used for other expenses like food and playing.

i will post up some pics to satisfy you
Old 29-02-2016, 10:50 AM
Samster

ahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of light

I just install it with my android phone, can choose english version very good.
Can share what is the meaning of "nhu hoa" & "thu dam" ?

Quote:
recommend bros to download and play zalo app.

can get really fun in there. easily get chicks to show you their nhu hoa. vietbus are really horny chicks. i got one chick every morning will thu dam and take pic for me before she go work in textile factory even though she cannot speak english at all.
Old 29-02-2016, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahpiao View Post
$500 excluding airticket and hotel for 4D3N is consider good amount for your girl. Food can be so cheap if eat in local places.
Yes please post some pic
Support support.
i am not trying to win support for my story, but i just think FINALLY someone talk sense.

when i am in hcmc, we eat the cheap street food, but occasionally restaurant and hai san. i have a lot of pics, but i dare not share bc i am worry my identify will be exposed.
Old 29-02-2016, 11:03 AM
Samster

I know of some friend who gave $1K allowance per month for their gf in vietnam. It is really foolish unless guy damn rich.
Your amount is good for her and not a big amount to spend for yourself.

Photo can crop away the head/face. Show the sensitive parts.
Quote:
i am not trying to win support for my story, but i just think FINALLY someone talk sense.

when i am in hcmc, we eat the cheap street food, but occasionally restaurant and hai san. i have a lot of pics, but i dare not share bc i am worry my identify will be exposed.
Old 29-02-2016, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahpiao View Post
I just install it with my android phone, can choose english version very good.
Can share what is the meaning of "nhu hoa" & "thu dam" ?
nhu hoa = breast
thu dam = masturbate

i learn via google translator. the translate might not work well at times, but so far these words, the chicks understand.

the usual easy targets are those cannot speak tieng anh well or ko biet tieng anh. and already with kids but either divorced or unwed mum. just talk dirty a bit. if its a hit, they will play along, if they dont show interest, can straight away change target without wasting time.

i got a chick who loves to show me her body and ask me to thu dam for her. always make me si bei wet during early morning, lunch time, office hours. haha...

up my rep and i will post pic
Old 29-02-2016, 11:10 AM
Samster

I up liao, your rep 3 digit liao ler.
Pls show pic.

Quote:
i got a chick who loves to show me her body and ask me to thu dam for her. always make me si bei wet during early morning, lunch time, office hours. haha...

up my rep and i will post pic
Old 29-02-2016, 12:55 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i did mention my last two trips was over christmas and tet right?

What does this proves anything...

Just 2 trips stamped on passports....I have 100 of stamps...nothing to brag about....

Old 29-02-2016, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quote:

TET trip, you were there 11 days and you dare to say you spend S$ 500...

Read my highlights...who is doubting you...I am just saying your story like fantasy island...if you take offense then pls skip my posts...

why are you worried about sharing stories and exposing identity...just report your stories truthfully will do...nobody want to see your face...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post

I did say SGD500 is possible but he will not be enjoying himself and will find the trip getting routine if he do not spend money to venture new area for fun...&&

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1