The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2012, 11:44 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
chachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
But surprisingly these days Aussies more tolerent to PRC cuz the spend fuking heap loads when they come here on holidays.
They are more afraid of being sued by these PRCs than being tolerant of them.
The type of PRC tourists coming to Australia are a different category from the normal PRCs. They are loaded and will not hesitate to spend money to save "face" if you somehow slighted them.

My ex-neighbour who migrated to Australia and runs a South Indian restaurant was sued by a PRC couple when his part time college staff insulted the couple... thinking they did not understand the Australia slang. Turned out the PRC was some big shot govt official back home. Many Aussies are afraid of these tourists.
Old 13-09-2012, 09:21 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
PiChiChi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeManz View Post
Totally agree, I've lived in other countries before coming to Australia. Yes I do agree there is a racial basis here, BUT there is just as much racial basis in all the other countries I've lived in.
I was in RMIT Melbourne for a year before I transferred to Griffiths University in Brisbane to finish my education. The reason was because in the 12 months that I lived in Melbourne I was constantly having trouble with the local white youths in the area I stayed. I made the mistake of renting a house in a white neighborhood instead of the accommodation recommended by the school. Finally after having to spend a night in a police cell after being involved in a fight with some skinheads I decided enough is enough. I transferred to Brisbane and my experience living there was totally different as this time I roomed with my fellow foreigner students and avoided mixing with the locals.
Old 13-09-2012, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 19
Valiant20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyValiant20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiChiChi View Post
I was in RMIT Melbourne for a year before I transferred to Griffiths University in Brisbane to finish my education. The reason was because in the 12 months that I lived in Melbourne I was constantly having trouble with the local white youths in the area I stayed. I made the mistake of renting a house in a white neighborhood instead of the accommodation recommended by the school. Finally after having to spend a night in a police cell after being involved in a fight with some skinheads I decided enough is enough. I transferred to Brisbane and my experience living there was totally different as this time I roomed with my fellow foreigner students and avoided mixing with the locals.
Sad to hear your sad experience in melbourne, but then again, you usually get Drunkards and Drugged up youths in the city, on weeknights and weekends.

Maybe if you had stayed in the suburbs, your would have got a completely different experience.

I loved Frankston, hated caulfield but loving clayton. Bought my house in keysborough..
Old 13-09-2012, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
Seether is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeether is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiChiChi View Post
short end of the stick mate. some suburbs are places I wouldn't even want to drive through, let alone live in. glad the Brisbane experience worked out well for you though!
Old 13-09-2012, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Just my two cents worth of opinion. You go to a foreign land, keep your mind open, mix with the locals if not might as well stay on your own country.

don't expect what its norm in your country to be the same over there. As they say, when in Rome, do what Romans do. There will always be black sheeps. Just keep an open mind
Old 13-09-2012, 11:01 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
PiChiChi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Just my two cents worth of opinion. You go to a foreign land, keep your mind open, mix with the locals if not might as well stay on your own country.
We want to interact with them..... but its they that don wan to accept us
Old 13-09-2012, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 17
LeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

What bro Makashi and Seether said are true. As for me I've also had near-fights with the local Aussies during my Brisbane days. Melbourne CBD does get rowdy on weekend nights which is why I mostly chill in the suburbs.

Sometimes it also depends on how you behave? Earlier this year I ran into a bunch of rowdy Aussie youths while walking back to my car along King Street. They ran up to me and were yelling something I couldn't understand cos they were so drunk. My reaction? Smile, congratulate and high-five the guy yelling me in the face. He gave me a bear-hug and a loud scream and they all carried on. No harm done.

But sometimes you just have to know where to avoid to prevent getting into trouble? I've encountered druggies and people high on heaven-knows-what and I nearly got beaten up by them if it weren't for some passing policemen. The druggies who were getting violent with me ran for their life when they saw the cops. The policemen came up and asked me if I was okay and I didn't make a report cos no harm was done, though if the policemen hadn't shown up just then I would probably have ended up in hospital.
Old 13-09-2012, 11:58 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 0
winterhottie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywinterhottie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
What bro Makashi and Seether said are true. As for me I've also had near-fights with the local Aussies during my Brisbane days. Melbourne CBD does get rowdy on weekend nights which is why I mostly chill in the suburbs.

Sometimes it also depends on how you behave? Earlier this year I ran into a bunch of rowdy Aussie youths while walking back to my car along King Street. They ran up to me and were yelling something I couldn't understand cos they were so drunk. My reaction? Smile, congratulate and high-five the guy yelling me in the face. He gave me a bear-hug and a loud scream and they all carried on. No harm done.

But sometimes you just have to know where to avoid to prevent getting into trouble? I've encountered druggies and people high on heaven-knows-what and I nearly got beaten up by them if it weren't for some passing policemen. The druggies who were getting violent with me ran for their life when they saw the cops. The policemen came up and asked me if I was okay and I didn't make a report cos no harm was done, though if the policemen hadn't shown up just then I would probably have ended up in hospital.
Wah.. it is so bad down there huh? I saw on the news the special police carried out a series of raids in Melbourne to arrest several Islamic terrorists today.
Old 14-09-2012, 03:08 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by teltel View Post
What Muslim influence?
Donch you know that Melbourne is now the "Headquarters" of the Islamic terror groups..... duh .... pls donch be such a blur fark.

One of these days you might even get blown up while sitting in your favourite cafe..... better be aware of your surroundings and the new migrants.

The AIS, ATP, Federal Police have all increased their manpower to counter this growing threat in Melbourne. Even the Australian Army has deployed one platoon of its Elite SAS troopers from Perth to Melbourne.
Old 14-09-2012, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
Donch you know that Melbourne is now the "Headquarters" of the Islamic terror groups..... duh .... pls donch be such a blur fark.

One of these days you might even get blown up while sitting in your favourite cafe..... better be aware of your surroundings and the new migrants.

The AIS, ATP, Federal Police have all increased their manpower to counter this growing threat in Melbourne. Even the Australian Army has deployed one platoon of its Elite SAS troopers from Perth to Melbourne.
Its people like you who creates fear and unrest among people. Who that prevent people from all race and religion from overreacting and understanding each other culture.

Not saying you should go hug a bomb. But I believe when a man's time its up, its up, no use hiding, no use running.
Old 14-09-2012, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
yoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQ2600 View Post
Another thing for bros to note. Ozzieland is still one big racist country and the color bar is especially even so in Melbourne. So if you are just going there for p4p dun waste your money there. There are so many much much better and better for value places to cheong.

As a flight steward I travel to many cities and Melbourne is way way down on my list as a city to look forward to..... it is such a boring place.
Hey f**kwit, if you would only realize that this Melbourne Australia thread is mainly supported by locals living here and unlike most of the other international threads where it is largely contributed by Singaporeans visiting that particular country. Just because you didn't get some doesn't mean that this was a bad place. With the increasing prices in Singapore, I'm bent to think that we have a higher quality of girls available here for just slightly more. Don't generalize the place because you aren't smart enough to look. If I was as dumb as you, I would be wondering why an air steward is looking to get girls here. Aren't you all gay?
Old 14-09-2012, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
yoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Good on ya! When I was younger and stayed in the city, I was always happy to meet drunk Aussies screaming and shouting. Always liked a brawl but gone are those days of wanting to be a Batman.

The smile and hi-five is good, and I've stuck a finger up my nose for comedic effect to good success. It takes a strong man to win a fight, but it takes a bigger man to walk away from one.
Old 14-09-2012, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshii View Post
Good on ya! When I was younger and stayed in the city, I was always happy to meet drunk Aussies screaming and shouting. Always liked a brawl but gone are those days of wanting to be a Batman.

The smile and hi-five is good, and I've stuck a finger up my nose for comedic effect to good success. It takes a strong man to win a fight, but it takes a bigger man to walk away from one.
So a fatman always walk away from a fight eh Jus kidding hahaha. But yeah...y bother. Fighting over small things does not make u any more of a man

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 14-09-2012, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 17
LeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

And finally.............AN FR from a recent scouting trip to an asian brothel in Blackburn, namely Oriental Angels. Learned of the place from another sex forum (an Aussie one) and decided to check it out earlier this week. Parked out the front and walked in, an old Chinese man guided me into the waiting room (think there's only one) and it took 5 minutes for the gals to get organised for the introductions.

Only 3 gals were available, Cindy a smallish PRC, Lily a curvy gal who claimed to be Korean but who could be PRC too? and finally, June a tall curvy Korean gal who had just finished a session with an Aussie (he was walking out as I entered). June was easily the prettiest, but her attitude was a turn-off! Unlike the other gals who walked up and shook my hand, June just stuck her head through the curtains and yelled 'JUNE!' and would have walked off if I hadn't called her back to at least let me see her body. She obliged me and stepped through the curtain, for a split second before turning around and disappearing through the curtains again.

Old man came in and I mentioned to him about June's bad attitude but he simply smiled weakly and shrugged. I got the impression June does as she pleases and the OKT is powerless to stop her. Well then with such a bad attitude she is out. Leaving me with a petite and not so good looking PRC and a possible fake Korean. Sigh. A quick look at the price list showed $110 for 30 minutes, $140 for 45 minutes, $170 for 1 hour and there was also a tarma pricing for 2 gals, $200 for 30 minutes, $260 for 45 minutes and I forget the rest of the pricing. Well time to choose then and I decided on the petite PRC, paid up and was guided to the room. There was a gal whom was not in the intro walking down the corridor, obviously PRC from her looks. She entered a room, stepped in, and jumped out blushing furiously and apologising when she realised she'd entered the WRONG room which was occupied and from the sounds of it were doing it doggy style. Oops?

Entered my room with a smile on my face and closed the door to the sound of "velly solly, so velly solly...........'. Heeheheee. Stripped down and then realised there were no towels so put my pants back on again and waited. Room is much bigger than 39 Tope Street and the furnishings are a little better but still not as good as Melbourne Colosseum. But the rooms are much warmer as the heater was at full blast which is a good thing. Ended up waiting 15 minutes for Cindy, she finally arrived just when I was about to get dressed and look for the OKT. Doesn't speak English so we entered the shower and quickly washed up before heading to the bed. She was quite playful and I managed to get her to give me a BBBJ though she obviously wasn't that keen and only gave a good blow after I capped myself. I'd only paid for 30 minutes so got into it, started with missionary then doggy and finished quickly with 5 minutes to spare for a quick wash-up.

Cindy:
Looks - 6/10 not exactly ugly but not that good looking either
Body - 6.5/10 unshaven armpits, some body fats around the tummy and what could be stretch marks, body is petite and boobs are a handful though
Atttitude - 8/10 what she lacks in looks she makes up for with attitude
BBBJ - 7/10 initially but improved to 8/10 after I capped myself
FJ - 7/10 average, somewhat loose down below which increases my suspicions that those were stretch marks after all
Overall - 6.5/10 not exactly a memorable bonk
RTF - Nope
Old 14-09-2012, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And finally.............AN FR from a recent scouting trip to an asian brothel in Blackburn, namely Oriental Angels. Learned of the place from another sex forum (an Aussie one) and decided to check it out earlier this week. Parked out the front and walked in, an old Chinese man guided me into the waiting room (think there's only one) and it took 5 minutes for the gals to get organised for the introductions.

Only 3 gals were available, Cindy a smallish PRC, Lily a curvy gal who claimed to be Korean but who could be PRC too? and finally, June a tall curvy Korean gal who had just finished a session with an Aussie (he was walking out as I entered). June was easily the prettiest, but her attitude was a turn-off! Unlike the other gals who walked up and shook my hand, June just stuck her head through the curtains and yelled 'JUNE!' and would have walked off if I hadn't called her back to at least let me see her body. She obliged me and stepped through the curtain, for a split second before turning around and disappearing through the curtains again.

Old man came in and I mentioned to him about June's bad attitude but he simply smiled weakly and shrugged. I got the impression June does as she pleases and the OKT is powerless to stop her. Well then with such a bad attitude she is out. Leaving me with a petite and not so good looking PRC and a possible fake Korean. Sigh. A quick look at the price list showed $110 for 30 minutes, $140 for 45 minutes, $170 for 1 hour and there was also a tarma pricing for 2 gals, $200 for 30 minutes, $260 for 45 minutes and I forget the rest of the pricing. Well time to choose then and I decided on the petite PRC, paid up and was guided to the room. There was a gal whom was not in the intro walking down the corridor, obviously PRC from her looks. She entered a room, stepped in, and jumped out blushing furiously and apologising when she realised she'd entered the WRONG room which was occupied and from the sounds of it were doing it doggy style. Oops?

Entered my room with a smile on my face and closed the door to the sound of "velly solly, so velly solly...........'. Heeheheee. Stripped down and then realised there were no towels so put my pants back on again and waited. Room is much bigger than 39 Tope Street and the furnishings are a little better but still not as good as Melbourne Colosseum. But the rooms are much warmer as the heater was at full blast which is a good thing. Ended up waiting 15 minutes for Cindy, she finally arrived just when I was about to get dressed and look for the OKT. Doesn't speak English so we entered the shower and quickly washed up before heading to the bed. She was quite playful and I managed to get her to give me a BBBJ though she obviously wasn't that keen and only gave a good blow after I capped myself. I'd only paid for 30 minutes so got into it, started with missionary then doggy and finished quickly with 5 minutes to spare for a quick wash-up.

Cindy:
Looks - 6/10 not exactly ugly but not that good looking either
Body - 6.5/10 unshaven armpits, some body fats around the tummy and what could be stretch marks, body is petite and boobs are a handful though
Atttitude - 8/10 what she lacks in looks she makes up for with attitude
BBBJ - 7/10 initially but improved to 8/10 after I capped myself
FJ - 7/10 average, somewhat loose down below which increases my suspicions that those were stretch marks after all
Overall - 6.5/10 not exactly a memorable bonk
RTF - Nope
wah lau unshaved armpits!!! Turn off man. I went to Oriental Angels a couple of times already cuz I live nearby. Quality so so lah. Sigh...now everywhere no quality

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1