The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2024, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
tiredv is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Hong Kong (HK) Happening

miss the walk ups in HK. local scene cannot compare
Old 19-01-2024, 04:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
kiakia00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have been seeing ladies posting in twitter / ig using #ptgfhk #ptgf….
Is this reliable? Telegram a few and are quoting $3,200 to $4,000 HKD,
The photos look very good but in terms of level of authencity, I am left doubtful.

Seeking for any Bros sharing or advice.
Old 19-01-2024, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 2
LightAndShadow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all seniors I will be going HK over the weekend. Read up n had some doubts, from onefourone site. Wat does DUP means n also wholepackage = inclusive of FJ? Pls enlighten if any seniors know. TIA
Old 19-01-2024, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiredv View Post
miss the walk ups in HK. local scene cannot compare
Walkups still have leh..... visiting them is much better than browsing from websites. At walkups you actually see the goods before decide to buy.
Old 20-01-2024, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
tiredv is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Walkups still have leh..... visiting them is much better than browsing from websites. At walkups you actually see the goods before decide to buy.
yes I mean I liked the walk ups in HK
Old 20-01-2024, 07:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 501 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8793 / Power: 19
Noobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightAndShadow View Post
Hi all seniors I will be going HK over the weekend. Read up n had some doubts, from onefourone site. Wat does DUP means n also wholepackage = inclusive of FJ? Pls enlighten if any seniors know. TIA
I just came back on a 5D4N trip there. Well I didn't try any from that site as some requires u to have a local no plus also I knn so many mines on the same site when I used it on my TW last year. But I did try all the walk ups and the temple st alleys one. Below r my FR

King Alot of Thai from the top, a floor of Russians n another with younger gals. I tried a so call twin younger sis with her sis say area but din manage to threesome (they offer) as hard to find them both free. BTW one of the lift was spoiled n quite a long wait to go up

JSL Like one bro mention its layout with neon lights really makes the gals look better. Tried a 19 yrs prc.

Fuji Highest level but again one of the lift was spoiled, this one is the 20+ floor one. Good spread of everything here. Did a so call local. Couldn't tell as my canto not so good.

Temple alleys Really like mentioned is budget. Room is quite bad with no bathing, hygiene of the place not so good. Did a young PRC in school uniform but only allowed doggie n no foreplay, cap on n HJ till u hard and asks u to "干我!" After having Claypot rice nearby and strolling around n did another local in OL, same concept but I manage to go under her clothes n bra n also did her in missionary. BTW both only took off their bottoms n no top.

Hope it helps u n anyone who is going

Min 3 points to trade, Pls Don't UP me if u are below 3

N Pls DO NOT up if your Power is 0 or below 3

Thanks

Old 20-01-2024, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 16
kenster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobpoke View Post
I just came back on a 5D4N trip there. Well I didn't try any from that site as some requires u to have a local no plus also I knn so many mines on the same site when I used it on my TW last year. But I did try all the walk ups and the temple st alleys one. Below r my FR

King Alot of Thai from the top, a floor of Russians n another with younger gals. I tried a so call twin younger sis with her sis say area but din manage to threesome (they offer) as hard to find them both free. BTW one of the lift was spoiled n quite a long wait to go up

JSL Like one bro mention its layout with neon lights really makes the gals look better. Tried a 19 yrs prc.

Fuji Highest level but again one of the lift was spoiled, this one is the 20+ floor one. Good spread of everything here. Did a so call local. Couldn't tell as my canto not so good.

Temple alleys Really like mentioned is budget. Room is quite bad with no bathing, hygiene of the place not so good. Did a young PRC in school uniform but only allowed doggie n no foreplay, cap on n HJ till u hard and asks u to "干我!" After having Claypot rice nearby and strolling around n did another local in OL, same concept but I manage to go under her clothes n bra n also did her in missionary. BTW both only took off their bottoms n no top.

Hope it helps u n anyone who is going
Thanks bro, really helpful. Between JSL and Fuji, which one will you recommend for someone trying walkups in HK for the first time?

Is the hygiene also up to standard like geylang? I don’t mind paying more for better hygiene and quality of gals.
Old 20-01-2024, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Horneyboiboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros got any agent for contact for overnight services?? Please share!! Will be visiting this sun for a week
TIA
Old 26-01-2024, 07:16 AM
Samster

Noobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenster View Post
Thanks bro, really helpful. Between JSL and Fuji, which one will you recommend for someone trying walkups in HK for the first time?

Is the hygiene also up to standard like geylang? I don’t mind paying more for better hygiene and quality of gals.
Actually will depends on ur liking. But each place got different ratios, I would say Thai takes up maybe 45 - 50%? Prc 2nd highest and then some Russians and maybe small handful of locals. Accessibility would be Fuji out as it's quite a distance from MTR

Price wise would be Streets < Kings < Maybe JSL < Fuji (location wise)

Hygiene for me definitely Kings JSL Fuji better, they aren't like hotel rooms more like a slightly smaller normal hdb common room size with an attached shower (not capsule type) to use b4 n after deed. Quality wise diff ppl diff standards and I believe is also equivalent to wat u pay or services u request. Sorry forget to mention u need to confirm the price is it or full blah blah coz I knn one which I went in shows me a list of her services eg FL only 400, FL with BJ 500, FL with BBBJ or CIM 600 n so on one even offered me raw but I decline.

Like I mention I didn't try the onefourone site as mostly require a HK number for appt fixing. But I believe will be the same concept as our side those FL ML

Thanks

Old 27-01-2024, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
itraxx2016 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried K2 spa recently in Central- decent price for massage + cbbj, lady was really hot
Old 01-02-2024, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
anywhichway222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobpoke View Post
Actually will depends on ur liking. But each place got different ratios, I would say Thai takes up maybe 45 - 50%? Prc 2nd highest and then some Russians and maybe small handful of locals. Accessibility would be Fuji out as it's quite a distance from MTR

Price wise would be Streets < Kings < Maybe JSL < Fuji (location wise)

Hygiene for me definitely Kings JSL Fuji better, they aren't like hotel rooms more like a slightly smaller normal hdb common room size with an attached shower (not capsule type) to use b4 n after deed. Quality wise diff ppl diff standards and I believe is also equivalent to wat u pay or services u request. Sorry forget to mention u need to confirm the price is it or full blah blah coz I knn one which I went in shows me a list of her services eg FL only 400, FL with BJ 500, FL with BBBJ or CIM 600 n so on one even offered me raw but I decline.

Like I mention I didn't try the onefourone site as mostly require a HK number for appt fixing. But I believe will be the same concept as our side those FL ML
If you’re going to try walk-ups for the first time, I’d suggest using miss148.com, which I think is a lot better than 141. Lots of 300 and 350 ladies, and if you like Thai girls you’ll find a lot in the Jordan and Mongkok areas. 66 Parkes, 57 Pilkem, and others are filled with Thai ladies, many of whom are pretty cute.
Old 03-02-2024, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
carnage22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Went to HK recently, the walk up still very active, always long queue at the lift 😅. The one next to Mira Hotel closed down though. Personally I prefer JSL and Fuji compared to the ones at Jordan, Mongkok and Yau Ma Tei, as they are younger and more choices. Service wise so-so.
Old 05-02-2024, 04:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
manneed2016 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pm me reliable agent . Will be in HONG KONG on march
Old 05-02-2024, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 23
King is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by itraxx2016 View Post
Tried K2 spa recently in Central- decent price for massage + cbbj, lady was really hot
K2 still around!! so many years liao. do you have their telegram? can share pls. thank you
Old 06-02-2024, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anywhichway222 View Post
If you’re going to try walk-ups for the first time, I’d suggest using miss148.com, which I think is a lot better than 141. Lots of 300 and 350 ladies, and if you like Thai girls you’ll find a lot in the Jordan and Mongkok areas. 66 Parkes, 57 Pilkem, and others are filled with Thai ladies, many of whom are pretty cute.
Thanks bro. I did a quick browse n it was not bad but sadly like oneforone most require a HK no. Think I will try get a hk card the next time I go or hopefully most will use Line or wechat call.

Thanks

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1