The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2020, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jickjock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Losing sanity due to lack of intimacy in these times

deleted deleted

Last edited by jickjock; 16-08-2020 at 10:09 AM. Reason: delete
Old 16-08-2020, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Losing sanity due to lack of intimacy in these times

TS, people reach different stages in life at their own pace in time. You too would arrive with your own conclusion about yourself one day. Are you confusing loneliness/horniness with self-depreciation? 😝

When I look back on my life, I discovered that commercial sex for me, more often than not, tend to make me feel bad about myself. Sure it's nice and easy to get a release once in a while.

However, I discovered that it's never the release that made me feel high.. it's the feeling of conquering a woman that I value more than anything. Especially when I managed to hook-up with the girls I met on dating apps, I find that the sex is a lot more fun and enjoyable. Even when I don't get to do it with them again.

If I had to choose between jerking off or commercial sex nowadays, I would rather jerk-off. 🤭
Old 16-08-2020, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Both of u guys Randyrockhard jickjock dun write anymore. Got pyscho-pathetic LadyRain and Larue, and later on got white knights and zappers coming to this thread. It will make matters more worse.

Now is weekend, who wants to read these kind of stuffs nowadays.
Old 24-08-2020, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
TS, people reach different stages in life at their own pace in time. You too would arrive with your own conclusion about yourself one day. Are you confusing loneliness/horniness with self-depreciation? 😝

When I look back on my life, I discovered that commercial sex for me, more often than not, tend to make me feel bad about myself. Sure it's nice and easy to get a release once in a while.

However, I discovered that it's never the release that made me feel high.. it's the feeling of conquering a woman that I value more than anything. Especially when I managed to hook-up with the girls I met on dating apps, I find that the sex is a lot more fun and enjoyable. Even when I don't get to do it with them again.

If I had to choose between jerking off or commercial sex nowadays, I would rather jerk-off. 🤭
i have to say
commercial sex & intimate sex
are not mutually exclusive events

why have to choose 1 or the other?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1