The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2020, 12:11 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -45 / Power: 0
laobiantai is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Low income foreveralones who r the only child. Fall in.

Low income means u earn 1k to 2k plus a month. You are the only child and you stay with your parents.

Are you worry about life?

If in future your parents got alot of illness, are you worry that you got no money to pay their medical bills?

If your parents decide to sell their hdb for their retirement, are you worry that you cannot afford to buy your own hdb by yourself?
Old 25-08-2020, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: Low income foreveralones who r the only child. Fall in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by laobiantai View Post
Low income means u earn 1k to 2k plus a month. You are the only child and you stay with your parents.

If in future your parents got alot of illness, are you worry that you got no money to pay their medical bills?

If your parents decide to sell their hdb for their retirement, are you worry that you cannot afford to buy your own hdb by yourself?
my cousins are in this situation, 1 parent already have illness, don't know how to help them also
Old 25-08-2020, 05:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
my cousins are in this situation, 1 parent already have illness, don't know how to help them also
Your cousin is low income, single, the only child and he stay with his parents?
Old 26-08-2020, 08:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Your cousin is low income, single, the only child and he stay with his parents?
Yeah, that's him.
Old 03-09-2020, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Try to work hard and save as much as U can now. When U r 35yrs old, if U have worked and contributed CPF....Try to buy the smallest cheapest resale HDB U can afford and rent out to earn $.
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 04-09-2020, 12:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Yeah, that's him.
The parents did not have savings when they work in the past?
Old 04-09-2020, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 8
PandaFluff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

This is a unfortunate situation many of us find our self in and it is made even worse by external factors which are out of ones control. Not only single children by families as well.

What I do find worrying is that in the Asian culture it is expected that the children look after their parents. Why is this so? would be great if someone could explain that to me. Now don't get me wrong I am not saying that in other cultures they don't help where they can but it is not "expected"

Why should you be punished for the mistakes or ill preparation by your parents?

I also understand that not all of us had the opportunity to go to uni and become a doctor or lawyer which are high paid jobs. That said one should always future proof as far as possible. What do I mean by that? well save now as much as possible it is a mind set that one has to have and make, not easy but doable.
Old 04-09-2020, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1136 / Power: 13
guygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud of

Sometime I feel its humans instinct of blaming others other than oneself.

We should be thankful to parents who gave birth to us. Without them, there is no chance of the sperm and the egg to meet and of course you and I don't even exist now.

Saved up and do something extra to earn or study night classes upgrade.
I also worked part time to finish diploma and pte uni. Now still studying to upgrade for employment opportunities. Never too late to study.

My neighbour kid I used to despised the "Ah Beng" now earned more than me, he can't study, went boy's home, after NS, he took up Cooking Classes SHATEC or something similar. Now he is Chef/Store Manager for a famous F&B chain.

Never too late, yeah can work harder, bonus if mentor along the way helped. Else just try to find means and of course "Cheong Chiong responsibility within pocket and do not overpay like Robert spoiler!"

Sharing from the point of Only SON, responsibility of mine when your sisters all left the houses one day. Whether you want to take the burden of parents or just leave them alone if sick... What's go round will come back... We are no Saint but do what we can put in effort. Likewise u pay $ to a ML/FL, the time paid u can see if effort put in.

Anyway, wishing all Only child / Son / Daughter to jia you and be safe during the pandemic. Guys Cheonging or Females FLing, all should play safe, not getting sick be healthy is the Best Gift to ourselves.
Old 06-09-2020, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The parents did not have savings when they work in the past?
oh . u will be surprised that the merdeka generation are also YOLO.
Old 07-09-2020, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 16
xxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to all

TS, you first likely need to do two things:

- Get whatever higher paying job out there, I don't know what's your qualifications. If you need to become an insurance agent etc (or any other possible legitimate jobs), go do it first. In this midst of COVID-19 situation, you need to do whatever you can in this long winter. Everyone is unlikely to see the light until the next Gahmen Budget is out i.e. Feb 2021

- Have you discuss with your mother together at length about your future and her future? Where is she gonna live, after selling HDB flat? Downsizing or?
Old 07-09-2020, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 11
ahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of light

Even when parents have few child does not mean everyone contribute to take care of parents. Can also end up rely on that 1 child.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1