The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2020, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: Bonk for girl from Locanto

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Need advice from bros here. Saw ad on Locanto.

100 2 hours 300 overnight
Bathing together-roaming-simple massage-kissing-chest push-chest massage-oral deep throat deep throat-nipple / ball nipple egg-fingering / painting touch / licking abalone-wireless shooting-69-stockings / uniform

Is this scam.
U should be smarter than to post a damn question here!
Old 27-08-2020, 02:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
If u have plenty of time with nothing to do, u can play around with them. Bring them on a merry go round which was what I did...
It was quite fun actually.. ;-)
ya told the Minah i was alrdy at the ATM but of course nvr transfer
Old 27-08-2020, 03:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 9
nkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizsta View Post
ya told the Minah i was alrdy at the ATM but of course nvr transfer
How u know is a minah? If really is a local scammer they sld be named and shamed man
Old 31-08-2020, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlan View Post
Pay peanuts, get monkey bro
Bros here are right right. Go to the area, they ask to buy google card. Anything that's peanut price is monkey tricks
Old 01-09-2020, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2960 / Power: 10
frizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond repute

Let me give you my 2 cents. Alot of scammers there, ask you to pay deposit then after that fly aeroplane. Not worth it la.
Old 02-09-2020, 06:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Bonk for girl from Locanto

100 per cent scam.they will ask you to go atm machine or axs machine. They will say a deposit is necessary from you to ensure the girl safety
Old 02-09-2020, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Extreme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, what about Skokka? Just as bad?
Old 11-09-2020, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
bhlex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rule of thumb, if they ask you meet at shopping mall, 7 11 or a place where got the police "scam alert" sign. Just abort mission, 100% + chop is scam.

If pricing is like lower than market rate, avoid as well. For example, $80 for 1.5hr.

Been testing all the scammer till they blacklist/ignore me.

They will use guilt trip method such as "My girl otw to meet you already, if you don't pay up then i will expose your mobile number". Please just hang up, they can't do a shit.
Old 15-09-2020, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 4
hokkienme56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I go on Tinder also dun dare the girls there (usually PRC). I mostly just bonk sugarbook girls there, feels safer and better quality, although some dun offer sex
Old 21-09-2020, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Daddy420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking for girls to bonk on Locanto is like unwittingly taking the bait. There are so many other safe and legit sites to choose from. Some of my dating site favourites are:
  1. seeking.com
  2. sugarbook.com
  3. okcupid.com
  4. hinge.co

What I look for in an app/sites are their interface design and convenience. These apps had been great to me as a pushing 40 dood. If you have personal favourites and would like to share with me, please do. I like to broaden my horizons.
Old 06-03-2021, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
schadenfreude51 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhlex View Post
Rule of thumb, if they ask you meet at shopping mall, 7 11 or a place where got the police "scam alert" sign. Just abort mission, 100% + chop is scam.

If pricing is like lower than market rate, avoid as well. For example, $80 for 1.5hr.

Been testing all the scammer till they blacklist/ignore me.

They will use guilt trip method such as "My girl otw to meet you already, if you don't pay up then i will expose your mobile number". Please just hang up, they can't do a shit.
jus wan 2 share my exprienced wif locanto.i been chitchatting wit a few locanto gers on line as i dun wan use handfone..

1 ting i orready find is suspicus is dey r all located in de hdb areas wif alot of axs machine and convinince stores nearby..... 1 of de bros in dis forum had said thatcan always Google the locations ( eg. Blk 401 axs scam) they give and sometimes you will see police issue a notice to warn people about it

got 1 day i was feelin horny n decided to try one ger out. she giv me blk number but dun wan giv me unit no. i aks why she tell me jus wait dere she will cum n pick me up. wen i reach i msg her she ask me take foto send her show her where i standingl

aft i send den she ask me my handfone numbr, i say call me use line . she say cannot n giv some stoopiak excuse. orready i even more suspicus n i juz giv her some random no.... luckly cos den she say her fren will call me.......

i was feelin sumting is wrong so i jus left
Old 08-03-2021, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Locanto is a place for scammers.
Don’t respond to any ads there.
Just wait for respond from the girls and insist on meeting up before anything after verify that stats are acceptable.

Of all gals I contacted there, 0% of fuck buddies/dates were real. Only 2 MLs were real then from Sembawang. The famous YY and LL.

Of people who responded to my Ad in three years there: I specifically asked for four criteria: (1) BMI 29 or below; (2) Preferably 1.6m or taller, (3) Preferably B Cup or below, (4) preferably 35yo or below. With a statement to say I prefer slim and small boobies ladies, looks are not important. And I am a well groomed man in good shape at 40+yo and strictly no relationship or casual chats/outings.

5 out of 10 would say they meet all my criteria and ask for my stats and say I fit them perfectly. Then go on to chat on everything else less meet up and leading to scams.
3 out of 10 would say they have some deviation. Of which 2 would turn out to be scammers as well. 1 would be real.
2 out of 10 would say nothing about themselves and ask for my stats. 1 would normally stop replying after receiving as they are looking for Oba slimfit kind, sorry I am the muscular kind. 1 would be real.

I would always ask for meet up where I will buy coffee at airport with a disclaimer that we would no matter what (suitable or unsuitable) will politely sit down say hi, if find unsuitable just finish the coffee and leave. (I learn this from the old timers at FB chatgroup actually).... if damn horny after meet up, will settle at airport shared cost. 1 out of the two assumed real above will reject and say meet at fuck location. I say thank you and bye to those who reject.

So all in all, get 1 FB out of 10 replies.

I have a few friends who lost thousands on Locanto, so sharing to prevent more from getting scammed.
Old 10-03-2021, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
schadenfreude51 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Locanto is a place for scammers.
Don’t respond to any ads there.
Just wait for respond from the girls and insist on meeting up before anything after verify that stats are acceptable.

Of all gals I contacted there, 0% of fuck buddies/dates were real. Only 2 MLs were real then from Sembawang. The famous YY and LL.

Of people who responded to my Ad in three years there: I specifically asked for four criteria: (1) BMI 29 or below; (2) Preferably 1.6m or taller, (3) Preferably B Cup or below, (4) preferably 35yo or below. With a statement to say I prefer slim and small boobies ladies, looks are not important. And I am a well groomed man in good shape at 40+yo and strictly no relationship or casual chats/outings.

5 out of 10 would say they meet all my criteria and ask for my stats and say I fit them perfectly. Then go on to chat on everything else less meet up and leading to scams.
3 out of 10 would say they have some deviation. Of which 2 would turn out to be scammers as well. 1 would be real.
2 out of 10 would say nothing about themselves and ask for my stats. 1 would normally stop replying after receiving as they are looking for Oba slimfit kind, sorry I am the muscular kind. 1 would be real.

I would always ask for meet up where I will buy coffee at airport with a disclaimer that we would no matter what (suitable or unsuitable) will politely sit down say hi, if find unsuitable just finish the coffee and leave. (I learn this from the old timers at FB chatgroup actually).... if damn horny after meet up, will settle at airport shared cost. 1 out of the two assumed real above will reject and say meet at fuck location. I say thank you and bye to those who reject.

So all in all, get 1 FB out of 10 replies.

I have a few friends who lost thousands on Locanto, so sharing to prevent more from getting scammed.
tq.i also agreed wif u
Old 11-03-2021, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
trigenarian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlan View Post
Pay peanuts, get monkey bro
Can get monkey still ok, worst is being made a monkey
Old 11-03-2021, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Be wary, never give your mobile in Locanto.

Some "girls" after gotten your number, a guy will call come to you and said the girl is underage and wanna report police etc and ask you for the $$$
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1