The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2020, 05:58 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
foreveraloneng is stuck in moderation for some time to come
My friend on wedding day found out wife have a lover

the lover was 1 of the guest. Wife told him is her secondary school classmate.

On wedding day, he saw wife hugging the guy atva corner.

She say i can don't proceed with the wedding and marry you instead. Guy say no, proceed with your wedding as i don't want to divorce my wife, we just proceed as extra martial affairs.

He proceed with the wedding as he was in shock don't know what to do. Even if he want to divorce, he have to spilt his assets with her.

If you are him what will you do?

Will you proceed the wedding?
Old 15-07-2020, 11:18 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
dragonoyster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My friend on wedding day found out wife have a lover

Your pattern more than badminton
Old 16-07-2020, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreveraloneng View Post

She say i can don't proceed with the wedding and marry you instead. Guy say no, proceed with your wedding as i don't want to divorce my wife, we just proceed as extra martial affairs.

He proceed with the wedding as he was in shock don't know what to do. Even if he want to divorce, he have to spilt his assets with her.

Dun be an idiot and come out with a better story or at least learn some basic law before writing.....
Old 17-07-2020, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

sounds like a classic JAV plot!
Old 18-08-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

damn, just skip the drama and give us the parts describing action we're interested in!
Old 21-08-2020, 04:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation Re: My friend on wedding day found out wife have a lover

Quote:

No. I will video the whole saga and play it after the march in for wedding guests to see and before telling the fella to please take her away from me.
Split my assets? I split her legs open.
Old 06-09-2020, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1136 / Power: 13
guygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud of

Quote:

School holidays or the long WFH, many such postings lately...

The way TS penned down the story or scenario using ""He, She, I, We", makes the reader reading with confusion.

TS, although I do not have points to up or minus, but do put some extra effort to type in readable English/Singlish. I'm a STRONG believer that you put in effort to narrate a story, readers will reward you. Of course with a good plot to begin with, BUT given in this situation, after reading...

"SMLJ! WTF! wad toking u, I catch no balls!"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1