The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2008, 05:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
blackburn_rover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sweet big eye 19 year old local chinese girl

Dear bros, introducing a sweet young thing here.....

Name: Amber
Height: 1.65m
Weight: 48
Body: Slim, sexy, long black hair
FJ: 7/10 (tight, moan alot)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (improving alot)
CIM: Yes, COF: No

Damage: $300/90mins/1 shot

Those interested, please kindly leave ur contact number, preferred timing and date. SHe is available from Monday afternoon onwards till at night. She doesn't do FL everyday.

Her contact will not be shared, those interested kindly PM me, thanks. Those who think her pricing is too expensive, sorry, this was the price set by her...Do note that she was promoted in an earlier thread in Jan 2008 by someone for $420 for one shot one hour.....

This girl was a finalist in an FHM bikini contest last year...she has nice big eyes...nevertheless, one man meat is another man's poison, do not expect a Miss Singapore....

Who says women ain't soccer fanatics? They always carry two balls on their chest...and score with men...their fave position is offsite...or backside
Old 18-02-2008, 07:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 21
tridacna is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertridacna is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertridacna is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertridacna is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertridacna is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Sweet big eye 19 year old local chinese girl

accidental post
Old 18-02-2008, 08:05 AM
Samster

To address a couple of questions made by some samsters...

Services include: Frenching, petting, kissing, bbbj, FJ, HJ, GFE, CIM (maybe)....

Services EXCULDED: No anal, no swallow....and no RAW

Left 1 or 2 slots for today....thanks

Who says women ain't soccer fanatics? They always carry two balls on their chest...and score with men...their fave position is offsite...or backside
Old 18-02-2008, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 17
jameswood deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjameswood deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro,can pm me ur contact,would like to try,thank!
Old 18-02-2008, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 17
Robbie_williams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRobbie_williams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, what time is her last slot of the day? Does she provide bj in car or bonking at our home? Thanks.

Sex is good,
Sex is great,
Sex is fun,
When you get laid.
Old 18-02-2008, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 17
mcvovin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymcvovin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro robbie williams, FLs dun provide bonk at ppl home that is the standard SOP
Raw is Anal. Life in SBF is full of Upz and Zaps. Every Forum has its rule and regulations and that includes getting a GEM's CTC.A big Thank You to those who upz me, pls leave ur nick so i can return you a favor.
Old 18-02-2008, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 21
greatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to behold

Any FR from the brudders who bonk her
Old 18-02-2008, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 17
virginlovers is a splendid one to beholdvirginlovers is a splendid one to beholdvirginlovers is a splendid one to beholdvirginlovers is a splendid one to beholdvirginlovers is a splendid one to beholdvirginlovers is a splendid one to behold

pm u bro.
pls sms only...thanks
Old 18-02-2008, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 18
nelman06 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternelman06 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, Boobs size? statistic?

Thanks. Very interested

Looking for quality tarma team. Do PM me if u have such lobang. Will up your points for the intro.
Old 18-02-2008, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 21
tridacna is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertridacna is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertridacna is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertridacna is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertridacna is a living Saint! - you won't find better

thanks bro blackburn_rover for the arrangements. Met Amber this evening and here's the brief FR:

Looks: 7.5/10
Nice eyes, long silky black/brown streaks of hair, small cute lips. Slight make up.

Figure: 7/10
Slim, nice legs, and sexy waistline

Height/Weight: 165cm/50kg (as claimed by her, though I'm sure it's less than this)
Boobs: A Cup, not for boob chasers

Butt: 7.5/10
Nice perky butt, perfect for doggy lovers like me

BBBJ: 7.5/10
Good slurping actions, love every bit of her bobbing up/down my shaft. On the brink of ejaculation while she does this. Oh, and she can blow for quite long.

FJ: 7/10
Normal SOP FJ with typical moans, but strangely erotic. Tight also. Maybe cos she's cute and that arouses me hehe...

GFE: 7/10
She's really shy initially, but thankfully after chitchatting with her for a while, she is more responsive and talks to you like a friend-friend kind. Her sweet lips touching mine really gives the gf feeling...

RTF: Unlikely. $$$ is an issue, yes, but according to her, she will stop immediately once she secures a full-time job. In the meantime, she is doing this and taking some freelance modeling jobs (she used to work as a car model in Motorshows and stuff). However, she said that the modelling industry is competitive and she sort of lose out cos she said she is not as pretty and/or tall as the others.

Damage: 300/90/1 (rm and cd on your own)

my humble contribution
Old 19-02-2008, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 18
andy_lim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WAH car model ! my FAVOURITE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! bro u've got PM
Old 19-02-2008, 02:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 18
samster8899 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamster8899 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, you received my pm or not?
Old 19-02-2008, 03:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tridacna View Post
thanks bro blackburn_rover for the arrangements. Met Amber this evening and here's the brief FR:

Looks: 7.5/10
Nice eyes, long silky black/brown streaks of hair, small cute lips. Slight make up.

Figure: 7/10
Slim, nice legs, and sexy waistline

Height/Weight: 165cm/50kg (as claimed by her, though I'm sure it's less than this)
Boobs: A Cup, not for boob chasers

Butt: 7.5/10
Nice perky butt, perfect for doggy lovers like me

BBBJ: 7.5/10
Good slurping actions, love every bit of her bobbing up/down my shaft. On the brink of ejaculation while she does this. Oh, and she can blow for quite long.

FJ: 7/10
Normal SOP FJ with typical moans, but strangely erotic. Tight also. Maybe cos she's cute and that arouses me hehe...

GFE: 7/10
She's really shy initially, but thankfully after chitchatting with her for a while, she is more responsive and talks to you like a friend-friend kind. Her sweet lips touching mine really gives the gf feeling...

RTF: Unlikely. $$$ is an issue, yes, but according to her, she will stop immediately once she secures a full-time job. In the meantime, she is doing this and taking some freelance modeling jobs (she used to work as a car model in Motorshows and stuff). However, she said that the modelling industry is competitive and she sort of lose out cos she said she is not as pretty and/or tall as the others.

Damage: 300/90/1 (rm and cd on your own)

my humble contribution

Thanks for the FR bro, AMber told me u quite handsome and sporty looking...hmm...I think she enjoyed the session as well. Thanks for taking good care of her.

To each its own view, other bros who have tried her in the past didn't find her their cup of tea, while others do....some say choi, others say out there got better ones....actually, Cuteboy already tried her....but his standard very high, so I didn't dare ask him post a FR.

Her boob is around A cup...but its nice and firm.

Old 19-02-2008, 03:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie_williams View Post
Bro, what time is her last slot of the day? Does she provide bj in car or bonking at our home? Thanks.
It depends...sometimes she need to with her family/friends at night, so may not be able to work late. She is mostly free from 3pm onwards....but like what a bro mentioned earlier, she will quit once she found a full time job...or maybe do it on a freelance basis.

No home service, unless it is rtf and she is comfortable with u. Home service probably cost slightly more...bj in car, not for the time being.

Please kindly remember that both hotel and rubber are not provided.

Interested bro, please leave me ur contact number, preferred date and timing. There were some samsters who PM yesterday morning asking for Amber, but after I sms u, no reply or u cancelled last minute. Please note that if u are not serious abt engaging her services, please kindly do not PM me for slots as there are other bros here queueing. Thanks.

Old 19-02-2008, 03:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 18
samster8899 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamster8899 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro.. im interested 2-3pm tomorrow can?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1