The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2017, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Do you ever notice there are older ladies hanging around the underground malls, especially near the exits? Wonder if they are FLs
Which area you're talking about?

Also I'm a fussy man as I want to view quantity to zero in on right target hahaha.
So places like Osaka Brothels, Dongguan KTV flower street (kaput), Bangkok and Jakarta fish tanks are highly efficient with just a glance.
Time is money.

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 09-07-2017 at 09:48 PM.
Old 08-07-2017, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light
Re: fun in osaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Which area you're talking about?

Also I'm a fussy man as I want to view quantity to zero in on right target hahaha.
So places like Osaka Brothels, Dongguan KTV flower street (kaput), Bangkok and Jakarta fish tanks are highly efficient with just a glance.
Time is money.
I noticed them at Crysta Nagahori
Old 09-07-2017, 09:52 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Osaka

Arrived in Osaka this mid afternoon.
Clashed with Humsupmeeda Airline schedule so queue quite long.

No action yet as busy with shopping first hahaha.

Also quite tired from the travelling lah.
Old 10-07-2017, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of
Re: Osaka

Quote:
Arrived in Osaka this mid afternoon.
Clashed with Humsupmeeda Airline schedule so queue quite long.

No action yet as busy with shopping first hahaha.

Also quite tired from the travelling lah.
Good hunting

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 10-07-2017, 12:01 PM
Samster

Arrow Osaka Red Light Districts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
Good hunting
Hahaha thanks I will!
My day has just started.

This week will go up Kyoto to spot some geishas!
Japan ancient "G-Club" (Tea House) with geisha to entertain you is not cheap.
Old 13-07-2017, 12:15 AM
Samster

Arrow Humsup Oni-Chan In Osaka 10/06/17

Lack of updates due to juggling work and play at the same time.
The zenness throughly allowed me to focus on my work.

On Monday went to Osaka "Geylang" to RTF the Jap with OL look from my June 2017 trip.
Previous session did not cum so this time round is to finish the unfinshed jizzness hehehe!
Kokomi remembered me by mentioning about something that I wore during the last encounter.
Wow memory buay lose to Thai girl sey.

As usual complete with GFE with a hug when I got into the room plus DFK and CBJ service.
Thinking of how rugi it was the last time round by not cumming so I banged her super hard like a hentai (変態性欲) Jap uncle ravaging an OL.
Kokomi screamed so loud that I think the mamasan downstairs also can hear.
At that hentai sexed up moment flashbacks of a million Jap AV "Best Of" scenes screened across my eyes like a Terminator machine!
Yes that was how intense it was hahaha!

After the ravaging session both of us cleaned up and Kokomi initiated a light kiss before I leave the room.
A bit malu lah when I made my way down the narrow staircase in the Edo period shophouse and saw the mamasan.
In her mind she must be thinking walan eh this gaijin even more hentai than our local boys hahaha.

As usual the mamasan and Kokomi arigato me after I got up from wearing my shoes and I bade farewell.
Kokomi tilted her head slightly and waved goodbye with both palms just like straight out of an anime drama.
Hahaha truly priceless moment!

JPY11,000/20 MINUTES

Kokomi Sakura
Fetish: Office Lady

Not actual person. For illustration purpose only.

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 13-07-2017 at 12:27 AM.
Old 13-07-2017, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Humsup Oni-Chan In Osaka 10/06/17

Quote:
Lack of updates due to juggling work and play at the same time.
The zenness throughly allowed me to focus on my work.

On Monday went to Osaka "Geylang" to RTF the Jap with OL look from my June 2017 trip.
Previous session did not cum so this time round is to finish the unfinshed jizzness hehehe!
Kokomi remembered me by mentioning about something that I wore during the last encounter.
Wow memory buay lose to Thai girl sey.

As usual complete with GFE with a hug when I got into the room plus DFK and CBJ service.
Thinking of how rugi it was the last time round by not cumming so I banged her super hard like a hentai Jap uncle ravaging an OL.
Kokomi screamed so loud that I think the mamasan downstairs also can hear.
At that hentai sexed up moment flashbacks of a million Jap AV "Best Of" scenes screened across my eyes like a Terminator machine!
Yes that was how intense it was hahaha!

After the ravaging session both of us cleaned up and Kokomi initiated a light kiss before I leave the room.
A bit malu lah when I made my way down the narrow staircase in the Edo period shophouse and saw the mamasan.
In her mind she must be thinking walan eh this gaijin even more hentai than our local boys hahaha.

As usual the mamasan and Kokomi arigato me after I got up from wearing my shoes and I bade farewell.
Kokomi tilted her head slightly and waved goodbye with both palms just like straight out of an anime drama.
Hahaha truly priceless moment!

JPY11,000/20 MINUTES

Kokomi Sakura
Fetish: Office Lady

Not actual person. For illustration purpose only.
[/QUOTE]

....Enjoy yourself bro,......... in life you live once , so.... , take and make the best out of it.

Please tell us more of the city osaka ; the usual routine as well as the very eventful ones too....
Old 13-07-2017, 12:35 AM
Samster

panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Humsup Oni-Chan In Osaka 10/06/17

... AirAsiaX do drop by into Osaka on the journey to Hawaii... should be budgetable.

Intend to go to osaka, hope to get more info and more tips from Bro Toni cheong.
Old 13-07-2017, 01:09 AM
Samster

Arrow Humsup Oni-Chan In Osaka 10/07/17

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda2rocks View Post
....Enjoy yourself bro,......... in life you live once , so.... , take and make the best out of it.

Please tell us more of the city osaka; the usual routine as well as the very eventful ones too....
Life is short so play (f*ck) hard.
Money kena con or spent can be earn back.
One day if take plane plunged into sea also LL sial haha!
Only heaven can decide how long you will stay on this earth.

Too many to list but for cost effectiveness and full service just stick to brothel houses.
In Japan full service is hard to source for foreigners.

Quote:
... AirAsiaX do drop by into Osaka on the journey to Hawaii... should be budgetable.

Intend to go to osaka, hope to get more info and more tips from Bro Toni cheong.
Yes bro but can skip Hawaii lah as use USD and expensive as hell.
Accomodation and food more expensive than Osaka.
Also for cheonging WL is next to zero or damn expensive for half baked Korean outcalls.

Might as well take AirAsiaX from KLIA2 and cheong in Busan better.
That's my next to do list.

Now you know why I float head at ACE lately?
The other Tony boleh lah!

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 13-07-2017 at 01:21 AM.
Old 13-07-2017, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
machinehead1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Great write up Tony

How about the pick up scene in Osaka?

Quote:
Life is short so play (f*ck) hard.
Money kena con or spent can be earn back.
One day if take plane plunged into sea also LL sial haha!
Only heaven can decide how long you will stay on this earth.

Too many to list but for cost effectiveness and full service just stick to brothel houses.
In Japan full service is hard to source for foreigners.

Yes bro but can skip Hawaii lah as use USD and expensive as hell.
Accomodation and food more expensive than Osaka.
Also for cheonging WL is next to zero or damn expensive for half baked Korean outcalls.

The other Tony boleh lah!
Old 13-07-2017, 05:15 PM
Samster

Arrow Osaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by machinehead1234 View Post
Great write up Tony

How about the pick up scene in Osaka?
Sorry I'm not a Korean superstar, Brad Pitt or Andy Lau so I'm unable to answer you this.

Japan is about 7 hours flight from Singapore or Malaysia.
The furthur we are from our home country, the more expensive the air ticket will be.
I'm not so boliao to waste my precious time to sian Japan meimei provided if I can speak fluent Japanese in the first place.

My precious time is spent on work (make money so can cheong more), shopping for good quality products and cheong Osaka "Geylang" and "Petain" for anime and hentai GFE.
Call me a pragmatist hahaha.

Remember life is short so play (f*ck) hard.
If sway sway take plane plunged into sea also LL sial haha!
So cherish every minute of your living life and every JPY/USD/SGD/THB/IDR/MYR in your pocket!

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 13-07-2017 at 05:27 PM.
Old 13-07-2017, 07:08 PM
Samster

Re: Humsup Oni-Chan In Osaka 10/07/17

The other Tony boleh lah! [/QUOTE]

hi there ,bro tony,

Between Japs and koreans.... which are bettter ( in terms of brothels Houses)
and their costs ???

will be glad if ... in Busan where to look for it... if you can provide a write up.
Thanks.
Old 17-07-2017, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future
Re: Osaka NOT IN Tobita

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaptrax View Post
To start of, i am very sure many samsters have already visited Tobita with your visit to Osaka.

I am not sure if anybody posted this place yet and if it has been posted i apologize.
here's my visit:

this place isnt a fancy place its more of a "local" area in Umeda.
Closet Station: Osaka Station

Search for this hotel name Six Hotel in Osaka about 10 mins walk if you don't get lost Near Doyama-Cho(gay area in Osaka) The hotel should be behind 24hrs times signboard on the left. Walk straight and take the next right and you'll be on the streets where there are alot of elderly. they will approach you and speak in japanese. Do not worry about communication with them as they are not the girls themselves. The price they will quote you is $13,000 yen for an hour. however if you opt for 40 minutes it will cost $10,000 yen.
walk with the "elderly" and he or she will make some phone calls. you can try to walk yourself but most likely you will get rejected without the help of the "elderly" if you're not a local.

the experience i had
Time: 2AM, 0200HRS
Girl :8/10 although late 20s early 30s she was cute as hell
Price: 10,000 Yen (40 Minutes)
Attitude: 10/10
Language: very minimum English
Race: Japanese
I find the service better than the girls in Tobita
Anyone tried this before? Really 10k yen for 40 mins? More details please.
Old 17-07-2017, 11:04 PM
Samster

Arrow Osaka

Quote:
hi there, bro tony,

Between Japs and koreans.... which are bettter ( in terms of brothels Houses) and their costs ???

will be glad if ... in Busan where to look for it... if you can provide a write up.
Thanks.
Wait for me to float head at Busan first then I comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
Anyone tried this before? Really 10k yen for 40 mins? More details please.
Could be fake Jap aka PRC.
Namba area has some Thai and Eastern European FLs as well.
Old 18-07-2017, 11:37 AM
Samster

Arrow Osaka Air Tickets

The barrier to Osaka from Singapore is high at least on the air ticket side.

Currently only SQ has monopoly on direct flights (6h 40m) to KIX.

1:25 am → 9:05 am Singapore Airlines 618 SIN-KIX
1:55 pm → 9:35 pm Singapore Airlines 616 SIN-KIX

Connecting flights on other airlines are typically 8h 30m to 9h 55m.

No wonder I encounter very few Singaporeans in Osaka.
For ASEAN neighbours I encounter more Thais and Viets.

Good also lah keep out the market spoilers from spoiling Osaka "Geylang" girls.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1