The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 17-07-2020, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Superduper44 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Tried https://www.impmm3.com/girl.php?id=3588 a few days ago. Photos at website heavily PS. Real person different. Nothing memorable, no response like fucking dead fish so didn’t finish deed and chose to leave early. Generally, guys shouldn’t waste your $$$ In these hard times. Don’t bother with impmm websites most of reviews if not all the reviews are fake ; quality of the girls is so atrocious. All the girls tried and FRs from our guys in this group are so bad so big head better take over small head and head somewhere else.
Old 17-07-2020, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
doombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Do you know whether she is a smoker? And does she provide frenching?
she is not a smoker went out with her a few times she doesnt smoke, yes she french with me usually in the past, think will depend on whether u yandao & chemistry, same with any girl i guess, her age is slightly plus abit but still same as photo so if u only like SYT, u can skip. she used to be from the same mp with qing qing they same at geylang now. both is probably the best you can find currently in terms of skills
Old 18-07-2020, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 599 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24425 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superduper44 View Post
Tried https://www.impmm3.com/girl.php?id=3588 a few days ago. Photos at website heavily PS. Real person different. Nothing memorable, no response like fucking dead fish so didn’t finish deed and chose to leave early. Generally, guys shouldn’t waste your $$$ In these hard times. Don’t bother with impmm websites most of reviews if not all the reviews are fake ; quality of the girls is so atrocious. All the girls tried and FRs from our guys in this group are so bad so big head better take over small head and head somewhere else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by doombringer View Post
she is not a smoker went out with her a few times she doesnt smoke, yes she french with me usually in the past, think will depend on whether u yandao & chemistry, same with any girl i guess, her age is slightly plus abit but still same as photo so if u only like SYT, u can skip. she used to be from the same mp with qing qing they same at geylang now. both is probably the best you can find currently in terms of skills
Seems like she is somewhat overaged. There is a mixed review. It's best not to take a risk with her. Thanks for the inputs.
Old 18-07-2020, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 599 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24425 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by micropen View Post
Now they advertising her on this dome...
I just voted the thread as terrible. Indeed, it's terrible to have a thread promoting her exclusively! Don't waste your hard-earned money on her!
Old 18-07-2020, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 10
fuzren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=TheSuperShinobi;20102324]https://www.impmm3.com/girl.php?id=3367

Any bro here tried 金梦 Jin Meng before?[/QUOT]
Advise just stay away from dome 2, all fakes and bad services and attitudes.
Old 18-07-2020, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 16
kal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguys.live/qing-qing-massage/

anyone tried her massage? Legit?
Old 19-07-2020, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 13
robinwu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrobinwu is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by kal79 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.live/qing-qing-massage/

anyone tried her massage? Legit?
Legit lady. My regular freelance ML I visited previously.
Just need to know she’s MILF, petite in size, still manage to maintain.
If u are looking for a good massage, she’s the one. Nice nehneh to squeeze also.
I’d say her service attitude not bad, but she don’t do anything more than HJ.
Old 19-07-2020, 07:27 AM
Samster

Saw this thread, appreciate all the useful insight.
Come across a few links previously I wanted to ask, thought I’d share my recent also.

http://sgbeautycastle.net/tian-tian-d-cup-chio-babe/

If u looking for big nehneh to shake while u shag. Don’t expect more like AV stereo, but do, shag, sneeze, shoot and go. Service quality terrible as this thread grow in time.

Went there at odd hours as nearby.
Very rush. i don’t known light dim or what, no makeup so discount the pic more. Def look older than advertised. (Should be 30+ lah)
Ask me pay first but I tell her what’s the hurry (red flag)
Didn’t bother to wash up due to the bad breath, like just want to quickly finish.
Bochap to even shower, ask me when ready. (Like again rush)
Sian but have to unload somehow.
Nehneh is big yes. For big nehneh lover. anyway don’t want to talk much cos of the breath. Then just push together for boob fuk. Do a bit like unwilling. See the face also sian.
The rest just quickly do and done with. All less than 20mins.

Maybe other Bros if try can see if same service attitude.
Old 19-07-2020, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.impmm3.com/girl.php?id=3499
https://sglonelyguys.live/hui-zi-massage/

anyone tried these 2 ladies before?
Old 19-07-2020, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by robinwu View Post
Saw this thread, appreciate all the useful insight.
Come across a few links previously I wanted to ask, thought I’d share my recent also.

http://sgbeautycastle.net/tian-tian-d-cup-chio-babe/

If u looking for big nehneh to shake while u shag. Don’t expect more like AV stereo, but do, shag, sneeze, shoot and go. Service quality terrible as this thread grow in time.

Went there at odd hours as nearby.
Very rush. i don’t known light dim or what, no makeup so discount the pic more. Def look older than advertised. (Should be 30+ lah)
Ask me pay first but I tell her what’s the hurry (red flag)
Didn’t bother to wash up due to the bad breath, like just want to quickly finish.
Bochap to even shower, ask me when ready. (Like again rush)
Sian but have to unload somehow.
Nehneh is big yes. For big nehneh lover. anyway don’t want to talk much cos of the breath. Then just push together for boob fuk. Do a bit like unwilling. See the face also sian.
The rest just quickly do and done with. All less than 20mins.

Maybe other Bros if try can see if same service attitude.
Bro how much was your damage? I tried her couple of mths ago when she was 100/1 and she was the absolute worst I ever tried. Shortly after I tried I saw her ad went up to 120/1 and then 140/1. This kind of non existent service still have the cheek to up price until like that.
Old 19-07-2020, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hickory2 View Post
Bro how much was your damage? I tried her couple of mths ago when she was 100/1 and she was the absolute worst I ever tried. Shortly after I tried I saw her ad went up to 120/1 and then 140/1. This kind of non existent service still have the cheek to up price until like that.
Was 140 as advertised Bro.
I must have missed ur bad bonk review somewhere inside this thread, if I had know I would have give it a miss.
Totally not worth it at all. Now then I know she up from 100 to 140.
Old 20-07-2020, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
doombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anyone tried https://www.impmm3.com/girl.php?id=3609 ? know she used to work at lavender spa, but tio raid now go central liao..
Old 20-07-2020, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
Yes, Bro onceamth is correct. Very commercial tis one; she will do BBBJ, french, all in super quick speed; i feel she wants to finish me off in 15 mins. She stole glances at her mobile a few times during the deed cos she received many messages but she did not answer until immediately after the deed, and she will be glued to her phone answering messages and give no more time to me. So I shower and dress and go. And, her bathroom is downright dangerous and filthy! Dangerous cos it is a deep sunken bathroom, walk down two slanted and steep steps, easy to fall off balance cos so slippery. And she placed several used towels all over the floor inside this bathroom, so even more dangerous. There are also used towels on the shower tap, yucks. So the water flows from the tap onto the towels on to the floor and my calves and feet, yucky. For me, sorry to say, definitely no RTM. Thank you for reading.
She used to be very good and gfe when I first tried her.
She shifted location twice and I rtf her a few
But the session I gave up. I agree 100% with the phone issue lol
Old 20-07-2020, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
galaxylovesex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, just wanna check if anyone tried either of them? If have, mind sharing your experience with them? Thanks
1. https://www.impmm3.com/girl.php?id=3664 (Alice, Geylang)
2. https://www.impmm3.com/girl.php?id=3663 (Sha Sha, west)
3. https://www.impmm3.com/girl.php?id=3670 (Guo Guo, central)
Old 20-07-2020, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxylovesex View Post
Hi bros, just wanna check if anyone tried either of them? If have, mind sharing your experience with them? Thanks
1. https://www.impmm3.com/girl.php?id=3664 (Alice, Geylang)
2. https://www.impmm3.com/girl.php?id=3663 (Sha Sha, west)
3. https://www.impmm3.com/girl.php?id=3670 (Guo Guo, central)
Alice is using fake photo and she definitely don't have 36F lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1