The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2006, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Bro..

The last trip to HeJia, I was at the bowling alley and saw a number of SYT working there. U should spend some effort and see if can bag something...

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 02-10-2006, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

don't know about pickup but everyone goes there after Paragon closes... since it is open till 4am and the music also same like Paragon kekeke it's a fun place to be, can even dance on the bowling alley and actually some of the girls go there to dance rather than play bowling Very funny u see all the drunkards play, all go longkang one... so since I'm crap at bowling I don't feel so out of place
Old 02-10-2006, 02:44 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

CBM... when u called me u were on the way to north with W i was really surprized since u seldom talk with W. Just now i called F and it was him who called u... hurhururur..

I heard ur stories from F and how u get the non thai speaking ger, F will show me her pic later. Later W will be in my office... i think he oso has tons of ur stories to tell me. hururur..

Anyway, F told me if any of my frens going to hatyai they can have fun together with him... but this weekend he is not free.
Old 02-10-2006, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
nanog69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My latest Danuk FR – weeked of 30th Sept 06

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
My trip to Danuk was an unexpected one.

- to be continued -
Good one bro TD, it has been ages since we had someone contributing a decent FR here. Glad you have a safe and wonderful time in Danok and Hatyai. Will just monitor for another week before lifting the warning on both places.

Personally I felt that lots of cheongsters are hesitant to cheong Danok becos of it's past reputation as a "cowboy" town where they will be robbed or fleeced at every corners of the street. It is good that FRs are contributed to show that Danok is only as dangerous as Hatyai, if we are not careful and do not take the necessary precaution. As more info are shared, then newbies to Danok will have some sort of guide for them to cheong there with confidence.

Look forward to the continuation of your Danok FR

Regards
Nanog69
Old 02-10-2006, 06:02 PM
SamSter

DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

CBM,

I got the none thai speaking ger's picture thru mms from F, wah... really not bad woh. I wanna tell u i dont mind if u call my 3G when u are screwing her next time.. kekeke.

PS: U look farking hamsup in the picture..
Old 03-10-2006, 03:23 AM
Samster

TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

-continued-

We went to a few farms just to have a look. I also thought it’s a good idea to go check stock since it has been quite a long time I haven’t been to Danuk. We walked in and out of a few farms and the girls are quite friendly but not really my type. On my previous trips at 9.30pm most of the farms would have been booked out by now. However due to the bombings it was very quiet for a Friday night and most farms still have 90% of their stocks available. One of the farm OKT even said we don’t have to pay till tomorrow. If not satisfied then don’t pay! Wah lau.. like this type of promotion also have. Some also asked us to call them for model quality girls which are supposed to be prettier than Bar Berry coyote dancers. We went into a farm that had only NL and one of them really caught my eye. She’s quite small size wearing a mini shorts and body hugging t shirt. One reason or another she reminded me of Jessica Alba before she got famous.. the doey eyed, innocent and one that does not realize her beauty eventhough she is attractive. The OKT said she only spoke Malay (later I found out she’s an Iban mix girl) and although the price was quite high for Danuk (2300TB) overnight I took her as seldom I get to see this type of exotic girl in Hadyai. 2 of my friends were still single for the night so we went to have a look at a few other places with my girl tagging alone.

Next we went to Bangkok Café to have a look. Hmm.. quality quite good! I’m not sure about booking but we just had a quick look and went out. My friend said Bar Berry is better so we went there next. I met my Hadyai female friend at Bar Berry and 2 of her friends there. One of them pinched me coz I did not book her but got another girl. Anyway we went to our own table and soon my friends were swarmed with the dancer girls. I can see that Bar Berry is a popular place since most of the local girls and cheongters went there to have fun. The concept is similar to a coyote bar. Around 20 coyote dancers and they have an erotic shower show in the middle of the stage with girls wearing bikini. Quite a nice sight! A big bottle of beer cost around 120THB which is cheap compared to Paragon at Hadyai where we only got a small bottle for the same price. Throughout the night my friends were being swarmped by the girls who tried to entice them and also to get tips while I was left alone hugging my girl and dancing closely with her. I was quite horny already coz most of the time she was rubbing herself against me and wanted to go back to the hotel to start our action. However my friends decided to go to Paragon so I followed them. We stayed for an hour before I left early with my girl. She said.. ‘jom.. balik’. Who am I to disagree 

We took a scooter back to the hotel due to the drizzle outside and dropped by the bowling disco for a game before going to our room upstairs. I got inside the room with her and she suggested we both take a shower first.. again.. who am I to disagree!

- to be continued -
Old 03-10-2006, 03:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanog69
Good one bro TD, it has been ages since we had someone contributing a decent FR here. Glad you have a safe and wonderful time in Danok and Hatyai. Will just monitor for another week before lifting the warning on both places.

Regards
Nanog69
The warning is still a good idea... I am still fearful as Danuk is one of the main targets with many visitors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekuip
CBM,

I got the none thai speaking ger's picture thru mms from F, wah... really not bad woh. I wanna tell u i dont mind if u call my 3G when u are screwing her next time.. kekeke.
LEI KE HAI! Even if I want also cannot la.. my phone not so canggih got 3G 3 Megapixel camera leh.. u buy for me one la!
Old 04-10-2006, 04:13 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
LEI KE HAI! Even if I want also cannot la.. my phone not so canggih got 3G 3 Megapixel camera leh.. u buy for me one la!
U always want me to believe u have choosed a pretty ger mah... like tat i will only i have seen the ger loh.. 3G the best way to prove.

PS: Ur phone has tennis game woh!!!
Old 07-10-2006, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Indo haze hits southern Thailand

Report from The Nation dated Saturday 7 October 2006 :-

Indo haze hits southern Thailand

The haze from Indonesian forest fires currently blanketing Thailand's lower southern region has not yet reached a level dangerous to health, but Satun residents with respiratory difficulties need to take care, a Satun public health chief said Saturday.

People were told to refrain from outdoor activities and those in need could get face marks at local public health offices and hospitals, said Dr Samruam Danprachankul.

Satun Governor Manit Wattanasen said he had officials closely watching the haze, and if it lingered in Satun skies for over three days he would have a weather inspecting mobile unit from Songkhla check the air quality.

Health official Boonleu Nuanchan in Yala's Betong district warned the smoke would cause eye irritation, coughing, stuffy noses and breathing difficulties, and aggravate the conditions of patients with allergies, lung disease and asthma. He urged those experiencing eye irritation, eye redness, sore throat, queasiness and vomiting to consult a doctor immediately.

Late Saturday the haze reached Songkhla, causing poor visibility for land and water transport, especially fishing boats in the Gulf of Thailand which could now see only as far as 100 metres.

Meanwhile, the Southern East Coast Meteorological Office said the haze would cover the lower South for several days at least due to the influence of the southwestern monsoon and the lack of rainfall on Indonesia's Sumatra Island.

--- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 09-10-2006, 11:16 PM
Samster

Conclusion -

Shower with her was quite pleasant but strictly shower. We got undressed and I got to admire her sexy body. She’s slightly above 5ft (approx 5ft 2) and has curves and the right places. Innocent and pretty face. Not too skinny and enough to hold and squeeze. Her breasts were just nice to fit on the palm of my hands. We got out of shower, dried off and jumped into bed. From her movements, I can notice that she’s not that experienced yet but very responsive. I was already hard after a few hours of body hugging at Bar Berry and Paragon so it didn’t take much to arouse me. After some light catbath and BBBJ followed by her passionate kisses it was my turn pleasure her. Her skin was firm and yet soft and it was a pleasure kissing and licking her. She was already quite wet and moaning and I couldn’t wait anymore to enter her. I entered her slowly and met her at her lips. She responded and we kissed all the time while having sex. After half and hour of sex and looking at her innocent and pretty face moaning in pleasure at different angles I finally came. Though it was already 3am when we got back… I got hard 2 hours later and we did it again, and she woke me up at 8am in the morning for another session with my eyes still half open! What can I say, I was totally exhausted but very statisfied…. I still wanted her and asked her to follow us to Hadyai for another night of pleasure.

Looks – 7/10 Looking at her she you would think she looks like a very innocent and pretty girl, very pleasant to the eyes
Body – 6.5/10 slim with the right amount of curves, A+ or B- cup… I would have preferred bigger breasts but I’m not complaining… natural is better than a boob job C cup 
FJ – 7/10 Not as professional as HC girls but has enough passion and response to keep me stimulated, plus her innocent and pretty looks while moaning takes the cake
BJ – 5/10 Very inexperienced in BJ… but I was already hard from our foreplay
GFE – yes, just the right amount. Not too clingy but enough to keep you wanting more. Nice to talk to and has a sweet smile.
RTF – yes, definitely! Still has more to offer
Old 18-10-2006, 01:22 AM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
WARNING !!!!!!! Be alert when in Southern Thailand from 20 to 26 Oct 2006

WARNING !!!!!!! Be alert when in Southern Thailand from 20 to 26 Oct 2006

Due to the coming Deepavali & Hari Raya Puasa public holidays, large crowds of Malaysians & Singaporeans are expected to converge on Hatyai and Danok for shopping & entertainment.

I would like to advise those tourists to avoid crowded places like shopping centres, massage parlours, discos, pubs & other entertainment places for their own safety.

Report from The Nation dated Tuesday 17 October 2006 :-

Nine killed in wave of shootings in Yala, Pattani, Narathiwat

The deep South has been rocked by a series of killings attributed to Islamic separatists. Six people were shot dead in four separate attacks in Yala.

For more details, please refer to :-

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2006...l_30016366.php
Old 18-10-2006, 05:21 PM
Chief_Executive

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

I just cheong Hatyai recently and all is safe. Is Dandok also safe like Hatyai?

Senior Samster TD602, I read your FR. You have a good catch at Baht2,300 for a SYT. I wish I have your luck. My experience in Hatyai is only so so but I will go there again if time permits.

May I ask if you are very handsome or you give a lot of tips to get good service?
Old 19-10-2006, 02:59 PM
Samster

Bro TD0620G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief_Executive
Senior Samster TD602, I read your FR. You have a good catch at Baht2,300 for a SYT. I wish I have your luck. My experience in Hatyai is only so so but I will go there again if time permits.

May I ask if you are very handsome or you give a lot of tips to get good service?
Bro TD0620G is tall, dark & handsome and most important, very very rich !

Sometimes, girls offer 'free service' to him because they just want to BBBJ him and drink his ' golden juice '
Old 19-10-2006, 03:29 PM
Chief_Executive

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Bro TD0620G

Like that, next time must travel pool with him so that can also get some of his limelight shadow and get good service at low price.

Did you get him to help you when you cheong in Hatyai or you are also another rich, tall, dark and handsome guy that don't need help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Bro TD0620G is tall, dark & handsome and most important, very very rich !

Sometimes, girls offer 'free service' to him because they just want to BBBJ him and drink his ' golden juice '
Old 19-10-2006, 03:46 PM
Samster

Bro TD0620G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief_Executive
Like that, next time must travel pool with him so that can also get some of his limelight shadow and get good service at low price.

Did you get him to help you when you cheong in Hatyai or you are also another rich, tall, dark and handsome guy that don't need help?
Are you young, tall, handsome & rich ? If not, no point following Bro TF0620G to Hatyai because when he eat the fish meat, you only get to eat the fish bones .........

As for me, I am only interested in bonking 'Tigresses' from around the World
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1