The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2011, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Valuer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Dilemma...which way to turn to...Bros here pls advice.

Sticking up a thread here to seek for advice....

It's all about another infatuation with one of my ex lady colleague, married & is on the verge of divorce as well.

Happened to bump onto her while clubbing some weeks ago, and got to know that her marriage is on the rocks. Even know her hubby who was also in the same company where they got to know each other there. We even have weekends gathering often together, but all these stopped since I had left the company.

Heard from her that her hubby has extra-marital affairs out there while being posted to overseas. She confided quite a lot to me, and seems to be asking for advice every now and then. Can see that she is quite comfortable to share the nitty gritty details of the events happening.

Not sure if this has anything to do with her interest in me, but somehow we chat everyday but still priority is on her current issues, nothing kinky. Well, deep in my heart bearing some thoughts to get her laid & she is a pretty good catch at her age of mid 30s. But of cos now is I still manage a clean image to uphold her impression towards me.

I guess I always have some good chances with ladies who are always married/engaged status. Somehow always gets stuck in the situation not knowing what to do esp in this case I know the hubby as well.

Bros who have encountered similar experiences, can advice how to proceed further?? Not sure if the rest of the bros will want to know the details, I might pen them down to share later.
Old 11-08-2011, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Krazzie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dilemma...which way to turn to...Bros here pls advice.

She could just be treating you as a confidant and good close friends to vent out her heart don't think too much...

Of course such ladies are usually at their most vulnerable and if you proceed correctly usually you will be able to up them. But then you must ask yourself do you treat the guy as a friend? an acquaintance? Wanna play such ladies you must be a bastard in heart meaning if you feel a slightest feeling of guilt better don't do it just for the pussy or you may regret forever. Money can always buy a pussy, but you can never take back a wrong decision.
Old 11-08-2011, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 14
MarsIswar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dilemma...which way to turn to...Bros here pls advice.

Dude just follow where your heart lead u to but becareful dun get yourself burn in the process Prost live life n die
Old 11-08-2011, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Valuer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Dilemma...which way to turn to...Bros here pls advice.

Thanks for the replies Bros,

But how can I know her interest in me, i mean if there is, will there be any way to test her out?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1