The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2014, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

RVP out for 4 to 6 weeks...

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/p...7786--sow.html

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 22-03-2014, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
REAL draw for CL, before tonight

Man utd to take on bayner munich in quarter final

Even if saf was around,wat are the chances of beating 1 of the best team in the world? And Rvp is injured also for the quarter final

As much as i hate to say it,it gd bye to man utd in CL already

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 22-03-2014, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Man utd to take on bayern munich in quarter final

Even if saf was around,wat are the chances of beating 1 of the best team in the world? And Rvp is injured also for the quarter final

As much as i hate to say it,it gd bye to man utd in CL already
No matter what, i still support Man U....

Flashback 1999 UCL Final.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;

Last edited by lacoruna69; 23-03-2014 at 01:29 PM.
Old 23-03-2014, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

West Ham 0 - 2 Man U!!

Rooney with a spectacular 55 yard goal...Beckham was in the stands....amused n delighted.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 23-03-2014, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
West Ham 0 - 2 Man U!!

Rooney with a spectacular 55 yard goal...Beckham was in the stands....amused n delighted.
Always believe tis guy & RVP are Utd's best players & hope for now...nearly lost him last summer to Chelsea...n recently there was talk dat RVP was unhappy wif the DM & cos of tat they want him to leave the team soon...hope tat's not true...Red Devils cannot do w/o these 2 guys esp...When they are in-form, other teams will find them hard to beat..

but sigh...Roo esp likes to take off days whenever he feels like it ...tat doesn't help the team to get good consistent results to win trophies, championships etc..mho

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 25-03-2014, 01:04 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 0
JohnbassII is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnbassII is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnbassII is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A must win in the derby match.
GGMU!
Old 26-03-2014, 09:10 AM
Samster

Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Another sad day for utd fans losing 3-0 to our biggest rival
At home ground somemore!

Mr moyes is totally clueless when vs big clubs! Scoring in the first min of the game how worse can it get?

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 26-03-2014, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Another sad day for utd fans losing 3-0 to our biggest rival
At home ground somemore!

Mr moyes is totally clueless when vs big clubs! Scoring in the first min of the game how worse can it get?
the home form this season is nothing but atrocious. and moyes is setting all the wrong records!

moyes will not be sacked by united this season. but i thought he should do united, and saf for that matter, a favour by resigning. yes, we should give the man a chance. but does he know what he is supposed to do? to be honest, how many times have we seen him slumped in his seat looking void of ideas/tactics to turn the game around when the team needs him?

will the glazers still trust him with another reported 200m pounds to spend on players come the summer? will top players even want to come to play under him after seeing how he "coached" a champion into a mid-table also-ran?

but having said all these, as mentioned in my earlier post, it will be city vs chelski for the title. and i really don't mind either of them winning. as long as it is not liverpool.

and imho, it is ok to finish outside the top 6 and out of the europa league just so that we can take only one season and bounce back into the title fight.
Old 26-03-2014, 03:06 PM

JohnbassII is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnbassII is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnbassII is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very angry when I learned about the result.

On the flip side, I was thinking Moyes luck will change for the better when United got through the CL and won the next match because that was quite similar to SAF when he was first signed from Aberdeen.
Old 26-03-2014, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnbassII View Post
Very angry when I learned about the result.

On the flip side, I was thinking Moyes luck will change for the better when United got through the CL and won the next match because that was quite similar to SAF when he was first signed from Aberdeen.
Bro moyes beat west ham and olympianos,not barcelona or liverpool! Just by winning this 2 games u think he can change things ard?

Or utd fans now should be contended with winning mid table teams and bottom half CL teams? Losing all matches to pool and city in the league this season not to forget tio whack at old tafford 3-0! Is this the team who won the league by 11 pts last season?

Mata was a great player at chelsea,but under moyes he look like ur average player out there! Fellaini signing him was more exp than RVP! And may i know any games he play really well? Players like kawaga are left in the sub beach

So can anyone tell me wat did moyes did right this season?

It will be a fucking insult to see his ex club performing and finish in a higher league position than him

But of cos fans of liverpool,arsenal,chelsea,spurs,everton,man city would love moyes to be man utd manager forever

Old 26-03-2014, 05:37 PM

Quote:

So can anyone tell me wat did moyes did right this season?

It will be a fucking insult to see his ex club performing and finish in a higher league position than him
The only reason I see SAF hand-picking Moyes is because of stability.
There is always going to be a transitional period.

That birdnest hair guy is there to give an extra strength in midfield, from Moyes perspective and Moyes knows him from Everton.

Most Managers always try to lure their former players to new clubs.
I hope next season there will be a change for the better.
Old 26-03-2014, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
The only reason I see SAF hand-picking Moyes is because of stability.
There is always going to be a transitional period.

Clubs with new manager this season got chelsea,man city,bayner munich,barcelona,real madrid! Try asking their boss if they will sack their manager if can't get into CL next season! By answering transitional period to their boss will it help?

And as we all know bayner munich crowned german league champions ytd already!

So manager problem or transitional period?

And would a world class player join utd without CL? And from top Player transform to average player like mata? When they know the manager cannot bring out the best in them

Old 26-03-2014, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
...On the flip side, I was thinking Moyes luck will change for the better when United got through the CL and won the next match because that was quite similar to SAF when he was first signed from Aberdeen...
Both struggled when they first joined, but there is a major difference. Yes, SAF took some time, but he turned a struggling club into champions. Moyes has turned champions into strugglers in half a season, becoming worse than the club he left.

Quote:
....Mata was a great player at chelsea,but under moyes he look like ur average player out there! Fellaini signing him was more exp than RVP! And may i know any games he play really well? Players like kawaga are left in the sub beach...
Mata has been played on the wing since he joined, except for the West Ham game. And he excelled in that game playing in the centre, together with Kagawa and Young, the trio playing just behind Rooney. It was arguably Fellaini's best game for Utd as well, playing the defensive midfielder. And yet what does Moyes do for the very next game against City? Switch Mata back out to the wing again, and bench Kagawa again.

But what incensed me the most was what he said after - 'we must aspire to be like City'.

I have always been civil, but FUCK YOU MOYES. We were already way ahead of City before you came. Not enough that you have destroyed Utd's aura, turned Old Trafford into a gift shop - and now you flush our pride down the toilet by saying we have to aspire to be like City??? Why don't you just try being more like Manchester United?

Sad to say, I suspect he will not be fired.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result

Last edited by imom; 26-03-2014 at 11:51 PM.
Old 27-03-2014, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
But what incensed me the most was what he said after - 'we must aspire to be like City'.

I have always been civil, but FUCK YOU MOYES. We were already way ahead of City before you came. Not enough that you have destroyed Utd's aura, turned Old Trafford into a gift shop - and now you flush our pride down the toilet by saying we have to aspire to be like City??? Why don't you just try being more like Manchester United?

totally agreed with you bro imom. how can a United manager say we should try to reach the level of City? we have been there and done that! he was the one who had undone all the good works that saf has painstakingly built up over the years, and in less than one season!

i am fine with losing. but to lose without a fight, and being absolutely clueless about his team selection and tactics is certainly not acceptable.

saf would have stood at the technical area along the pitch shouting at the players to push till the very last kick. moyes? stuck and slumped to his seat and just hoping and hoping that somehow, some player can maybe get the ball into the opponents net. wtf?
Old 27-03-2014, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post

To make that type of comments mean he still think he is everton manager! As wat i mention he is only a mid table manager at the most! He doesn't have wat it take to be a top manager! He give up too easily i think

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1