The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2019, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Seeing this thread reminds me of an actual real encounter.

I got to know a lady staying in ang mo kio..........Damn!!! she's a very feminine milf in her 40s, divorced and have 2 children. Any men seen her most likely will fall for her as she's also very slim and tall.

She had a primary school boy and a sec1 daughter. So I went to her house to give tuition to her son. This lady also have knee pain and would go and see phsio and the physio will teach her how to stretch her leg etc.

One fine day whilst I was in her house giving her son tuition, she pop by and ask me to massage her leg.......damn this is so rare. And so after tuition, her son goes out and then she signalled me to her room. I am going nuts because she's wearing her shorts and her beautiful thighs were so seductively exposed.

In the room, she then lie down on her bed and so I also climb on top of her bed. Wow, so now my whole body was so near hers. So using my two arms, I prise open both her thighs to stretch.....damn!!! this is a fucking position....... and so I pulled both her thighs, her calf's, massage her toes and massage both her inner thighs......All the while she kept quiet and simply allow me to stretch and massage her thigh and legs in any way that I want. Because she's wearing her shorts, whilst stretching, I saw her quite transparent panties from time to time, I even saw her cheebye hair.

I was so stupid, I never dare go beyond massaging her inner thighs, I was just about half an inch away from her vagina.

The problem with me is that with regards to this lady, I behave like a very gentleman and so until today I've never touch her and she is not easy to get too. Of course I do fantasize of fucking with her. So I wonder what must I do. I can't proof but I know she's a very good fucker.
you should try creeping your fingers nearer and nearer her insides...
Old 04-09-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Re: It all started as a favour for a back rub..

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
you should try creeping your fingers nearer and nearer her insides...
Yes, that's why be too gentlemen get nothing....... I deeply regret...........and I'm still in contact with her and I'm still trying to open up to her.

Sigh, I treat her special because by chance we got to know each other and by Chance her father and my father were school classmate.
Old 05-09-2019, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
Kotobuki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes, that's why be too gentlemen get nothing....... I deeply regret...........and I'm still in contact with her and I'm still trying to open up to her.

Sigh, I treat her special because by chance we got to know each other and by Chance her father and my father were school classmate.
Chance is still there bro
Old 05-09-2019, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Seeing this thread reminds me of an actual real encounter.

I got to know a lady staying in ang mo kio..........Damn!!! she's a very feminine milf in her 40s, divorced and have 2 children. Any men seen her most likely will fall for her as she's also very slim and .......
The problem with me is that with regards to this lady, I behave like a very gentleman and so until today I've never touch her and she is not easy to get too. Of course I do fantasize of fucking with her. So I wonder what must I do. I can't proof but I know she's a very good fucker.
Wow! That is already an open invitation to ons. What are you waiting for?
Don't worry about being a gentleman. You are already a gentleman in her eyes and she has good impression of you.
Just make the next step and it is a win-win for both of you.
Women need it just as much as men. Especially milfs.
PM me and we can compare notes.
Old 05-09-2019, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
Wow! That is already an open invitation to ons. What are you waiting for?
Don't worry about being a gentleman. You are already a gentleman in her eyes and she has good impression of you.
Just make the next step and it is a win-win for both of you.
Women need it just as much as men. Especially milfs.
PM me and we can compare notes.
This lady also love dancing and she is very good in dancing...... Everytime when I was in her house before and after giving tuition to her primary school son, she would show me all the various dance moves.There was once she showed me the lambada dance.....She came very close to me , put her right hand on my shoulder and start to gyrate her hips towards me, as though fucking me, that type of movements, mine goodness it was so erotic, that's why I know she would be a great fucker, that's why one day I hope I can fuck her, ..... but I was too gentleman..... Gentleman will get nothing, it's a painful lesson I learnt.

I am still in touch with her but nowadays I'm very less of a gentleman with her.
Old 29-09-2019, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
hawk007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
This lady also love dancing and she is very good in dancing......

I am still in touch with her but nowadays I'm very less of a gentleman with her.
Why do? Pls go to next step soon and update us
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1