The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 25-08-2019, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Great win but nearly caught out a few times off guard due to high defensive line...Robbo and Trent are both excellent crosser from the byeline but it would be better if the team gets wingers who should be doing this job..
Old 25-08-2019, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Impressive performance last night except for the last bit when we took our foot off the gas.

So happy that Salah played a blinder but would like to ring praises on a few others who also stood out last night:

The correlation between Firmino at his best and our general play being at that level is no coincidence. He opens up an incredible number of options when it’s all clicking;

Matip is an absolute monster you can't drop him in this form, Gomez will have to wait for his chance. I'm glad Klopp sees it like this as well. Actually think Matip even outshone VVD last night;

Wijnaldum did what he does best without drawing much attention to himself. Read somewhere that he completed 47 out of 48 passes last night before being subbed, awesome stuff;

Fabinho was back to his solid steely best.

As for Arsenal...well...

Unai Emery has filed a formal complaint to the FA stating "We've told you we never want to play Liverpool again EVER!"

Seriously though, think Emery got his tactics wrong last night. Playing so deep in defense, not starting Lacazette was a mistake, so too starting Xhaka over Torreira. Ceballos was also disappointing, although I think he was played out of position.

But the biggest joke must be 'MOTM' David Luiz with '2 assists' , really Side Show Bob

That said, the Gooners can take comfort in Pepe, had glimpses of pure class and once he is up to speed should be a real gem.

Anyways back to Liverpool, still very early days, but at least we have put out a marker not only to City but also to the other top teams in Europe. Not forgetting we still have Alisson & Keita to return.

Finally have to say that I am not only sick and tired with the rubbish bias commentary coming out of Gary 'Rat Boy/Face' Neville's mouth but also that of Martin Tyler(clearly biased against us) and now even Jamie Carragher with his recent nonsense. Sky football needs to do a review of this useless trio. Only saving grace is the appearance of Mourinho.
Old 25-08-2019, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
I
Finally have to say that I am not only sick and tired with the rubbish bias commentary coming out of Gary 'Rat Boy/Face' Neville's mouth but also that of Martin Tyler(clearly biased against us) and now even Jamie Carragher with his recent nonsense. Sky football needs to do a review of this useless trio. Only saving grace is the appearance of Mourinho.
Better tune in to BT sports for the commentary. Those pundiks at Skysports were hopelessly Manure team.

If you watched Phil Neville pre-game analysis then you will vomit blood. IMO - he is a sissy can only deal with women team.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 25-08-2019, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Matip is an absolute monster you can't drop him in this form, Gomez will have to wait for his chance. I'm glad Klopp sees it like this as well. Actually think Matip even outshone VVD last night;

Matip has been massive for us since January 2019. Way better than Gomez. Normally players take 1-2 touches to control after receiving a pass. If you notice Matip has a special trick, he will wait for the opponent to take a first touch before coming in to steal possession. Before the opponent can fully control the back he will come in. He will also not come in before the opponent touch the ball. Very smooth.

Which channel were you watching? The studio guests last night were Micheal Owen and Owen Hargreaves. Anyway, commentators tend to be split between good and bad guy. Each one biased towards 1 side. Martin Tyler has been anti-liverpool for so long.
Old 25-08-2019, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Any coincidence?

Man Utd's last league home defeat - Crystal Palace

Man City's last league home defeat - Crystal Palace

Liverpool's last league home defeat - Crystal Palace

Arsenal's last league home defeat - Crystal Palace

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 25-08-2019, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Arsenal was completely shambolic last night. I believed Wenger must be feeling very sad.
Find that Pool didn't play that well overall last night, it was Arsenal that made Pool looked good. Despite having all the possession in the 1st 70mins, Pool don't looked threatening @all, the crosses from the 2 full backs were intercepted easily. Couple of brilliant moments from Salah resulted in the goals. Apart from that, nothing much to shout about! But end of the day, I am happy with the 3pts!
Old 25-08-2019, 07:11 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Arsenal was completely shambolic last night. I believed Wenger must be feeling very sad.
Find that Pool didn't play that well overall last night, it was Arsenal that made Pool looked good. Despite having all the possession in the 1st 70mins, Pool don't looked threatening @all, the crosses from the 2 full backs were intercepted easily. Couple of brilliant moments from Salah resulted in the goals. Apart from that, nothing much to shout about! But end of the day, I am happy with the 3pts!
Arsenal's new signing David Luiz actually made them worse. Their defence were in shambles and no real organisation. Anyway we should thank him for gifting us the 2 Salah goals.
Old 25-08-2019, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

well Arsenal got a bargain buy in David Luiz!
Old 25-08-2019, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Another match without clean sheet.
Once the changes were made there was a big gap in midfield and this needs to improve.
OX still not up to speed as I see him one of the three in the middle.
Old 25-08-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes you are right. Actually I suspect Sky Sports itself is pro United. But I still like to get a flavour of what they are all saying from Sky Sports, BT, beIN etc, even just to say that they are shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Better tune in to BT sports for the commentary. Those pundiks at Skysports were hopelessly Manure team.
On Matip, agree. Like your take on his technical ability as well. Think VVD may have helped to give him confidence too. I have no doubt that without Alisson & VVD we would not be Champions of Europe and serious contenders for the EPL.

On the channel...it is Sky Sports Saturday Night Football with Kelly Cates(King Kenny's daughter) and Jaime Redknapp. Martin Tyler & 'RatBoy' Neville were doing commentary with added commentary from Carragher. It's from local UK Sky where I sometimes get recorded clips sent by an old friend who lives in the UK. Don't think Jose was on last night but I mentioned him because I think he naturally provides a very interesting alternative perspective.

Oh and you are absolutely right, Martin Tyler appears to really dislike us. Same goes for the beIN duo of Keys & Grey. Gone are days of true non bias professionalism as seen by the likes of the late Brian Moore from ITV Sport.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Matip has been massive for us since January 2019. Way better than Gomez. Normally players take 1-2 touches to control after receiving a pass. If you notice Matip has a special trick, he will wait for the opponent to take a first touch before coming in to steal possession. Before the opponent can fully control the back he will come in. He will also not come in before the opponent touch the ball. Very smooth.

Which channel were you watching? The studio guests last night were Micheal Owen and Owen Hargreaves. Anyway, commentators tend to be split between good and bad guy. Each one biased towards 1 side. Martin Tyler has been anti-liverpool for so long.
Old 25-08-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
Arsenal's new signing David Luiz actually made them worse. Their defence were in shambles and no real organisation. Anyway we should thank him for gifting us the 2 Salah goals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
well Arsenal got a bargain buy in David Luiz!
Old 26-08-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17651 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Reason why Chelsea sold David Luiz. He is a liability.

Poor defensive and pull Salah shirt when caught out. New rule automatic penalty. Salah penalty was pure class and confident.
Sadly, Unai and Luiz are delusional.
Unai called it a soft penalty while Luiz said it should only be a yellow card.
I always said in the Arsenal chat that Lampard did everything but personally deliver Luiz to Arsenal!!

So sad!
Old 26-08-2019, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Watch these 2 interviews if time allows. The first interview is quite funny.
Old 26-08-2019, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

can see J. Klopp is a down to earth coach and person who generally cares about his team and players. which is why players are willing to give 100% for Klopp.

would be a dream to meet J. Klopp and take a pic with this great manager!
Old 26-08-2019, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13133 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Sadly, Unai and Luiz are delusional.
Unai called it a soft penalty while Luiz said it should only be a yellow card.
I always said in the Arsenal chat that Lampard did everything but personally deliver Luiz to Arsenal!!

So sad!
Arsenal likes to buy players from Chelsea .. Peter Cech .. now Luiz. Really don’t know why? Peter Cech only won 1 FA cup with Arsenal despite that Arsenal is the most successful club with 13th Cup!

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1