The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 23-08-2019, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
Yup, cheaper, but the girls prefer to check in at nearby hotels, or unless you residing nearby. To travel out of SK, I believe it’s possible, but probably different quotation. Usually I just do my cheap trill fun there, 100฿ for some wild lap dance, tuning, whatever you guys called it.
What are the chances of doing LT at SK? Is it something that is if the norm or more out of the norm like the girls only prefer ST at some cheap hotel room nearby and finish
Old 23-08-2019, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Here's 20 for to choose from.. Octave is my favourite because it's the only one that is 360deg.. also that particular hotel has something in the hotel room that makes those LT nights super intimate..

http://www.bangkok.com/top10-rooftop-bars.htm
Thank u bro
Old 23-08-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 15
New to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
What are the chances of doing LT at SK? Is it something that is if the norm or more out of the norm like the girls only prefer ST at some cheap hotel room nearby and finish
Ehh BF/ST/LT prices there definitely cheaper then SC/nana but not by alot. Mostly will do ST...rare few do LT as they usually too lazy or they got “things” on the next day. The nearby hotel room is like maybe 1-2 mins walk away, they always use it. Used to be called washington hotel but I think change name already. If go your hotel usually they prefer if it is nearby like ratchada area, but then again all depends on the girl. Best to go the 7-11 nearby and break big notes to small notes, best to carry like few 1-2K of 100 notes in case you wanna lap dance or tip. Inside is 80% dark so sometimes hard to see money properly.
Old 24-08-2019, 12:06 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Going bkk soon for second time, will try the sky bar
Old 24-08-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
kongkong202 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For me , Best places to f and go are either Soapies or humsup Massage Palours....
Even Thermae Cafe is a hit or miss thing.
As for beer bars with rooms for f....other Bros can enlighten you.
Old 25-08-2019, 09:00 PM
Samster

bu55ie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Would paying 1.5k be reasonable for 1 shot/ 1hr ?
Old 26-08-2019, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
zarathustra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bu55ie View Post
Without knowing any context, in general. Yes.

There's guys in other threads stating the willingly paid 3.5k for 2 shots to girls they have had before (let alone get regular discount!) so in light of that crazy stuff then yes, 1.5k for a FJ is ok.

An an agogo with a dancer it is great. For a ladbyboy from an agogo it is high. For a FL on the street it is high. For a FL from a nightclub it's ok. For Thermae it is excellent. For beer bar- maybe high side.

All these depend on the girl...
Old 27-08-2019, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 7
oppais is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroppais is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Seriously, 1.5k, you are getting the roadside girl standing outside nana. Quality wise, at best I seen a 5/10. Any decent lady you get from thermae, starts from 2500baht.
Old 28-08-2019, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by oppais View Post
Seriously, 1.5k, you are getting the roadside girl standing outside nana. Quality wise, at best I seen a 5/10. Any decent lady you get from thermae, starts from 2500baht.
Those FLs at Nana hotel carpark used to be 1K-1.5K..... but not anymore. Now they want at least 2K..... which you need to bargain for it as usually when they open mouth will quote 2.5K-3K.
Old 29-08-2019, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bu55ie View Post
You will be hard put to find any lady that will accept 1.5K in BKK now..... I was just in BKK over the National Day long weekend and prices everywhere have skyrocketed. Even in those places where the locals monger..... prices have been marked up too.

Last year I was still able to fish those part-time uni FLs in Rhamkhamheang (mini thermae) for 1K-1.5K...... now they want 2K minimum..... even for those newbies.

Similarly in Saphan Kwai..... gone are the days of 1.2K-1.5K for ST. Now with the proliferation of Ah Tiong & Kimchi cheongsters there.... prices have been marked up..... eg in Tded99 / Chat....... now the ST rate is 2K not including room.... you need to pay another 500b for room which was previously included in the all-in price as Tded99 has arrangements with the ST hotel for exclusive prebooked rooms.

During this trip the only place where I was able to find cheap P4P was in Bang Yai.... which is far out north of Bangkok in Nonthaburi..... even there the cheapest FL was 1.6K (MILF) at a cafe pub opposite the Central Plaza Westgate Mall.... the younger FLs there are asking 2K.
Old 29-08-2019, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
I was just in BKK over the National Day long weekend and prices everywhere have skyrocketed. Even in those places where the locals monger..... prices have been marked up too.
Not sure if it's a coincidence. Mamasan at one of the NEP bars was texting me asking why my friends and I weren't in BKK for the long holiday.

I think working girls somehow know that the national day and Haji holiday is like the Singapore golden week so if you tell them you are Singaporean your prices get marked up immediately?

I was in krabi, ST was 2k, LT is 3k. Barfine 500.

Young girls between 24-26yr olds, fair skin, a-b cup with no implants cause they prob can't afford yet from isaan.

Quality in terms of looks probably not good enough for Baccara first floor but maybe good enough for 2nd and 3rd floor dance floor wearing the white shirts or dancing topless.
Old 01-09-2019, 06:45 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Going bkk soon for second time, will try the sky bar
seriously can only afford thailand? pay 2.6 k only can afford to go thailand while others go japan speand. thats pathetic for a fatso loser like you aint it?
Old 01-09-2019, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
seriously can only afford thailand? pay 2.6 k only can afford to go thailand while others go japan speand. thats pathetic for a fatso loser like you aint it?
Knuckleduster use other user ah cause u are ban. U go japan mean u rich ah, I go many time japan so I richer than u. U are stupid go Japan is rich. That show u are a boy with no Brian hahahahaha, want me to buy u a ticket anot. I think I buy ticket for u, u also no money to spend there, cause u are poor earn so little like $2600, poor thing can go jb only. Hahahahaha
Old 03-09-2019, 02:41 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by realy View Post
Went Soi Cowboy Baccara last night and was surprised ground level also become like 2nd floor with naked gers dancing for a short segment. I ask my regular fren and she say started recently in June.

But the naked gers are not the usual tier 1 ladies that worked at the ground level
I drop by Baccara @ 9pm and was surprised no need to buy drink and allowed to enter..... inside was quite empty with few customers and the girls dancing on both ground level & upstairs were all fully clothed. I spoke to a waitress that I knew and she told me to come back after 11pm if I want to see naked girls.... I went barhop to Crazy House, Long Gun & Cockatoo before going back to Baccara again near midnight.
This time it was packed and the sign "Buy drinks before entry" was hung out again. Barely any seat available inside and sure enough both sets of girls were buck naked on both levels.
Old 03-09-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

bu55ie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
You will be hard put to find any lady that will accept 1.5K in BKK now..... I was just in BKK over the National Day long weekend and prices everywhere have skyrocketed. Even in those places where the locals monger..... prices have been marked up too.

Last year I was still able to fish those part-time uni FLs in Rhamkhamheang (mini thermae) for 1K-1.5K...... now they want 2K minimum..... even for those newbies.

Similarly in Saphan Kwai..... gone are the days of 1.2K-1.5K for ST. Now with the proliferation of Ah Tiong & Kimchi cheongsters there.... prices have been marked up..... eg in Tded99 / Chat....... now the ST rate is 2K not including room.... you need to pay another 500b for room which was previously included in the all-in price as Tded99 has arrangements with the ST hotel for exclusive prebooked rooms.

During this trip the only place where I was able to find cheap P4P was in Bang Yai.... which is far out north of Bangkok in Nonthaburi..... even there the cheapest FL was 1.6K (MILF) at a cafe pub opposite the Central Plaza Westgate Mall.... the younger FLs there are asking 2K.
Thanks for the guide. Dun Wan to end up spoiling the price out there. Yup, referring to those normal FL, not those classy ones.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1