The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-08-2019, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Wah, like that also can..... hidden costs.....
Your choice only. Spa is always like that, unknown then you ask for rates when GQ poped. Now whether it's OWO, Fuck-house or proper health center all massed up. The rates are probably accurate for fuck-house.

When a spa means you are at their mercy, you can research market rates in HC section then go or generously be a carrot. 50/80/100 doesn't apply right? Haven't been spa for a while.

It's ultimately your choice and preference. So that advertisement actually accurate. The rest upon negotiation.
Old 25-08-2019, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Haha I don't know how it feel as I avoid bbbj...
Good thing you have the discipline bro. I still trying to move to this strictly no Bbbj zone, despite having a rather nasty ordeal years ago. No, not talking about STD aspects, I referring to purely BADLY performed Bbbj, with teeth grinding on your shaft and at times head, hence I damn scared of Fast and Furious up and down type of Bbbj.

My bad experience that time was a CIM Bbbj, it's a fantasy for most of us watch Jap AV, unload into the chio bu mouth. That day I was not having a "form" day, so despite the ML being known for good Bbbj skills, she started to get tired and asked "You sure you can CIM kind?", that kinda become a ego issue to me at that moment, so despite started feeling her teeth more and more, I told myself it should be fine, partly the good sensation also masked the discomfort, on the flipside I guess it kinda become an ego issue for her to prove that she skillful enough to make me CIM, so her Bbbj becomes more frantic and rushed, amazingly I managed to CIM, but seriously WORST decision ever. Following day I pay the price, no bleeding but all the teeth grinding and rough handling took a toll on my skin. It became sore and some peeling at the parts the teeth grinded, it was an absolute nightmare, I was out of action for weeks, even after fully healed I have phobia for pretty long.

Unfortunately the horny bastard in me started to re-embrace Bbbj eventually but I became super cautious. Any discomfort I feel I stop her and ask to switch to HJ..no CIM nevermind oredi..

I guess best is to avoid Bbbj TOTALLY. It's something I working on..hopefully achieve ASAP, coz not everytime can be lucky and heal completely.

The message I have for Bbbj lovers is, quit it if you can. If you can't (or yet), please don't be a hero or let ego, pleasure overrule your body's basic defense signal, if you even feel A BIT discomfort with the teeth touching, ABORT MISSION IMMEDIATELY. It just ain't worth it, trust me.

Last edited by Johndick; 25-08-2019 at 10:05 PM.
Old 25-08-2019, 10:03 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Good thing you have the discipline bro. I still trying to move to this strictly no Bbbj zone, despite having a rather nasty ordeal years ago. No, not talking about STD aspects, I referring to purely BADLY performed Bbbj, with teeth grinding on your shaft and at times head, hence I damn scared of Fast and Furious up and down type of Bbbj.

My bad experience that time was a CIM Bbbj, it's a fantasy for most of us watch Jap AV, unload into the chio bu mouth. That day I was not having a "form" day, so despite the ML being known for good Bbbj skills, she started to get tired and asked "You sure you can CIM kind?", that kinda become a ego issue to me at that moment, so despite started feeling her teeth more and more, I told myself it should be fine, partly the good sensation also masked the discomfort, on the flipside I guess it kinda become an ego issue for her to prove that she skillful enough to make me CIM, so her Bbbj becomes more frantic and rushed, amazingly I managed to CIM, but seriously WORST decision ever. Following day I pay the price, no bleeding but all the teeth grinding and rough handling took a toll on my skin. It became sore and some peeling at the parts the teeth grinder, it was an absolute nightmare, I was out of action for weeks, even after fully healed I have phobia for pretty long.

Unfortunately the horny bastard in me started to embrace Bbbj eventually but I became super cautious. Any discomfort I feel I stop her and ask to switch to HJ..no CIM nevermind oredi..

I guess best is to avoid Bbbj TOTALLY. It's something I working on..hopefully achieve ASAP, coz not everytime can be lucky and heal completely.
I feel you bro. Totally. Teeth is a big issue, I got the same principle, feel teeth and definitely no. Actually BBBJ is not alwsys about fast and furious or whether the tool is too big mouth too small (got 30% chance of absolute misfit though).

The skillful ones will know the areas to tease, the force and speed to apply, sometimes doesn't need to deep throat. Bad BBBJ is my bane, once I start to feel that way, the shaft will stand down.
Old 25-08-2019, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
I feel you bro. Totally. Teeth is a big issue, I got the same principle, feel teeth and definitely no. Actually BBBJ is not alwsys about fast and furious or whether the tool is too big mouth too small (got 30% chance of absolute misfit though).

The skillful ones will know the areas to tease, the force and speed to apply, sometimes doesn't need to deep throat. Bad BBBJ is my bane, once I start to feel that way, the shaft will stand down.
Yeah bro, think this will serve as a timely reminder to all, especially as some bros pointed out this seems to be a Bbbj season with okt telling the girls this is SOP services to have. Problem is good Bbbj MLs are hard to come by.
Old 25-08-2019, 10:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
how good if syt anxin can at least offer cbj like in the past.
Got lah, but I’d rather her use her hands..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 25-08-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Finally got a chance to meet Carol recently. I can understand why bros love her so much, but i just don't seem to have rapport with her. Of course what's been said is true, confusing instructions and her asking a lot of questions before entering her building. Almost walked away to find mimi instead. Sensual was great though. But unsure about rtm.
Understand you bro and agree each one gives a different experience. I RTM-ed MiMi yesterday after my initial session the previous week. Was supposed to reach out to Natalie but mini-me wanted MiMi and I must say she is definitely addictive.

The experience does boil down to the chemistry. I must say I'm way too comfortable with MiMi 'cause she pushes all my buttons and she is simply super hardworking and oh too cute in my book. My 90 min session was even more amazing than the first and she managed to do so with no complaints, a fantastic attitude, decent conversation and no sad home-front tale....
Old 25-08-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Got lah, but I’d rather her use her hands..
ask before 1 lah, have she will put cbj dun have will strike off.
Old 25-08-2019, 10:54 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Mengmeng vs. Mimi, who is the more hiong one?
Old 25-08-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 16
dereklim1985 is one of the Best!dereklim1985 is one of the Best!dereklim1985 is one of the Best!

my 3rd visit to Amei and might be the last one as she is leaving soon to go back home to celebrate mid autumn. She told me last day is 31st August.

Same as usual service, plus added head massage for me, she seems to be much more open up to me and she does remember me and when is the last i visited her.

The location is now in a much more secluded area, which difficult for public transport people.
Old 25-08-2019, 11:39 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post

My bad experience that time was a CIM Bbbj, it's a fantasy for most of us watch Jap AV, unload into the chio bu mouth. That day I was not having a "form" day, so despite the ML being known for good Bbbj skills, she started to get tired and asked "You sure you can CIM kind?", that kinda become a ego issue to me at that moment, so despite started feeling her teeth more and more, I told myself it should be fine, partly the good sensation also masked the discomfort, on the flipside I guess it kinda become an ego issue for her to prove that she skillful enough to make me CIM, so her Bbbj becomes more frantic and rushed, amazingly I managed to CIM, but seriously WORST decision ever. Following day I pay the price, no bleeding but all the teeth grinding and rough handling took a toll on my skin. It became sore and some peeling at the parts the teeth grinded, it was an absolute nightmare, I was out of action for weeks, even after fully healed I have phobia for pretty long.

Unfortunately the horny bastard in me started to re-embrace Bbbj eventually but I became super cautious. Any discomfort I feel I stop her and ask to switch to HJ..no CIM nevermind oredi..

The message I have for Bbbj lovers is, quit it if you can. If you can't (or yet), please don't be a hero or let ego, pleasure overrule your body's basic defense signal, if you even feel A BIT discomfort with the teeth touching, ABORT MISSION IMMEDIATELY. It just ain't worth it, trust me.
Yah I ever kana shitty teeth bbbj long ago and it's terrible.

After that I stop once and for all no matter how good that ML is said to be for bbbj..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 25-08-2019, 11:41 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post

Shaft stands down means u feel teething and means mood gone...

Well to each their own also lah..

U all can bbbj as long as u like...your dick and not somebody's else's dick mah

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 26-08-2019, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 9
hthg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhthg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhthg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

SO today went to visit Amei, heard from a few bros in this thread saying she looks like a model, indeed she really looks like one hot model and quite tall too, 168cm. Not only she is chio, her eyes, that CFM eyes, even I see liao will get electrized . One thing is her massage actually really non-existent, but she really put in effort and caring to massage you. Her boobs was really big, firm and most importantly natural! Her body is one of a hell hot.
She has a bubbly character, like you having a bad day, her character will lighten your mood up. If I have a gf like her, I will be very proud to bring her out and gai gai. She will attract a lot attention out there.

Sadly she really don't do BBBJ or go full nude which I understand after talking to her. SHe's quite chatty and her GFE really over the roof, its like ur actual GF pei you, hug u those kind. Her playability actually soso, is more like she teases you, with tat power GFE in exchange, will really tio KC-ed. Her HJ not bad, quite good for me at least plus GFE will feel shiok when cumming.

Imagine she willing to do BBBJ, go full nude and her power GFE, really can become AP and be fully booked! Her last day is exactly end of this month. She said she might wanna come back in future. Up to individual whether wanna try her or not. If you wan massage, don bother to go. But for GFE and hot body, you may consider going.
Old 26-08-2019, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Shaft stands down means u feel teething and means mood gone...

Well to each their own also lah..

U all can bbbj as long as u like...your dick and not somebody's else's dick mah
Regardless, bad BBBJ includes teething but also means lack pf suction, half pass six effort. Can feel one, if the ML doesn't want to do BBBJ she won't do a good job.

And I will let a proper WL bbbj my dick, I wouldn't bbbj my own dick or someone else. Not into that.

To each his own. You enjoy a good HDLY, I like an expertly done enthusiastic BBBJ.
Old 26-08-2019, 06:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Understand you bro and agree each one gives a different experience. I RTM-ed MiMi yesterday after my initial session the previous week. Was supposed to reach out to Natalie but mini-me wanted MiMi and I must say she is definitely addictive.

The experience does boil down to the chemistry. I must say I'm way too comfortable with MiMi 'cause she pushes all my buttons and she is simply super hardworking and oh too cute in my book. My 90 min session was even more amazing than the first and she managed to do so with no complaints, a fantastic attitude, decent conversation and no sad home-front tale....
didnt find mimi link on sglonely link?
Old 26-08-2019, 06:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 18
Chxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls" - YoYo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapidud View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-yo-yo/

Feeling bored & tried to engage Daisy or YoYo who were around the area I was visiting… the one that provides "more" services seem to edge out the other, so picked YoYo…

Place is actually quite a walk from MRT, but definitely discreet and pretty "new"… it was some sort of condo-apartment, but also looks like hotel rooms… anyway, once I entered, I saw the King size bed, with bathroom, wardrobe, study table, pantry washing basin… new and cosy.

As for the ML… 80% close to photo, petite, and accommodating… helped me holf the shower head while I bathe, just to let her see that my dick was well cleaned & ready for BbBj!

As she collected the fee first, and going for 2 x HJ, so FHFL, get her to arouse my cock, and go for the first shot!

Performance wise, she really put in her effort to pump & make me feel good about it… for long 30min, and my rod was still hard & not spilling the juice yet. Then she claimed that most Singaporean men could really last very long & she's getting that for the first time from me & tired her arms out!

Anyway, I let her rest & wanted her reveal more of her chest to arouse me to shoot faster… but she was so shy and told me to come next time then she'll take it off…

Well, after her rest for 5min, got her to lick my dickhead… and she claimed it's her first time doing BJ! And she could lick around my penis, but when it comes to putting the whole phallus into her mouth, she literally choked and wanted to vomit…and sweared it's her FIRST time doing oral sex! Ok loh, spared her again and tried her massage… hard enough, but too short… spent too much time pumping my dick earlier… half-an-hour just flew past, and when I had my shot from her very good and hardworking hands, and sensual moaning, it was just 5 min away from next customer!

Verdict:
Well, if u wish to see a cute, petite lady with reasonably good spa massage skill, go for her!

If u desire BbbJ or FJ, then look elsewhere… pls don't coerce her to perform something she's not cut out to do… yet.

RTM? Quite unlikely for me😅
As there are so many babes to work on😉
means not even half nude?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1