The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2006, 07:23 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Newbie's Guide to Accessing The Chat Room

Resolving Common Problems
extract from http://support.raidersoft.com/resolve.html

2a. When I attempt to open the Java™ applet, I see a blank gray box only.
My web browser reports a "bad magic number" error when loading SigmaChat, RaiderCSS, or ICE

2b. When I attempt to open the Java™ applet, I see a red checkbox only.

Try emptying your browser's cache first (see above). Remember to shut down all instances of your web browser after emptying the cache (temporary internet files). If this does not work, it is possible that you do not have Java™ installed. Please visit Sun's Free Java™ Download Site to download and install Java. Java is the most powerful extension to web technology today, and no web browser is complete without it!

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 14-04-2006, 07:25 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

3. When I attempt to open the chat room, a message appears telling me to install software. What is wrong?

You need to install Java™ support (see above) On most computers, you can simply follow the on-screen directions to have Java™ installed for you automatically by your web browser. If this fails, we strongly encourage you to visit Sun's Free Java™ Download Site to download and install Java. Java is the most powerful extension to web technology today, and no web browser is complete without it!

Old 14-04-2006, 07:27 PM

4. My Macintosh computer is having various problems with SigmaChat.

SigmaChat is not supported on Macintosh OS 8.x and below systems. SigmaChat runs best on OS X when using MSIE, Netscape or Mozilla. When using OS 9 we recommend using MSIE only. Problems have been reported when using the Safari browser.

Old 14-04-2006, 07:28 PM

4. I connect to to the internet with AOL, but am unable to login to the Java™ applet.

Do not use the built-in AOL web browser. Instead, use the web browser (usually Microsoft Internet Explorer) that was included with your computer/operating system.

Old 14-04-2006, 07:30 PM

5. When I click "Login" nothing happens, or a message appears telling me that it cannot connect, or that I have been disconnected. What is wrong?

First, check to make sure that all of our chat servers are online. Check here. If a server is offline, simply wait a few minutes. It is extremely rare that our chat servers go down, and we have automated systems in place to ensure they are back up and running within 10 minutes of going down. Secondly, and the most likely scenario, is that you are using a computer restricted by a firewall; see below:

Old 14-04-2006, 07:31 PM

6. I am using a computer behind a firewall, or in a work/education environment. How can I connect?

For SigmaChat, you, or your network administrator, will need to allow TCP access on ports 8000 through 8009 at client.sigmachat.com. On some LAN firewalls, you may simply set the security setting to "Low" while you wish to use our chat software.

For ICE and RaiderCSS, you, or your network administrator, will need to allow TCP access on ports 45000 through 45199 at css.raidersoft.com and ice.raidersoft.com (respectively). On some LAN firewalls, you may simply set the security setting to "Low" while you wish to use our chat software.

Old 14-04-2006, 07:35 PM

7. I have been banned from a chat room, and feel that I can behave myself now. Who should I contact to get un-banned?

You will need to contact the owner/administrator of the chat room. If you do not know who this is, try contacting the site's webmaster. RaiderSoft is unable to provide end-user assistance with this information.

8. I am still having problems. Who should I contact?

if you still dont know how to connect... then please "CONNECT" DNAT... You will need to contact the owner/administrator of the chat room.. and If you do not know who this is then you really deserve to be hanged .., try contacting the site's webmaster.

Old 07-05-2006, 09:56 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
blackout is Cool - loads of Potential

tks for the write up .. .
Old 11-05-2006, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 18
Leegonggong is one of the Best!Leegonggong is one of the Best!Leegonggong is one of the Best!Leegonggong is one of the Best!

Me too also say thank you.
Old 22-05-2006, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 18
angie II deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyangie II deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

read liao.
Old 24-05-2006, 01:57 PM
Rainman61sg

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Thanks for the info
Old 09-06-2006, 07:57 PM
BKK Kaki

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

test tset test
Old 20-06-2006, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
magoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

noted & 10Q
Old 23-06-2006, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 18
hosyino is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhosyino is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhosyino is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TQ senoir brother Big Sexy.
Old 28-06-2006, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
DingDangHead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks and noted!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1