The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2015, 10:35 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
LivinKevin is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Cat 150 -- Skinny syt FR

Hi I want to express my recent experience in this place L18H20 (Lorong 18 house 20) with a nice young chic.

*Qian duo duo*

Number: 001
Height: 1.61m
Weight: about 40-42 kg
Chest size: B+
Skin: fair porcelain, white

*Pleasuring Services Provided:*

*A Pleasure Worth Remembering*

We started out with a warm kissing and hugging like we were excited. She slowly removed my clothes and led me to shower. The chick smells good.
The bathroom action was fantastic! She has this Gel and applied it all over my dirty from work body and surprisingly used her boobs to massage my front body.

The sensation was terrific especially I was just off from work. My cock was just rock hard during the bathing action liao.
She has this authentic style of kissing, it was light and she skillfully teased me with her tongue.

Damn I wanna bonk her already but I want to experience all of her pleasuring services. She continued with kissing my nipples like it was icecream it was magical. The chio has some skills.

She continued with doing BBBJ but it was more than that, she was sucking and teasing my penis with a mouthful of warm water, “WHAT a SENSATION!” Added with some deep throating skills I almost cum, but she knows when to stop shes very good with teasing. Then she massaged me from the back using her boobs down to my buttocks.

Then the unexpected happened, she surprisingly licked my *asshole without even putting condom.

She’s very good with French kissing recommended high GFE, she pleasures you with nice chats during sex. She’s good with putting condom using her mouth BBBJ before fucking.

She possess this nice firm boobs, not saggy and perky. I’m not sure if her pussy was hairless or shaved but it was incredibly smooth and pinkish.
This is also my top reason why I loved the service; the girl uses sex equipment like the lay on back bath, love making swing and the unforgettable S chair.

She was a nice provider of 1 Dragon Service – Dongguan Service. Overall service satisfaction was a 9/10. Happy bonking bros.

https://sbfsg.net/showth...0&goto=newpost

Last edited by LivinKevin; 26-10-2015 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Added few words
Old 26-10-2015, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
thinkwhtudoing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LivinKevin View Post
Hi I want to express my recent experience in this place L18H20 (Lorong 18 house 20) with a nice young chic.

*Qian duo duo*

Number: 001
Height: 1.61m
Weight: about 40-42 kg
Chest size: B+
Skin: fair porcelain, white

*Pleasuring Services Provided:*

*A Pleasure Worth Remembering*

We started out with a warm kissing and hugging like we were excited. She slowly removed my clothes and led me to shower. The chick smells good.
The bathroom action was fantastic! She has this Gel and applied it all over my dirty from work body and surprisingly used her boobs to massage my front body.

The sensation was terrific especially I was just off from work. My cock was just rock hard during the bathing action liao.
She has this authentic style of kissing, it was light and she skillfully teased me with her tongue.

Damn I wanna bonk her already but I want to experience all of her pleasuring services. She continued with kissing my nipples like it was icecream it was magical. The chio has some skills.

She continued with doing BBBJ but it was more than that, she was sucking and teasing my penis with a mouthful of warm water, “WHAT a SENSATION!” Added with some deep throating skills I almost cum, but she knows when to stop shes very good with teasing. Then she massaged me from the back using her boobs down to my buttocks.

Then the unexpected happened, she surprisingly licked my *asshole without even putting condom.

She’s very good with French kissing recommended high GFE, she pleasures you with nice chats during sex. She’s good with putting condom using her mouth BBBJ before fucking.

She possess this nice firm boobs, not saggy and perky. I’m not sure if her pussy was hairless or shaved but it was incredibly smooth and pinkish.
This is also my top reason why I loved the service; the girl uses sex equipment like the lay on back bath, love making swing and the unforgettable S chair.

She was a nice provider of 1 Dragon Service – Dongguan Service. Overall service satisfaction was a 9/10. Happy bonking bros.

https://sbfsg.net/showth...0&goto=newpost

Thanks for FR bra.. But is there a special condom for AR?
Since u said surprisingly licked my assholes without putting condom ? ;D
Old 27-10-2015, 11:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
WetPakz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a chance to get this girl Xiao Yan #005 from L18H20 the gal claims she is 25 years old and around 50 to 52 kg. She looks more like 21-22 y.o for me. Good massaging skills and booby works for stimulation and relaxation . Marked her, Probably will comeback 4 more.
Old 27-10-2015, 07:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
playboysgking is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by WetPakz View Post
Had a chance to get this girl Xiao Yan #005 from L18H20 the gal claims she is 25 years old and around 50 to 52 kg. She looks more like 21-22 y.o for me. Good massaging skills and booby works for stimulation and relaxation . Marked her, Probably will comeback 4 more.
Thanks for the info Bro, maybe will come this weekend the place is fresh so hopefully the ladies too.. . lol
Old 27-10-2015, 10:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
playboysgking is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Permission to post:

2. Xiao Yan
Number: 005
Height: 1.66m
Weight: 51kg

I really wanted to share my opinion for my maniac bros out there. I hope you find my points helpful. So here it goes….

Appearance

The gal has a nice fair skin, looks like a Singaporean ah lian girl. Looked presentable like an office girl doing admin tasks.

The Opening Rounds

She instructed me to take a bath with her, Xiao Yan treated me nice with drying my whole body and gave me full body massage making me have more appetite for sex.

Testing her Massaging Skills

The massage took about 5 minutes. She finger piano massage me from the back, it was very relaxing the first time I experienced. The girl has gentle hands and soft fingers.

I Almost Came

She then uses a technique in which she sucks warm water into her mouth and gently teased my body with it, a bit ticklish feeling but made my cock even harder.
She gave me a very nice boob massage in the bed. She also used her hips to massage my back down to my buttocks. She uses her lips to apply gua sha.

My Favourite Part

Then she went straight to my butt and started licking and tongue kissing my anus and teased it very gently, fuck! it felt so good lah! This girl knows how to do her job.
# 005 gave me a relaxing shoulder massage.

Went Extra Mile

Next, she instructed me to lie on my back facing her on top of me. Then she served me three rounds of boob massage and gua sha. She went to my nipples and played with it, teased me real good with her wet tongue, what an electrifying effect. Then she slowly went to my thighs and kissed it and tongue played down there. Then she reached for the condoms and put it on me using her mouth and gave me a Blowjob for max arousal liao.

My Turn

She started to be creative with instructing me to make love on the gui fei chair this is one of the best features L18h20 offers, they also have other sex equipment on the menu. I came to her and gave her a rough one on the chair, after what she did to me I had to be rough and ram her good and give her the fucking she deserves lah! I had to make sure that her pussy gets soaked with her own juice. She drenched my cock with her pussy cream. Because of that I finally ejaculated on her.

Parting Time

She then nicely offered me a light massage to end off the session. Nice girl has some light chatting with me, even asked me if I want food. She understands that a man would want to eat after rough sex.

Final Say

The gal possesses long sexy legs and perky boobs. From my own assessment after fucking her I think she deserves a 9/10 rate. I would want to have her service again maybe in next 2 weeks.
Old 28-10-2015, 11:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
jobtest666 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Talking Re: Cat 150 -- Skinny syt FR

Went there also picked this girl #008 with handful boobs. She did me good. She was about 1.58 m and maybe 45-57 kilos. Good bbbj talent. No dull moments.
I enjoyed her rodeo so good liao. Maybe try visit this weekend for more.
Old 28-10-2015, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Andrewxox21 is Cool - loads of Potential

Visited L18H20 and had the chance to be served by a nice chic #008 name Tong Tong. I would like to share my recent experience with this hot gal.
Just a brief description of this vixen:

Tong Tong #008 is 1.58 m in height and around 45 kg in weight. She has a nice proportioned body with A+ handful boobs. She is now 27 years old, but her looks tells otherwise. She looks younger than her age. She is presentable and welcoming.

Start of Session

Tong Tong lead me to the shower and we started showering together. She gave me a massage from the back to the front. She then used her boobs to massage my back and front. The experience was refreshing due to the shower and boob massage, given that the girl has big breasts.

The gal politely asked me if I in any case have a disease or what not. Well, of course I don’t, she said ‘okay’. Then girl shoot right away to my penis without putting condom on. Gave me a very graceful bbbj. She’s proved that shes good. Gave me a teasing on my anus and my balls. Soaks me with plenty of saliva on my balls and cock.

I asked her to lightly scratch my back which makes me feel relaxed and more aroused. Then she gave boob massage again. The girl is good with tongue playing my body, she then sips a mouthful of warm water and slowly runs her lips to my body. The experience was awesome and very arousing liao.
The girl has good skills with gua sha. She used her lips and gently applied gua sha to my whole body. She uses mouth to “ba guan” a technique in which she sucks and release on my back.

She go down to my butt and licked it then to my anus, very good with teasing and stimulating, especially the girl has a long tongue. HDLY. – Hi di lao yue. Gave me another Bbbj, then light kissing and licking. She then uses mouthful of water (cold, then warm water) to bbbj my penis making it so hard and angry almost CIM liao. 360 degrees bbbj, from 12 o’clock to 12 o’clock.

She went on top of me then fucked me nicely. Her pussy was very juicy and my penis got so wet. It made a ‘plak plak’ sound in the room. It was heaven, I can reach her inside walls and it was warm and creamy. She fucked me hard then stopped then gentle, has good timing and motion. I cum a lot due to her stimulation.

High RTF maybe every weekend.

GFE: Slightly shy girl but nice chatting with her. Entertaining and not rude.

Skillful AR

Catbath: Smooth, not rushed,

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=569610
Old 29-10-2015, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
thinkwhtudoing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewxox21 View Post
Visited L18H20 and had the chance to be served by a nice chic #008 name Tong Tong. I would like to share my recent experience with this hot gal.
Just a brief description of this vixen:

Tong Tong #008 is 1.58 m in height and around 45 kg in weight. She has a nice proportioned body with A+ handful boobs. She is now 27 years old, but her looks tells otherwise. She looks younger than her age. She is presentable and welcoming.

Start of Session

Tong Tong lead me to the shower and we started showering together. She gave me a massage from the back to the front. She then used her boobs to massage my back and front. The experience was refreshing due to the shower and boob massage, given that the girl has big breasts.

The gal politely asked me if I in any case have a disease or what not. Well, of course I don’t, she said ‘okay’. Then girl shoot right away to my penis without putting condom on. Gave me a very graceful bbbj. She’s proved that shes good. Gave me a teasing on my anus and my balls. Soaks me with plenty of saliva on my balls and cock.

I asked her to lightly scratch my back which makes me feel relaxed and more aroused. Then she gave boob massage again. The girl is good with tongue playing my body, she then sips a mouthful of warm water and slowly runs her lips to my body. The experience was awesome and very arousing liao.
The girl has good skills with gua sha. She used her lips and gently applied gua sha to my whole body. She uses mouth to “ba guan” a technique in which she sucks and release on my back.

She go down to my butt and licked it then to my anus, very good with teasing and stimulating, especially the girl has a long tongue. HDLY. – Hi di lao yue. Gave me another Bbbj, then light kissing and licking. She then uses mouthful of water (cold, then warm water) to bbbj my penis making it so hard and angry almost CIM liao. 360 degrees bbbj, from 12 o’clock to 12 o’clock.

She went on top of me then fucked me nicely. Her pussy was very juicy and my penis got so wet. It made a ‘plak plak’ sound in the room. It was heaven, I can reach her inside walls and it was warm and creamy. She fucked me hard then stopped then gentle, has good timing and motion. I cum a lot due to her stimulation.

High RTF maybe every weekend.

GFE: Slightly shy girl but nice chatting with her. Entertaining and not rude.

Skillful AR

Catbath: Smooth, not rushed,

Hi bros, I don't know so let me ask
$150 cat house can bonk how long?
What are the services can we expect ? Look wise?
What is the difference between $50, $100, $150?
I don't know. So, I ask
Old 29-10-2015, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Andrewxox21 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkwhtudoing View Post
Hi bros, I don't know so let me ask
$150 cat house can bonk how long?
What are the services can we expect ? Look wise?
What is the difference between $50, $100, $150?
I don't know. So, I ask
$150 for 1 hour. price is the time taken. look wise quite personal
Old 29-10-2015, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Cat 150 -- Skinny syt FR

For super slender WL, I would certainly opt for Fei Fei @ 1809 without a doubt ... She is chio, young, has smooth fair bod, nice nips + pussy and offers very good service ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 30-10-2015, 12:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
DirtyTactics deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Cat 150 -- Skinny syt FR

Best Sex So Far

Had a bad day at the house you know, good reason for me to go for a night out alone. I decided to treat myself to forget problems at home temporarily. Passed by this place Lorong 18 House 20 seems like a news place. Long time since the last time I went out to treat myself and played with girls.

Good thing I met An Qi #010. She's a fine built gal standing at around 1.63m and maybe weigh 49-50 kg. Her boobs is delicious at B+ I think, considering that boobs are my priorities.

Her skin is fair like porcelain under yellow lights. A little tanned under normal lighting, you know a Singaporean girl's tan. She's coming from qinghao, xi zang descent a rare one. She has this beauty of an ancient chinese like. She has very expressive eyes that dazzles and what I like most is her long black hair that goes way to her mid back.

Her Service That Satisfied Me

Had a little chat with her and I found out she used to be a dance in a china bar, hence the nice curves and good body movements. She started out with a dirty sexy dance which aroused me rightaway, like she's telling me "I'm gonna rape you later so stay put" man! I'm so in the mood already. She rips open her stocking while sexy dancing and rubbed her pussy on my hard dick while our underwear is still on. But no rush for fuck yet.

Shower Adventure

We continued the stimulation at the bathroom. She was wearing these highly seductive and translucent lingerie and do lap dance on me. And yes, the way she danced on me made me even more in heat.

The Bed Action

She begin with teasing me with her boobs and used it to massage my body. Then she massaged my back using her hips. It was a relieving feeling for me. She played with her tongue on my body and gave me a guasha. Dirty girl asked me to lay down then she started licking my lower back then down to my buttocks. Yes, she went straight to my anus and licked and kissed it like it was a lips.

It was a wonderful experience fucking her on the exercise ball then we moved to the guifei chair and did our thing. Rammed her hard made her squeal. Horny gal is so wet in her pussy. I came so hard liao. She offered an after sex massage and accepted it. Girl has some more energy to massage me after the raping happened.

#010 has large firm perky boobs with pink nipples just the one of looking for. Sexy hour glass figure like a dancer that she was in china.
Damn I was so satisfied it was heaven. I'm going back for more.

After heaven, back to hell LOL!! Planning to return there this saturday.

Old 01-11-2015, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Skinny and Tight

Had Summer before my trip to Thailand 2 weeks ago. Experience was awesome as always.

Name: Summer
Base: 1612
Height: 1.6m
Weight: 48kg

Summer presents a pixie-like appearance, with bewitching almond-shaped eyes and a cheeky smile. Average and very smooth complexion and deliciously luscious lips. Shoulder length hair. Tantalisingly lithe and petite frame topped with A+ cups and sensitive nipples.

The door was barely closed when she drew me into a close hug which ended in a delicious french. Absence makes the heart grow fonder hehehe. Lost no time in shucking off our clothes where we embraced again. The sensation of our unwet skins against each other lent a highly erotic feel. I declined action in the shower as I wanted to build up the sexual tension.

Bed action was awesome as always. Catbath followed by an electrifying BBBJ and slurps on my sacks. Full frenching (she's particular about hygiene so pls listerine yourself or don't smoke before the session). Painting was great, with her arching her back as I licked her to heaven. Best part of the session was my capped schlong sliding in and out of her incredibly tight pussy. I daresay her pussy numbers among the tightest in GL. Came with a deep spurt while pumping from behind. Showered and left after a deep farewell french. Cfm will RTF until she ROD.

Doomas
Old 01-11-2015, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Monte299 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L1809: Yao Yao
Big Boobs, Pink Nipples, Service Oriented, Willing to Satisfy your Manhood.

Origin: Henan
Height: 160m
Weight: 47kg
Debut: Aug 2014 (1year plus)
Prior experience: Guangxi, Dongguan

Looks (7.5/10): Yao Yao has a very pleasing and seductive face. She has a slim figure and Her skin is very fair and soft.

Foreplay: (8.5/10): The moment the door was closed, she pounce towards me to hugged me & frenched me. She stroked my dick & I squeezed her boobs. She then cat bathed my nipples while teasing my dick. My hands quickly slide under her black bra and caress her nipples. She started moaning. I started rubbing her pussy as well and it got really wet.

Frenching: (7/10): Lots of tongue fight. Very spontaneous & lots of oomph.

Boobs (9.5/10): What i love is is her big pair of C cup boobs, all natural and soft. She got naughty with me by sashayed towards my face with her pair of big boobs. I started licking her pink nipples and she projected seductive soft moan.

Shower (9/10): In the shower,she started to suck my nipples.And then she went down on her knees and started to suck my stiff cock.She kept flashing her eyes up at me while sucking the tip of my cockhead. Shiok

Cat Bath (7.5/10): I lied down on the bed, and she proceeded to give me a breast fuck. The feeling was incredible, to have my brother sliding in between those 2 buns. She went ahead to use her boobs to massage my whole body! After that ,she licks my body with some concentration on my nipples.

AR (7.5/10): After a while, she asked me to lift my buttocks up a little so that she could AR me. The way she licked is soft and fantastic as I can feel the warmness of her tongue over my asshole. I could not control anymore and to do a 69.

Painting (8/10): As her butt was right in front of my face, my tongue rammed into her pussy caused her to jerk up and gave a small yell. It is nice looking and fresh. I cannot stop painting it while she is sucking my dick ferociously.

BBBJ (9 /10): She has very good BBBJ skills with slow and steady licking tempo at the beginning targeting my dick head. My dick become so hard and she follow on with ball licking action. She is highly concentrated on sucking my dick. I almost cannot hold coming in her mouth.

FJ (8.5/10): She enjoys fucking in different positions. She rides on me with hot facial expression. It is very enjoyable looking at her enormous boobs while she is fucking me. I change to doggy style. Fucking from behind looking at her back with her round sexy butt and my dick in and out her pussy is so hot and erotic. Finally we come to the missionary position. My hot dick keeps fucking in and out of her tight tunnel while frenching her and I finally cum in this position.

Conclusion: She is a very nice person with a willing to please character, not a time watcher.

RTF: 100% for sure, will continue RTF with this hidden gem of GL
Old 05-11-2015, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
jamesc666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would like to thank all bros here whose FR has pointed me some direction to navigate the many houses here. This is my first contribution back to the pool in appreciation to all.

I was wanting to try Yue Wen from 2062A but I had to wait, instead, I set my eyes on Yue Ya (月雅).

WL Name - Yue Ya 月雅
Origin - Shanghai PRC
Age - 23 years young
Weight: 42kg
Height - Approx. 1.55m tall (without stilletos)
Home Base - L2062A
Misc info - Debuted 3 days ago. She worked in a bath house in Shanghai. Prior to that she was from Hunan.

Looks: Small and pleasant looking, slightly resembles MediaCorp's actress of the 80s Yang Libing.

Body: a to b cup, brownish nipple, a little thicker in the middle side ways but not bulging on the tummy, nice proportion. Little bit of arm pit hair.

Pussy: nice and tight. Not shaven. I tried to finger her but she prefers not to have my finger inside her.

I am not into cat bath or AR, but I prefer cuddling with her on the bed kissing her neck and nipples. She was quite giggly.

BJ: I asked for capped BJ, stood in front of the mirror, let her kneel in front of me for a nice long one.

FJ: she is very accommodating on different positions, from missionary, doggy, carrying her, deep thrusting with her legs on my shoulders till she asked if she could put her legs down.

She said that she is very new here and still need to learn more. So now it's over to you to teach her more.

On the whole, her small frame and pleasant look attracts me, very accommodating with good attitude.
Old 05-02-2016, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 17
junkie72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwiky View Post
If im not wrong is 1639 qiqi. Skinny yes. Service so so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Actually, Qiqi got some tummy impression.
Just had QiQi last weekend. Pretty lean body, tummy flat enuff for me Fake boobs though.

Pleasant looking but not a stunner.

Not sure why one bro found her service so so? I think she's quite a Nympho. Our session was pretty intense. She told me her last boyfriend dumped her because she demanded too much sex from him Infact she said enjoyed her current job very much. Get to fcuk a lot and make good money at the same time??

Anyway.... that's what they say....take it with a bucket of salt.

I think she can be a good "Sparring" partner. Good lovemaking skills is like sport, you got to practice with a good partner
Boobs:0 FLAT/1 A/2 B/3 C
Body:0 PIG/1 Stick/2 Slim/3 Shapely
Bonking:0 Everything cannot/1 Dead Fish/2 French,BJ,FJ/3 Orgasmic & a bit kinky
GFE:0 Cold/1 Friendly/2 Passionate/3 Marry her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1