The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2023, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 1
Naiseguy94 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNaiseguy94 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Possible to befriend and fall for an FL?

Why is it that I always suffer from withdrawals when i end an overnight session? I love the company and the sex comes last in my mind and heart. I build a rapport with an FL but i want something that's sincere. I sometimes just go through with the sex just because and not because i really want it. I don't want to sounds cheesey but quoting a certain song "We found love in a hopeless place" I mean i really would love to get to know her as a person and not just the person i had sex with because i forked out some money.
Old 06-10-2023, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 745 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Possible to befriend and fall for an FL?

possible
but know that she still needs money
Old 06-10-2023, 08:43 PM
Samster

Naiseguy94 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNaiseguy94 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
possible
but know that she still needs money
I would rather be spending my money on her and her needs rather than paying for transactional sex. Not in a sugar daddy kind of way but in a way that supports her as a significant other. I don't know if you get what i mean. I mean she can do whatever she want to earn her keep, who am i to judge when i myself am fucked up in other kinds of ways.
Old 06-10-2023, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 745 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naiseguy94 View Post
I would rather be spending my money on her and her needs rather than paying for transactional sex. Not in a sugar daddy kind of way but in a way that supports her as a significant other. I don't know if you get what i mean. I mean she can do whatever she want to earn her keep, who am i to judge when i myself am fucked up in other kinds of ways.
then you kanna her gong tao already
you pay her other than transactional sex? she would still treat you as transactional.
worse, you pay for nothing. she might just post on her social media to mock your actions even.
have seen many like this. just pure stupid.

keep it transactional, but dont make it feel like everytime its transactional. you got a lot to learn boy. its a dangerous world out there
Old 06-10-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any super chio girl can bbbj /w any guilt or conscience and carry on cheating. How about the other way, she provide her bosom to you for l? Never apply chicken farm, never know a woman's heart deep down.

No use to talk further, do watever you want. If u lose ur job and career bec of fl love, dun say it's bec of fl.
Old 07-10-2023, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Why is it that I always suffer from withdrawals when i end an overnight session? I love the company and the sex comes last in my mind and heart. I build a rapport with an FL but i want something that's sincere. I sometimes just go through with the sex just because and not because i really want it. I don't want to sounds cheesey but quoting a certain song "We found love in a hopeless place" I mean i really would love to get to know her as a person and not just the person i had sex with because i forked out some money.

You have come to fuck.
She is just here to suck and make a buck.
So don't be a schmuck.
You could jolly well be feeding her duck.
I wish you the best of luck.

It is not impossible to make friends with sex workers. We are all humans after all. But how many Vivian Wards are there in the world? Don't forget that the "rapport" you think you have, is built on the shaky foundations of cold hard cash.
Old 07-10-2023, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
norib deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
do you have a GF? If not, try to find one. If cannot, try to spend more time with friends. Then you not so lonely anymore and if just feel horny can go fuck no problem. but if you lonely and horny and go see FL then you will feel like this way.
Old 07-10-2023, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
this is After Fuck Syndrome. you feel a longing for her because u just upped her. this may last a few days. bed more ladies and you will become numb to it.
Old 09-10-2023, 03:03 PM
Samster

Hahaha omg guys thanks so much LOL. I guess it's just me as a person bah, always getting things mixed up. I'm back to normal already. I was thinking back and then like, wow, that was a great night.... Let's try it out again with someone else too 😉
Old 10-10-2023, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 14
Colt is one of the Best!Colt is one of the Best!Colt is one of the Best!

Good that you did not fixate.
Continue having no attachment funs
Old 12-10-2023, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Why would you ever fall in love with the public toilet is beyond my comprehension.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 13-10-2023, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

You are a loser when it comes to women . So you choose the easy way out- to pay for it . And it so happen shes the only pussy within your easy reach and you wished you had a REAL WOMAN RELATIONSHIP .

But sadly , shes a whore . Whores are not for loving . They are TOYS for men .

Start a relationship with her and i Guarantee you will be starting another thread Titled . I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED

Or you may have Jumped off a tall building .

Old 13-10-2023, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Btw , i have the best medicine for you ....

Put down her contact here and you can start to imagine how we do her .

I will write a very detailed FR

Old 14-10-2023, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Just move on le...

More you think about this gal more u sink urself till u lose yourself. Not easy to do so when u like kena kc hard liao.

Overnight not cheap now...even you are her regular how many nights u can pay? Then rest of nights she spend with others u can tahan meh? So dun think so much

Treat it as sex therapy. Fuck and forget. There is always more
Old 15-10-2023, 05:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Try to go for the sex and then don't pay her. To a working girl, that's like asking her for charity. PRC girls especially see this as you wanting a free lunch. Then reality will hit you and the truth shall set you free.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1