The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 04-06-2019, 07:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
just a wish but i much prefer giving more play time for the younger Academy players like Rhian Brewster etc.
Klopp promised to promote him to first team in the new campaign. Sure he will take his chances from the bench.

I am sure many great players now wanted to join Liverpool but Klopp have to decide carefully how he wants to play which system.

Klopp started 4-3-3 and 4-2-3-1. Hopefully with the right players, he can play another system.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 04-06-2019, 07:34 AM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like FSG may foot the bill to redevelop the Anfield road stand to increase the capacity to 60k. This way will compete with Emirates, Ethihad, White Hart Lane and Old Trafford.

Old 04-06-2019, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Only hope next season the second team can win the domestic cup competition. Leave the main players to play the same PL and CL.

Just need some good midfielders to join.

Who to stay and who to go?

Stay - Salah, Firmino, Mane, Henderson, TAA, Robertson, Alisson, VVD, Matip, Widnaldjum, Fabinho, Gomez

Leave - Sturridge, Lovren, Moreno,

Question marks - Milner, Shaqiri

Sure plenty more to go
Sturridge and Moreno will probably leave given their limited playing time

Milner joined on a free transfer and has at least 1-2 more seasons of top flight football, and could cover for Robertson at left back should Moreno leave.

Shaqiri should stay if we are to compete for more trophies (FA Cup, League Cup) and given more playing time.

Lovren will know that he is down the order behind Joe Gomez, so his playing time is limited as well. He could be used similarly like Shaqiri. But if a good offer comes for Lovren I'm sure we will sell.

Last edited by francined69; 04-06-2019 at 09:41 AM.
Old 04-06-2019, 10:13 AM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Football: 'I want to see Klopp at Bayern,' says Beckenbauer

BERLIN: German football legend Franz Beckenbauer said on Monday (Jun 3) that he wants to see Liverpool coach Juergen Klopp in the Bayern Munich dugout.

As Germany celebrated Klopp's success in last Saturday's Champions League final, Beckenbauer told Bild newspaper that he was desperate to see the former Dortmund coach join Bundesliga champions Bayern.

"I want nothing more than to see Klopp come to Bayern one day, it would be a good fit," said the 73-year-old, who won five German titles with Bayern as a player and a coach.

Klopp's first Champions League title was met with widespread celebration in the German sports media.

On Monday, Kicker magazine carried the headline "King Klopp" on its front page, and described the Liverpool manager as "the face of German football".

Beckenbauer echoed those sentiments in an interview with Bild, calling Klopp "one of the best coaches in the world".

"Juergen brought a new type of football to Germany... what he began in Dortmund, he has refined in Liverpool."

Liverpool are reportedly looking to extend Klopp's contract, which currently runs until 2022.

Yet Beckenbauer questioned whether 51-year-old would stay on Merseyside in the long term.

"I think that a job in England robs you of energy. As a manager in the Premier League, you have more responsibility than as a coach in the Bundesliga," he told Bild.

"With the two cup competitions and the slightly larger league, the amount of games is considerably higher than it is in Germany."

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...bauer-11593408
Old 04-06-2019, 10:14 AM
Samster

many newborns in city of Liverpool and elsewhere will be named Jurgen, after the great manager.
Old 04-06-2019, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
many newborns in city of Liverpool and elsewhere will be named Jurgen, after the great manager.
also Jordan, James, Virgil, Trent, Divock.

Old 04-06-2019, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
also Jordan, James, Virgil, Trent, Divock.
hope they will inspire a new generation of players to continue the history of Liverpool FC.
Old 04-06-2019, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Sturridge and Moreno will probably leave given their limited playing time

Milner joined on a free transfer and has at least 1-2 more seasons of top flight football, and could cover for Robertson at left back should Moreno leave.

Shaqiri should stay if we are to compete for more trophies (FA Cup, League Cup) and given more playing time.

Lovren will know that he is down the order behind Joe Gomez, so his playing time is limited as well. He could be used similarly like Shaqiri. But if a good offer comes for Lovren I'm sure we will sell.
Lovren has to stay cos Gomez n Matip are very injury prone.. I do hope Clyne comes back to Pool to rotate the Rb position with Taa..
Old 04-06-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

what it means to play for Liverpool FC and win it for all the supporters!!!

Old 04-06-2019, 11:59 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Lovren has to stay cos Gomez n Matip are very injury prone.. I do hope Clyne comes back to Pool to rotate the Rb position with Taa..
Lovren should go while he still has resale value....... keep him for another season and his value become zero.

Bring in upcoming young talent the Ajax captain De Ligt..... he has hinted he would like to play together with his countryman Van Djik.
I believe with him and VD..... we will have the best CB pairing in the world.
Old 05-06-2019, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

The clear out has began.
We say goodbye and thank you to Sturridge and Moreno.
That sweet left foot of Sturridge who gave us beautiful goals.
That humble and cheerful character of Moreno who always was there for the team.
These players leave as Kings of Europe.
Old 05-06-2019, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
Lovren should go while he still has resale value....... keep him for another season and his value become zero.

Bring in upcoming young talent the Ajax captain De Ligt..... he has hinted he would like to play together with his countryman Van Djik.
I believe with him and VD..... we will have the best CB pairing in the world.
well if we don't get de Ligt now, we probably will never get him as his value will soar to over 100 million for a defender.
Old 05-06-2019, 08:33 AM
Samster

Why Neil Warnock was right all along about Liverpool and Jurgen Klopp

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...rpool-16376821

I dislike Neil Warnock for allowing Man City steamrolled Cardiff City in Premier League. But what he stated above is genius and Cardiff City deserved to be relegated.

Old 05-06-2019, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3333 / Power: 15
RI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond repute

To Moslem brothers

Old 05-06-2019, 12:59 PM
Samster

Jurgen Klopp sends special message to departing Liverpool duo Daniel Sturridge and Alberto Moreno

Reds boss issues tribute as pair handed free transfers after Champions League final glory.

Jurgen Klopp has paid a heartfelt tribute to outgoing Liverpool duo Daniel Sturridge and Alberto Moreno as he told them: “You leave as European champions.”

The Reds have confirmed that both players will depart as free agents when their contracts expire this summer.

Striker Sturridge scored 67 goals in 160 matches during his six-and-a-half years with the Reds, while left-back Moreno netted three times in 141 appearances over five years.

Klopp told liverpoolfc.com: “The most important words to say to these two remarkable players is ‘thank you’.

“They were here when I arrived as manager and during that period they helped to establish us as a team that would be heading in the right direction. Without them we wouldn’t be the team and club we are in this moment.

“I wish both players nothing but success and joy wherever their journey takes them next. Whoever has them next will be so lucky to have these outstanding personalities in their ranks.

“We will miss them of course, but we can say farewell with the best words possible: guys, you leave as European champions.”

Sturridge proved a huge hit at Anfield following his £12million move from Chelsea in January 2013.

The 29-year-old frontman enjoyed a stunning start to his Liverpool career as he scored 24 goals playing alongside Luis Suarez in the title challenge of 2013/14.

However, his progress was then dogged by injuries and during Klopp's reign he slipped down the pecking order.

Sturridge spent the second half of last season on loan at West Brom before working tirelessly last summer to force his way back into the manager's plans.

He started eight matches and made a further 19 substitute outings over the course of this season. His last goal for the Reds was his stunning late equaliser at Stamford Bridge back in September.

“Daniel has earned the right to be considered a modern-day Liverpool great, I would think,” Klopp said.

“He came to the club while we were trying to rebuild and re-establish ourselves. Some of the goals he has scored for Liverpool were so, so, so important.

“He is one of the best finishers I have ever seen in my life. He scores goals you think could and should not be possible.

“Again, like many players in my squad, Daniel has had to be patient and contribute when asked during games, but even this season he has played a vital role.

“What maybe is missed on the outside of the club by many is what a great leader Daniel is in our dressing room. He is smart, confident and not afraid to speak up when he thinks there is something that needs adapting to help the team.

“He has been great with many of the younger players also so he has been so important to our progression here.”

Moreno cost Liverpool £12million from Sevilla in the summer of 2014.

The Spanish full-back was the Reds' first-choice left-back for two seasons but lost that status after a nightmare display in the 2016 Europa League final.

James Milner took his place as a makeshift left-back for the 2016/17 season before the Reds bought Andy Robertson in the summer of 2017.

As Robertson adjusted to his new surroundings, Moreno enjoyed a mini revival of sorts but after he was sidelined by injury, Robertson replaced him and never looked back. Moreno only started four matches over the course of this season and his last appearance for January's FA Cup defeat to Wolves.

Klopp said: “Alberto is a person whose personality is reflected in how he plays. Full of life, full of energy, always positive.

“An unbelievable character who is always willing to give all of himself for the team.

“I know this season, and the end of the last, maybe the minutes on the pitch he would have wanted and deserved were not there, but his contribution did not diminish.

“How he was in training kept the entire group on their toes. Albie is world class and I know he will be back in the Spain national team in the not too distant future.”

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...ssage-16378787
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1