The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up She is the Mao Shan Wang of GL Whore

To reiterate, please refrain from posting in this thread, which is strictly for my FR ONLY. All posts other than mine would be deleted from this thread by the Admin. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 21-08-2019 at 04:20 PM.
Old 13-08-2019, 11:31 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Max_Priest Rises ........ Strictly for FR Only!

To reiterate, please refrain from posting in this thread, which is strictly for my FR ONLY. All posts other than mine would be deleted from this thread by the Admin. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 06-09-2019, 03:08 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Super SYT

MaXx adores this Super SYT ...

WL Name - Selina
Origin - Guanxi, PRC
Age - 22 years young according to her
Height - Approx 1.58m without heels
Tits - Natural A with pale brown nips.
Built - Rather Slim and petite. She has superbly fair and tofu smooth skin complexion. She is a proud owner of a curvy and rounded butt.
Home Base - L1654A
Misc info - Debuted about a weeks ago.

Selena is a pretty lass by today’s GL150 standard. She could pass off as a teenager with her Super SYT and demure looks. She has big double eyelid eyes, small mouth, almond facial shape and long jet black + straight tress. All her features are natural and without going under the knife.

She was gamed to engage in lengthy pre shower foreplay with me and in fact she was very proactive and intense as well. We engaged in passionate DFK and caressed as well as licked each other bod all over. I was pleasantly surprised by her somewhat wild side once the door of paradise closed as she looks so demure and shy. I must say looks can be very deceiving. She is god gift to me perhaps ... She performed a highly stimulating B2B, G2G and BBBJ in the shower. The most exciting aspect was, she rubbed her butt against my hard on dick in slow sexy moves ... I used another hand of mine to caress her clit as I slided my hard rod against her ass cracked. She then performed B2B from my back to my front torso. Shiok! We engaged in DFK in passionate fashion. She offered me a 3/4 deep thrusted bbbj whilst squatting before me. Her hands were caressing my dick shaft, testicles and pubic area whilst bbbjing me. Very stimulating!

Before she proceeded to service me, she gave me a very decent massage on my back with her hands and buttock. She then offered me a very detail and thorough cat-bath on the bed room mattress ... Her BBBJ and AR are the spectacle of her overall performance. She at first performed AR when I lied on my fours ... she would slide her warm and wet tongue into my ass and then flipped & dribbled her tongue very gently within it. She would alternately stimulate my butt ... damn stimulating! She did another lengthy round of AR whilst I was on my back where she lifted up my limbs ... this time she would include caressing of my dick & pubic area with her skillful fingers ... I was sent to heaven in no time with this lethal combo ...

Her deep thrusted BBBJ was equally stimulating as her AR. She would also lick my testicles as well as the area between my testicles and ass-crack.

Selena was accommodating to any sex patterns I desired. We french kissed passionately & deeply whilst in missionary till I reached orgasmic phase.

Selena has great whore attitude and willing to listen to your feedback in order to improve further. Selena has all the key attributes to achieve “Ang Pai” status very soon ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 23-09-2019 at 02:58 PM.
Old 23-09-2019, 03:31 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Having a whale of a time with a buxomy babe!

Having a whale of a time with a Buxomy babe!

WL Name - BoBo (befits her perfectly as she is very well-endowed)
Origin - Xinjiang, PRC (her mum from Hunan, dad from Uighur)
Age - 24 years young
Height - Approx 1.58 m w/o heels
Tits - Natural D cup with small pale-brown nips (very rare in GL!)
Built - definitely not slim ... meaty in a tasteful fashion ... some sort like Moon’s @ 2062A and Xiao Mi’s @ 54A built ... the latter two looks a tad slimmer (in illusion) because they are much darker in complexion vs BoBo’s superbly fair & smooth complexion.
Home Base - 1654A
Misc info - Debuted since 5 months plus ago

Bobo is a gorgeous lass with big double eyelid eyes and sharp Caucasian-like nose. She has brown shoulder length hair and superbly smooth & fair complexion. She has a pan Asian looks. A barbed-wire tattoo is spotted on her upper left arm.

To cut a long story short ... here is a nutshell of the services she accorded to me -

1) Fantastic Pre-shower foreplay and intense petting. Generous amount of DFK threw in and I offered her a ferocious cunnilingus with her clothes still intact, and by pulling her g-string to one side so that my tongue could access her love hole.

2) Brief B2B and G2G in the shower segment. I groped her enormously awesome frontal assets whilst engaging in DFK with her. She also did a nip sucking, BBBJ & tit fuck ...

3) She knew how to make full use of her solid knockers on the mattress foreplay ... she glided her tits against my dick, ears, upper and lower torso, butt, and ended before my face so that I could suck and lick them like a deprived child.

4) She did a sensuous 3/4 deep-thrusted BBBJ for some time ... frontal and reversed bbbj were offered.

5) AR was done when I was positioned on my fours ... rather stimulating but with subtle HJ ...

6) In the FJ segment, she was willing to adopt any position I desire ... I reached orgasm in missionary ... we frenched passionately and deeply whilst in this position.

She should not be missed if you are a fan of pretty babe with naturally huge knockers. Double bonus! Natural D cup knockers are hard to come by these days. BoBo has great attitude & friendly dispositions ... Let me tell you a secret of hers, she could reach orgasm if she wasn’t tired that day and has good feeling with her clients ... 😝😝

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 23-09-2019 at 10:04 PM.
Old 25-09-2019, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 25-09-2019, 10:08 PM
Samster

Thumbs up crème de la crème Of GL ...

crème de la crème of GL ....

WL Name - Xue Er
Origin - Chongqing, PRC
Age - 26 years young according to her
Height - Approx 1.59-1.60 m w/o heels
Tits - Silicon implant; C cup with beautiful & longish looking nips in reddish pink color. Very nice to ogle but not nice to caress as they are quite hard to my feel.
Built - Slim and spotted a somewhat huge floral tattoo at the side of her left hip
Home Base - W06
Misc info - Debuted about 5 months plus ago

Xue Er exuded lots of womanly appeal ... she looks every inch like a slut ... and can be very bitchy too in terms of behaviour. She has long straight tress and somewhat flat rear ... She has smooth and rather fair complexion. She resembles about 40/50% like the younger version of our Media Corp Artist, Cynthia Koh.

TBH, I enjoyed having sex with Xue Er as she was sizzling hot like her house mate, An An ...

She danced sexily and simultaneously used her butt to grind against my dick when I approached her from behind to grope her tits and licked her neck ... I turned her around and carried her to the mattress ... I mounted on top of her and we engaged in DFK ... all this while we were both still in our clothes.

No action in the shower segment but only a thorough wash.

She performed a rather stimulating AR with a good dose of hand action on my hard rod. She than gave me a very detail and deliberate BBBJ ... It was sensually done and deep thrusted to the base of my dick. Her pussy grinding action all over my torso was done with finesse and damn bloody Shiok, to say the least. We engaged in passionate and DFK wherever the opportunity presented itself.

In the FJ segment, we adopted gal rodeo ride, lotus, doggy bonking, and I ultimately reached heaven in missionary.

Just like An An, she is highly experience in sextisfying men ... awesome performance and she went all out to please me. In terms of sexual service, she is one of the crème de la crème of GL ... I would classify her as a commando WL!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 01-10-2019, 12:46 AM
Samster

Thumbs up MaXx was on Cloud 9!

MaXx was on Cloud 9!

WL Name - Bing Bing
Origin - Guanxi, PRC
Age - 21 years young according to her
Height - Approx 1.60m w/o heels
Tits - Natural B cup with pale pinkiest-brown nips. Quite dense and yet tender to my touch. Very nice looking shape as well!
Built - Not really slim but definitely not plump too. Thighs are a tad chunky. She definitely looks fine from an overall standpoint. She actually has lots of curves on her anatomy. Her butt is round and curvy. A good candidate for doggy bonking.
Home Base - L1612 (OKT Tommy is a nice OKT & his female Asst was rather courteous, he allowed me to make advanced booking)
Misc info - Debuted about 10 days ago.

Bing Bing is a gorgeous babe in her own right but I dun think she looks like the Chinese superstar, Li Bing Bing. She accorded me with fantabulous and spontaneous treatment from the pre-shower routine till the grand finale ...

We engaged in mild petting on the mattress during the pre-shower segment and gradually graduated to intermediate level of petting. She was certainly ultra spontaneously engaging ... We initially started from mild kissing and subsequently led to passionately deep French kiss ... I love to kiss this babe as her lips & tongue were tender, and warm ... as a result, my sexual adrenaline drove up a few notches in double quick pace.

She performed a generous amount of B2B and G2G soapy stimulation whilst in the shower cubicle ... we engaged in DFK b4 we proceeded to towel dry ourselves.

On the mattress, she made use of her beautiful and ample tits to stimulate my frontal and back torso ... I love it when she used her nips to stimulate my tail bone and ass crack. She also licked my neck, ears, nips, pecs and my pubic area. She didn’t perform AR but she did lick my butt and the area very near my ass crack ... She then performed a 3/4 deep thrusted bbbj. It was done sensually and deliberately. She also licked my testicles and penis shaft. It was a bonus to watch such a pretty babe doing it for me.😝

We adopted a few sex patterns before I erupted my load in missionary position. We frenched passionately and deeply whilst in missionary position. Damn bloody Shiok! I must say she has tight pussy ... she used her hands to push my butt into her pussy a fraction of a second b4 I ejaculated. She hugged me tightly whilst I was on top of her at that instance. We DFK once more b4 I withdrew my hard rod from her love hole. I was presented with lots of GFE ... 😆

I would say Bing Bing is considered a rare species these days ... as far as I am concern she is definitely a RTF material, and she is of ang pai caliber for sure. 👍🏽

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 03-10-2019 at 11:33 PM.
Old 22-10-2019, 10:18 PM
Samster

Thumbs up specially dedicated to Dan Dan @ 1654A

It was Magic ... It was Mesmerizing and it was memorable...

I have had a farewell session with this resident ang pai, Dan Dan. She will terminate her card by tomorrow if everything goes as planned.

Dan Dan gave me almost if not 100% of her “magic” ... each and every session I have had with her was mesmerizing ... and indeed memorable ... The last one was no exception tbh. I gave her one last lengthy kiss for memory sake before we bade each other farewell and ultimately parted ways ... I left the place feeling a sense of loss and with heavy heart ...

All the best to Dan Dan’s future endeavours!

Being sentimental,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 10-11-2019, 11:33 PM
Samster

Thumbs up A 24k Service Quality ...

A 24k Service quality ...

WL - Bai He
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 27 years young (according to her)
Height - 1.65 m w/o heels (appeared like 1.66-1.67m)
Tits - A cupper with pale brown nips
Built - Slim to medium but has wide hip and big rounded butt
Home Base - W06
Misc info - debuted 3 months plus ago

Bai He is considered quite a pretty lass by today’s GL150 standard with sharp nose, double eyelid eyes, Long jet black tress and high cheek bones (which suggested that she can be dominating and like to be in power) ... To me, she looks a tad like the younger version of HK starlet, Linda Chung ... perhaps up to 20% (30% max).

Bai He is very service-oriented and skilful in offering the full standard repertoires of CAT150 services which included Pre-shower foreplay, shower action, B2B & G2G stimulation, DFK, Deep-throated BBBJ, AR and FJ ... post coital massage. She was fully in-sync with me and highly intense during the Pre-shower foreplay ... very spontaneous approach from this lass indeed!

Bai He was all out to please me, very accommodating in her service, possesses awesome personality and excellent whore attitude. She is someone very hard to come by these days considering that she has almost the full package that most if not all punters look for. Am not surprised that she could clock an average of 8-9 sessions a day. The service she rendered to me was almost of commando WL caliber and definitely in the league of retired An An and Xue Er.

Last but not least. She is definitely a RTF material as far as I am concern.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 11-11-2019 at 09:27 PM.
Old 18-11-2019, 10:41 PM
Samster

Thumbs up spontaniety is the name of the game ...

Spontaniety is the name of the game ...

WL name - Man Li
Origin - Yunnan, PRC
Age - 22 years young according to her
Height - Approx. 1.64m - 1.65m w/o heels
Tits - Perky A cup with pale brown nips (one of them is inverted)
Built - Slim, youthful, flat abs with perky butt
Home Base - 1669
Misc info - Debuted about a week ago or less

I wouldn’t say Man Li is pretty as she doesn’t have sharp facial features ... she is pleasant looking & certainly bonkable ... IMO, she looks a little like the Channel 5 artist, Constance Lau who is currently starring in the channel 5 movie, 128 Circle.

What I like about her is her spontaniety in sex and not so much in her overall sex technique ... we were into lengthy fore-play before we proceeded to shower. The foreplay segment was spontaneous and intense. Shiok!

She offered the full spectrum of CAT150 services (including Pre shower foreplay, AR, BBBj, cat bath, G2G stimulation, FK, and FJ). There was some room for improvement in her service but considered very good for a newbie who doesn’t have much prior commercial sex experience. However she appeared to love sex as she also encouraged me to make her cum and kept requesting me to thrust her deeply and fast ... We frenched during missionary position but she ain’t skillful in this particular area. I guess she needs a little more training. Her pussy and tits rubbing all over my torso was quite stimulating... BTW she has bushy pussy ...

I find Man Li’s attitude good and more importantly, she is willing to learn and to please her clients. I am pretty sure with these traits, she could go the distance in GL ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

P/S: More FR on newbies will follow once I have more time on my belt ... 😉🤩

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 18-11-2019 at 10:56 PM.
Old 26-11-2019, 09:52 PM
Samster

Thumbs up It was a spell-binding moment ...

It was a spell-binding moment ...

WL Name - Abby
Origin - Fujian, PRC
Age - 24 years young (according to her)
Height - Approx 1.56 m w/o heels
Built - Slim and fair with rounded & perky butt
Tits - A cup with pale brown nips
Home base - L1654A
Misc Info - Debuted about 3 months plus ago

I would consider Abby pretty as she has somewhat large double eyelid eyes, girlishly small lips, oval shape facial shape and sharp nose with high plus narrow bridge like those Caucasian. She is spotted with a squarish tribal like tattoo on her left fore-arm. She built like her mates, Ella and Selena. She got the pretty and demure looks whilst the departed Baby has the pretty and Slutty looks. To me, Baby’s service was equally good but she doesn’t possess beautiful tits and to make matter worse, they were small. However Abby has better looking tits albeit only A cups. Abby has beautiful & appetizing looking pinky abalone which I didn’t hesitate to savour ... 😜

Abby offered the full CAT150 services - Pre shower foreplay, shower actions - B2B & G2G stimulation, DFK, AR, cat-bath, BBBJ and FJ ... I was accorded with very solid and intense Pre-shower action/foreplay which is my important segment. If the WL could be in sync with me during the pre-shower foreplay, everything will fall in place by default during the rest of the segments ... however one has to proactively engage the WL and to bring on your charm in order to make the WL in-sync with your desire and action. I would consider Abby’s service very good ... to put thing in perspective, she has about 75% of Dan Dan’s (Retired) skill ... Dan Dan was an elite commando! 😝 I hope Abby could reach Dan Dan’s caliber in the near future.

She also offered me a post coital massage using her butt ... Shiok!

Abby has almost the full package of a desirable whore in general ...good looks, great service, sweet personality and excellent whore attitude ... definitely a RTF material for me.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 27-11-2019 at 12:01 AM.
Old 14-12-2019, 10:14 AM
Samster

Thumbs up She is the Mao Shan Wang of GL whore

One for the memory .......

She is the Mao Shan Wang of GL Whore ...

WL Name - Xiao Mi
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 23 years young according to her
Height - Approx 1.6 m without heels
Tits - Natural Full B with pale brown nips. They are very dense and yet tender to my feel. Very nice to knead, caress and suck.
Built - Neither Slim nor plump. Just nice but a little tummy protrusion was noticeable. She is a little tan as well, just like the skin complexion of local lass.
Home Base - L1654A
Misc info - Debuted about 3 weeks ago

Xiao Mi is a pretty lass by today’s GL150 standard. She has big double eyelid eyes, sharp nose, small mouth, almond facial shape and long jet black + straight tress. All her features are natural and without going under the knife. She has a tribal tattoo just above her butt.

She was gamed to engage in certain level of pre shower foreplay with me but not as intense as my regular gals. Prolly need to rtf more to get her into the momentum. She performed highly stimulating B2B, G2G and BBBJ in the shower. The most exciting aspect was, she rubbed her butt against my hard on dick in very sexy dance moves and she insisted that I groped her tits at that instance ... I used another hand of mine to caress her clit. Shiok! We engaged in DFK both during the pre shower routine and in the shower proper.

She offered very detail and thorough cat-bath on the bed room mattress ... Her BBBJ and AR are the spectacle of her overall performance. She at first performed AR when I lied on my tummy ... she would slide her warm and wet tongue into my ass hole deeply and then twisted her tongue very gently within ... damn stimulating! She then positioned me on my fours and did another lengthy round of AR ... this time she would include caressing of my dick with her skillful fingers ... I was sent to heaven in no time with this lethal combo ...Am not exaggerating. She shared that some inexperienced punters shot out with this move of hers. You need to try her to believe what I uttered here.

Her deep thrusted BBBJ was equally stimulating as her AR. She would also lick my testicles as well as the area between my testicles and ass-crack.

She had shaved her pussy and the stubble looks a little rough ... I dislike performing cunnilingus if her pussy was shaved not long ago as I do not wanna cut my tongue. I prefer to paint waxed pussy ... very few PRC whores waxed their pussy. Most if not all shave theirs ... so far Jia Jia’s pussy was one of the handful ones who was well waxed ... BTW Jia Jia is the pretty ex-WL of 54A. The previous Dan Dan from the same shop too.

Xiao Mi was accommodating to any sex patterns I desired. We french kissed passionately & deeply whilst in missionary till I reached orgasmic phase.

Xiao Mi has great whore attitude and willing to listen to your feedback in order to improve further. She claimed that if she couldn’t sextisfy her client, it is her failure. She is the Mao Shan Wang of GL whore ... Good to look at and good to “eat” as well ... ☺️

Enjoy,
MaXx

Last edited by max_priest; 14-12-2019 at 10:26 AM.
Old 14-12-2019, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-12-2019, 01:08 PM
Samster

Thumbs up 3A Grades

3A Grades - Alluring + Attractive + Awesome

WL Name - Sasa
Origin - ChongQing, PRC
Age - 24 years young
Height - Approx 1.63 m w/o heels
Built - Slim with very minimal fats and perky butt, porcelain smooth and superbly fair complexion ... spotted tattoos on both fore arm and one small one at the nape of her neck
Tits - A cup with pale brown nips. They built like a teen ...
Home base - L1654A
Misc info - Debuted 3 weeks ago and has prior experience in the flesh trade

To me, Sasa’s looks is definitely above-average and in fact very attractive to me. She has big double eyelids eyes, long eye-lashes, sharp and high bridge nose ... sharp and narrow facial sharp. Perhaps a tad too longish for my liking ... I think this is a current trend - sharp and narrow chin... She possessed jet black straight shoulder length hairdo.

Just like my regular WLs, she was gamed to engage in lengthy pre-shower foreplay with me to build up the sexual momentum ... TBH, this segment was highly intense and passionate ... (*censored) DFK became second to nature ... I must say her kissing technique was in advance level.

She offered a good dose of B2B and G2G stimulation ... I used my dick to slide her ass crack to mimic a rear thrusting action whilst caressing her clit and tits from behind. She would turn her head sideway to french me at one instance. Shiokalicious!

Foreplay on the mattress; She used her tits and pussy to glide along my upper and lower torso ... Rolling & dribbling of her tongue along my skin & erotic zones was deliberate and pressure was optimally good. I could also feel that her pussy juiced up quickly when she used her pussy to “fuck” my tail bone and butt cheek ... My sexual adrenaline was instantly pumped up.

She could perform awesome AR with subtle HJ action ... It was first done when I was on my fours ... Her tongue + stealth fingers combo was lethal ... I heard from her that many clients of hers ejaculated prematurely. She did another dose of AR when I was lying on my back with my legs raised skyward. She also licked my testicles.

BBBJ was done sensually and 3/4 deep ... Besides the conventional BBBJ technique, she also did one semi-suspended BBBJ in 69 fashion ... with her legs leaning against the wall and her arms grounded ... I got to see her pussy and clit in full view just above me. I proceeded to give her an oral therapy with my expert tongue thereafter.

FJ was done in various positions. I ultimately climaxed in missionary as I love to DFK WL when I was about to reach ejaculation phase.

Sasa has the personality and sex-appeal that I adore ... She could be my worthy replacement of the recent departed Dan Dan. She is definitely a keeper as far as I am concern.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 16-12-2019 at 01:20 PM.
Old 20-12-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

Thumbs up She offered me a PSE!

She offered me a Pornstar Experience

WL Name - Bing Bing
Origin - Sichuan, PRC
Age - 26-27 years young (my guesstimation)
Height - Approx 1.63 m w/o heels
Tits - Natural sagged B cup with pale brown nips
Built - Slim and flat abs
Home Base - WH17
Misc info - When I first tried her she was already in GL a month or so. She has prior experience in the flesh trade.

Unlike some, I don’t find her pretty but of course she is pleasant looking. IMO, her birth mark (mole just beneath her left eye) is not strategically located. If her mole was positioned near the side of the lip like Cindy Crawford, that may enhance the sexiness in her. However she was very service-oriented and offered me a PSE. The full CAT150 menu was included in her service repertoire; Pre-shower fore-play, detail cat-bath on both my front and back torsos, shower action, AR, deep-thrusted BBBJ, DFK and accommodating FJ in various positions.

My main gripe was, I find her service rather mechanical and her moaning was very obviously fake. The good thing worth mentioning is, she has awesome attitude and very service-oriented ... she was all out to please me. Fantastic effort as well!

To me, once is enough as I am looking for spontaneous sex ... otherwise I could not achieve the Oomph that I desire.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1