The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
apple, xiaoxue

Old 19-05-2018, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold
Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
This is created for Monaco Mr Chiron

Only he can manage this ultimate machine
haha...you test driven this one too? seemed like we shared similar penchant for fast cars
Old 19-05-2018, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
haha...you test driven this one too? seemed like we shared similar penchant for fast cars
Currently only LHD...hopefully one day this will be made available for the RHD legal scene
Old 19-05-2018, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR on Duo Li 1820

Tried an old bird of this house, Duo Li
She said she has been here since October 2016, and will leave in October this year in completion of her 2-year stint. Wow

25 year old from Dongbei, milf appearance, stands at 1.62m, enhanced C boobs
Hardworking girl that provides a full range of CAT150 services, did not disappoint. Has acquired a ton of experience from the 1.5 years in GL, very evident throughout the session.

Did frontal catbath, kissed her, painted her. Responsive to painting and got high, she couldn't take the arousal anymore and asked me to fuck her now. Bonked her in missionary, doggie and cowgirl. She could handle some hard pounding Great GFE afterwards, somewhat chatty.

On a side note, a lot of negative remarks has been said about the OKT of this house(saw from the front of this thread), but I feel that he is genuine and want to make some money from this business. He did not make any sarcastic comments towards me and was rather friendly in his attitude.

Cheers
Old 19-05-2018, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
viper182 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
She said she has been here since October 2016, and will leave in October this year in completion of her 2-year stint. Wow

25 year old from Dongbei, milf appearance, stands at 1.62m, enhanced C boobs
Hardworking girl that provides a full range of CAT150 services, did not disappoint. Has acquired a ton of experience from the 1.5 years in GL, very evident throughout the session.

Did frontal catbath, kissed her, painted her. Responsive to painting and got high, she couldn't take the arousal anymore and asked me to fuck her now. Bonked her in missionary, doggie and cowgirl. She could handle some hard pounding Great GFE afterwards, somewhat chatty.

On a side note, a lot of negative remarks has been said about the OKT of this house(saw from the front of this thread), but I feel that he is genuine and want to make some money from this business. He did not make any sarcastic comments towards me and was rather friendly in his attitude.

Cheers
Bro,Are you sure? Douli does not allow painting or frenching. But she is excellent in all the other skills.
Old 19-05-2018, 09:11 PM
Samster

saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Currently only LHD...hopefully one day this will be made available for the RHD legal scene
unlikely rumors said that banned from importing into sillypore. Guess I to fly over go LHD sessions up north
Old 19-05-2018, 09:39 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L18h20

Quote:
unlikely rumors said that banned from importing into sillypore. Guess I to fly over go LHD sessions up north
Actually Wearnes is the SEA exclusive dealer so Zikaporean can buy but cannot use on Sillypore road

Come to think about it...this monster is not practical in SG with so many Humps

F12 already having difficulties entering local basement carpark let alone the Chiron huh
Old 19-05-2018, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by viper182 View Post
Bro,Are you sure? Douli does not allow painting or frenching. But she is excellent in all the other skills.
I'm not sure how your session with her went but mine was pretty pleasant.

We did engaged in some light french, nothing intense and not much tongue fighting. But lip kiss wise, she definitely allowed. Of course, the chemistry factor applies. IMHO, Frenching is the highest type of service a WL can offer and I don't expect WLs to French every single customer.

No problem painting her bro. She did not say no and I did not feel any resistance from her. Usually WLs who are reluctant will say no and gently push your head ahead. Did not get any of those.
Old 19-05-2018, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: FR on Duo Li 1820

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
She said she has been here since ...............

Cheers
I tot the OKT in this house is Peter from the previous 1805 (Club 5)?

He is old bird in GL.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 20-05-2018, 01:43 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: FR on Duo Li 1820

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
I tot the OKT in this house is Peter from the previous 1805 (Club 5)?

He is old bird in GL.
Indeed he is really one of the Pioneer Generation OKT of GL

His first shop is above current No Signboard Seafood

And his neighbour at time is Ah Seng
Old 23-05-2018, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Recommended Selection of premium cars lol

V8

v8 engine going back soon
Old 29-05-2018, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
chinadolly is Cool - loads of Potential

Reading all the reviews here really doesn't justify my experience in L18H20

I had a pretty good encounter with Peter, so probably like what the other brother had shared, he may treat different customer differently.
Or maybe, I was easy-going and did not have much special request haha
I was new to Peter's brothel or rather new to geylang scene, allow me to share my latest visit to his brothel guys

Peter recommended me Duoli (No.68) as I wanted a gal that's service oriented and a model-like figure for that night. She caught my eyes the moment I entered, smiling at me and asking me to pick her haha
She got the quantities I'm looking for, fair white skin, tall with good figure.

Paid 150/hr for full service, and to be honest paying this amount really justify the service. Tried many positions and she the first FL that sucked my cock for a good 10-15 minutes nonstop.
After the session, Peter offered me a drink and asked how was the girl haha
Heard from him that there's quite a few new arrival.

Happy (No.8) schoolgirl type, petite and young 22yo.
Feifei (no.7) and May (No.5)
manli (No. 9) she was pretty, look demure but heard from Peter she's in demand and have to book her one day in advance

Will share my next experience of MANLI very soon guys!!
Old 29-05-2018, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
NoahCross deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

does this house provide $80 sessions?
Old 03-06-2018, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
paintingfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
This one is Quad Turbo 1500hp lol
Yoz bro, on the wolves site this one wad number? Can PM me?
Old 03-06-2018, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintingfan View Post
Yoz bro, on the wolves site this one wad number? Can PM me?
Quad turbo W16 is not available for RHD in sillypore ; must go up PRC for LHD session - she is becoming prettier by the days
Old 03-06-2018, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
paintingfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Quad turbo W16 is not available for RHD in sillypore ; must go up PRC for LHD session - she is becoming prettier by the days
Sux, i go PRC often too wad. Fact is i juz return from China leh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1